- July 11 - "Wild Cybertron with Backblast" - The inaugural episode of Wild Cybertron.
- July 24 - "Wild Cybertron, Ep 2" - Backblast talks about responsible green-laning.
- May 28 - "Wild Cybertron: Altihex" - Backblast visits Altihex after a big storm.
- Aug 7 - "Wild Cybertron Petrorillas Episode" - Backblast, Hot Rod, and Dust Devil journey to watch one of Backblast's Petrorilla groups, the Copperback Clade that resides in the Ibex foothills of the Manganese Mountains.
2021: Season 2
- May 19 - "Poachers Beware" - Poachers strike the Mithral sea.
- June 18 - "Wild Cybertron S2- Ibex Forest" - Wild Cybertron Season 2: Ibex Forest after the Titans battle. Backblast and a small group make a horrible discovery.
- September 26 - "Poacher Update & Notice" - Poacher captured and Ship obtained.
- October 28 - "The Keening" - Something strange happened last night in New Harmonex.
- November 14 - "Mudflappable" - Ratchet sends Sideswipe out to his doom.
- November 14 - "I Found a Fox!" - Soundblaster finds a new friend.
- November 15th - "Sideswipe Recovered" - Sideswipe has a run-in with Mudflap.
- November 15 - "Local Fauna Invades The Rollout" - Some Cybertronian fauna invades The Rollout.
- November 16th - "Personal Log" - Hot Rod has visions in the desert.
- November 16th - "Sand Dune Disturbance" - Imager is lost.
- November 17th - "Desert Sweep" - Hot Rod gives a search update.
- November 21st - "traffic report" - A gold and silver ankylosaur naps in the middle of a highway.
- November 22nd - "Runway footage" - A gold and silver ankylosaur boredly terrorizes a parked shuttle.
- November 22nd - "Report review" - Imager's missing, and is there a new Dinobot?
- November 23rd - "surveillance footage" - ankylosaur spotted at the Pious Pools!
- November 23 - "Unhappy Bag Fox" - Backblast checks on the recovery of the fox that had been hit-and-runned twice in Alyon. Bag-Fox is not a happy fox.
- November 24th - "canal footage" - Wild ankylosaur at it again!
- November 27th - "garden footage" - A ankylosaur is spotted in the garden!
- November 27th - "simulator footage" - ankylosaur fight!
- November 28th - "Autobots, Missing and New" - Ratchet reports on Imager, the new Dinobot, and Ultrix.
- November 30 - "Update" - Jazz has information and orders.
- November 30 - "Not Lonely Anymore" - Skitter and Soundblaster.
- December 6 - "Of Glitchmice And Mechs" - Skitter helps Soundblaster with his new base of operations. And does stupid cute things.
- December 10 - "Report and Med Review Request" - Ghost makes a reluctant report, at the sharp urging of Omen.
- December 11 - "Long Overdue Debriefing" - Starscream asks Ghost for a debrief. Soundwave prods as well leading to Ghost spilling a great quantity of information out.
- December 12 - "Spitze" - Sideswipe runs into the new Dinobot.
- December 20 - "Personal Medical Evaluation" - Shockwave opts to be the one giving Ghost her requested medical scan. More questions arise.
2022: Season 3
- January 02 - "RE: Imager" - Jazz orders an investigation into the emerging hot spots.
- January 02 - "Driller" - Hot Rod and Metallic Midnight encounter a driller in the Altihex Desert.
- January 03 - "RE: RE: Imager" - Jazz sends Jetfire to back up Glyph.
- February 16 - "*spaceport footage*" - footage of a gold and silver anklyosaur asleep on a launch pad.
- February 20 - "*public footage*" - Spitze can be very disarming.
- March 2 - "TruthSeeking For Trypticon" - Banshee journeys to Kaon to meet this Primus Pilus herself. A shadow tags along.
- March 26 - "Wild Cybertron Polar Aurora" - Lunar scanners and satellites report that there is to be an amazing display at the north pole. Several cybertronians journey up to see if they can catch a glimpse.
- April 1 - "All the Things" - Ratchet addresses ongoing medical concerns.
- April 7 - "*cafeteria footage*" - Spitze is sighted once again.
- April 9 - "Nova Point Observatory Report" - In his usual clear, concise way, Perceptor speaks about the emerging calidum macula.
- April 11 - "Research Log" - Goth explores and pushes the nature of sparks.
- April 14 - "Return to the IMC" - Ratchet returns from his quick trip to Earth.
- May 17 - "The Hidden Nest" - Veritas and Soundwave meet in a well hidden place to continue the discussion of their future together.
Apr 18 - OOC: Remote Desert - Alyon
Please RP accordingly:
The Protectobots have been ICly deployed to the Remote Desert Region near Alyon. They are there ICly. OOCLy, if you've got a hankering for something or another, -@mail an ON-Duty Staffer- to see if something can be set up. Please allow staffer research time to ensure that the response is correct. There is an object there denoting Hot Spot's base mode being present near the pits where hot-spot energies were determined to be.
Team Autobot: Perceptor reported to confirm hot spot and spark energies detected in the OCT event as well as recently near Nova Point. The Protectobots were deployed to protect the Alyon spot. Again, @mail an 'On-DUTY' staffer with ?
Team Decepticon: Con's are not apparently 'in the know' nor have reported anything re anything hot-spot or spark-energy related. So the Decepticons overall have -no idea- what's going on. Again, RP according to what you IC know. @mail an -On-Duty- staffer if you have questions. Also, if you icly know something... you're welcome to post as well. Or not, we're Decepticons, it's how we roll.
Non-factional Cybertronians: Again, nothing reported either via rumors or reports so.. here we are.
Earthlings: Hi! Thinking about you!
- April 19 - "Trypticon Relocation" - Ghost reports on the Titan move.
- April 20 - "Help Me Make It Stop" - Ghost and Soundwave reach out to the Autobots to help with her reactions to what seem like hot spots across the planet.
- May 14 - "Questioning Fee" - Circuit performs some hard-hitting investigative journalism.
- May 15 - "THE SECRETS OF TRYPTICON REVEALED!" - Journalism at its finest.
- May 17 - "The Hidden Nest" - Veritas and Soundwave meet in a well-hidden place to continue the discussion of their future together.
- May 19 - "Leash Training?" - Spitze has wandered off again.
- May 20 - "Chatter at the Hole-in-the-Wall" - More hot spots are popping up.
- May 30 - "More Traffic footage" - Another Spitze sighting!
- June 10 - "Emergency Spark Extraction" - Starlock saves the lives of both Imager and Spitze.
- June 21 - "AAR: Simfur Storm" - Starlock reports on the mission to Cybertron's South Pole.
- June 23 - "Supplementary: Simfur Storm" - Backblast expands on Starlock's report.