|“||*tilts her head way back, looking up, and nearly drops something when she sees a ranker, to get up to attention* "Umm... Sir..."||”|
Wisp is a shy young woman who's grown up around military people and the Air Force all her life. A daughter of a General in the Air Force, she had to overcome size and personality, to earn her place as a military pilot, before slight auxiliary vehicle training. She is shy about who she is and who her parents are, more than with most things. As a very much newer Joe, she is often very much nervous around some of the more legendary bigger names, who've been around such a long time, afraid of not fitting in or measuring up, as much as she'd like to, and would like to make friends. She is very competent when flying or on the ground, it just often takes her a while to believe it around them.
Wisp grew up the daughter of one of the Jugglers.
In 2007, Wisp began testing the then-new F-35.
In 2013, Wisp began patrolling Western Asia, initially operating first from the USS Flagg and later from Karshi-Khanabad Air Base in southern Uzbekistan. In 2014 she was assigned to the Ämari Air Base in Estonia. As of 2015 she'd been recalled to the Offutt Air Force Base in the US.
- November 07 - "Girls Night Out, and Flint Returns"
- November 27 - "Holiday Party Discussion" - Psyche-Out and Wisp discuss the need for a G.I. Joe holiday party.
- January 29 - "Interview with Wisp about Doc" - Sergeant Shockwave questions Wisp about Doc's attack on General Hawk.
- February 19 - "Briefing Wisp" - Falcon sends Wisp to investigate unusual activity in Brazil.
- February 19 - "Brazil Flyover"
- March 5 - "Nighthawk Drops In"
- July 13 - "A Little Chat" - Major Bludd has a discussion with Lifeline.
- July 17 - "A Narrow Escape" - Major Bludd goes to Rotterdam, The Netherlands in pursuit of his quarry. Little does he know he has a welcoming party...
- April 20 - "A Very Large Wrench" - When Over Kill turns up damaged in the desert, Major Bludd sees it as a perfect opportunity to end his troubles with the android ... permanently. Unfortunately for him, he's not the only one coming to the show...
- November 24 - "Ace Attempts a Rescue"
- "Geo-Recon Satellite Capture Attempt" - The United States prepares to launch a Geo-Recon Satellite. Cobra attempts to take control of it.
- September 07 - "Big Water" - Blaster takes Snoop to Florida to see Big Water... in the form of an incoming tsunami!
- December 21 - "Over Kill's Bloody Christmas"
- January 21 - Andersen Assault - Under orders from the Baroness to strike at the United States' foreign military bases, Major Bludd leads an assault force to Andersen Air Force Base on Guam to wreak some havoc.
- October 31 - "Halloween 2010" - Logs 1, 2, and 3: Cobra forces crash a G.I. Joe and friends' Halloween party.
- November 15 - A Meeting With General Hawk - General Hawk meets with Interrogator to discuss the upcoming attack.
- October 16 - "Wargames II" - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
- 9-8 - "Introductions" - The GI Joe force expands their footprint as they move to an alien world to save a single soul... or a whole planet.
- 9-15 - "Go Away!" - Wisp explores a nearby village.
Sep 22 - Attempted Contact
As per discussion prior, I attempted to make contact with the villagers.
- Unfortunately, contact was not as I had hoped. They kept screaming at me to 'go away', and the only one who would even scream at me claimed that landing the shuttle in the fields would bring 'The Hive' to destroy their homes, they then proceeded to scream for everyone to take shelter away from the village, banging on other residences doors.
- Most I can determine from that is that if this 'hive' knows we're here, we're liable to see action sooner than later, and will have to protect our camp.
Wisp was created and is played by Carrie.
- Lightning II (2006)