- Zetar is an Autobot Multi-function Specialist.
Zetar is one of the Powerdashers, and is both fast and skillful. He is friendly, cheerful, and obedient, and transforms into a Cybertronic drill tank. Little is known about his true strengths and weaknesses.
|“||Glad to help!||”|
In 2017 Zetar volunteered to help Dust Devil investigate the fate of Vector Sigma. Upon accidentally touching Vector Sigma's damaged shell, Zetar exhibited a strange glow, and hasn't felt the same way since. Somehow possessing knowledge he shouldn't, Zetar then lead Dust Devil to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
Zetar enjoyed a brief moment of fame, as his heroic acts were celebrated across Cybertron (and beyond) as being one of he key players to reviving the Plasma Energy Chamber. Sadly, soon after, Zetar was killed in a battle against Trypticon. Ironically, he died trying (successfully) to save Dust Devil.
Later that year, Dust Devil, Spike Witwicky, and Typhoon took Zetar's body before Vector Sigma, who withdrew the energy that Zetar had absorbed from it and returned Zetar to life in return. Zetar was as surprised about this turn of events as anyone, and immediately returned to work for the Autobots.
- February 13 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do" - Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 24 - "A Surprise Pest" - Dust Devil stumbles upon Megatron's plans beneath Kalis.
- March 3 - "Zetar’s Adventures Underground" - Zetar breathlessly describes what happened to him beneath Cybertron.
- March 21 - "Assault on Iacon" - Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar" - Bishop makes friends.
- April 29 - "How a Resurrection Really Feels" - Spike, Typhoon, and Dust Devil travel to lay Zetar to rest. No one else came to his funeral. But don't fret, Zetar. Things may look up.
- May 3 - "The Return of Zetar" - Zetar returns, to Bishop's surprise and disbelief.
- April 17 - "Attack on the Metal Plains" - The Decepticons are at it again, launching a massive campaign in an attempt of take over the manufacturing base of the newly-revitalized Cybertron. Only Elita's squad of plucky Autobots can stop Shockwave's relentless march to the west from Helex.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Zetar (G1).|