The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 18.104.22.168 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
- Rules Page
- Applying for a FC Character
- Applying for a OC Character
- Getting Started
- Our Discord
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Read up on the games Rules page.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title on the line below. Don't be shy!
On that note, if wiki editing is not your thing, and you want to help in another way, we have a Patreon! Keep in mind it's totally optional though.
Latest MUX Posts
- September 13 - "Journal Entry" - Starlock's private ruminations.
- September 17 - "Live Uploads on Social Media" - Yo Joe!
- September 19 - "Ebony" - Lady Jaye encounters Ebony in the field.
- September 19 - "Earth Operations" - Flint takes over Earth operations while Hawk is on Nebulos.
- September 19 - "Stanix secedes from the Decepticons" - Another polity breaks away from the Empire.
- September 20 - "Cybertron Territories" - Floodlight breaks down who controls what.
- September 20 - "Pious Pools Report" - A possible leak at the Pious Pools.
- September 20 - "Pious Pools" - A body is found in Iacon.
- September 20 - "Dust Devil reported in" - Dust Devil reports on an incident with Alpha Trion, his Salvation team, Vector Sigma, and a trio of Decepticons.
- September 22 - "Attempted Contact" - Wisp visits a nearby village on Nebulos, with unpleasant results.
- September 22 - "Vector Trion" - Aegis comes clean about the Salvation Project.
- September 23 - "Re: Territories" - Starscream issues new orders.
- September 23 - "MIA: Valour" - Valour is missing!
- September 24 - "Medical Report: Ravage" - Ravage is going to be offline for quite some time.
- September 24 - "Missing Officers" - Floodlight has some theories on the Decepticons' missing officers.
- September 24 - "Unwelcome Visitors" - Red Alert freaks out about the Autobots' unwanted guest.
- September 26 - "Shuttle Relocation" - The Joes have moved the Veracity.
- September 26 - "Poacher Update & Notice" - Poacher captured and Ship obtained.
- September 27 - "Return to Vos" - Valour is released from Destron custody.
- September 27 - "Reprimands" - Jazz calls out those who haven't been reporting in.
- September 27 - "RE: Reprimands" - Jazz addends a clarification.
- September 29 - "Our Guests" - Starlock urges haste.
- October 2 - "Report to Jazz" - Crosscut expresses concern about Ghost's captivity in Iacon.
- 3 October - "Medical Log: Ghost" - Signal Flare reports on Ghost's condition.
- 4 October - "Visition Release Orders" - Ghost is to be sent home.
- 7 October - "Joes On Nebulos Intel" - OOC update on what the G.I. Joe team on planet Nebulos knows.
- 7 October - "Ghost Delivered" - The Autobots return Ghost to Soundwave.
- 11 October - "The Auditor's Notepad: 8" - Ratbat discusses ceasefires.
- Outward Bound TP - The GI Joe force expands their footprint as they move to an alien world to save a single soul... or a whole planet.
- Peace In Our Time TP - Megatron has disappeared into a warp gate! Is there a chance for peace on Cybertron in his absence?
- Space Pirates TP - These are the tall tales of piracy across land, sea and.. Space?
- Wargames TP - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end, he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
New Roleplay Logs
- 2021 September 14 - "He Has Reasons" - Beneath the Decepticon-controlled city-state of Kalis lies an underground facility, home of the Salvation team. And now they've emerged, summoning an eclectic group of Cybertronians for reasons they will explain. Eventually. Part 1 of 2
- 2021-9-15 - "Go Away!" - Wisp explores a nearby village.
- 2021 September 15 - "Getting Affairs in Order" - Aegis prepares to travel back into the past.
- 2021 September 17 - "The Monster in the Cave" - Takedown encounters something she can't handle alone.
- 2021-9-17 - "Let's go to the Mall" - Ebony goes to a Mall in San Diego for fun... Some Joes show up to stop her.
- 2021 Sept 17: "Seeing Things Differently" - Valour meets with Esme about the undersea base. It doesn't go like he planned.
- 2021 September 22 - "Outward Bound: Shelter" - The Joes are on Nebulos, and there's already problems brewing.
- 2021 September 23 - "Negotiations And Public Disasters" - What begins as Esmeral reporting to Deathsaurus on the progression of her plans turns into much much more.
- 2021 September 23 - "On Nebulos" - GI JOE is on Nebulos, and have landed close to civilization. Despite its foreign climate and people, an age old story is being told. Of fear and oppression...
- 2021 September 27 - "Encountering Jazz" - Crosscut encounters Jazz in the Great Dome.
- 2021 October 07 - "Release the Spectre" - Ghost is freed from Iacon.
- 2021 October 11 - "Visiting Goth's Lab" - Deathsaurus's adopted son visits his weird uncle.
- 2021 October 12 - "Reconnecting" - The Joes holed up on Nebulos receive an unexpected visitor.