The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 184.108.40.206 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome our new Flamewar to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of several US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- An Axe to Grind TP - Axegrinder teams up with Concurrence in an attempt to drive the Transformers from Earth.
- Covert Action Team TP - A team of covert Autobots start their mission - which begins with infiltrating Decepticon territory.
- Dire Wraith TP - In an attempt to take over Cybertron, the Dire Wraiths must first infiltrate G.I. Joe, and then the EDC...
- Dominicon TP - The Dominicons have become a powerful neutral source on Cybertron. With their protection, neutral cities across Cybertron begin to grow in power and influence.
- The Fallen TP - What has fallen rises again.
- King of Cats TP - Ar-Gent Silverfinger of Evil, Inc. is digging up information on Dr. Casey Arkeville, who'd been buried deep where nobody can find him. Why?
- Harmonex TP - Autobots and Decepticons form an unlikely alliance to protect Harmonex.
- Nebulos TP - The Decepticons are courting the Hive. Can the Autobots stop a possible alliance between the two malevolent forces?
- The Time of Terror TP II - Something stalks the Kaon nights...
- Valvolux TP - The people of Valvolux fight for self-determination.
- 2017 November 22 - "Crosscut's Journal" - Crosscut tries his hand at journalling.
- 2019 January 23 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike ponders about Fort Max and Dr. Arkeville.
- 2019 January 28 - "Autobot Response Needed to GI Joe" - Spike recommends a response to revelations about The Coffin.
- 2019 January 30 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike decides to temporarily sever ties with G.I. Joe.
- February 6 - "A Concern" - Something is amiss in Harmonex.
- February 6 - "AAR: Milwaukee" - The Joes score a victory in Wisconsin.
- February 8 - "EDC Operations Suspended" - Spike cuts off ties with G.I. Joe over allegations of Arkeville's abuse at The Coffin.
- February 9 - "EDC Operations Suspended" - Joe reports on Spike severing ties between the Autobots and G.I. Joe.
- February 9 - "EDC Operations" - Hawk and Spike work out a deal.
- February 9 - "GI Joe Responds to Coffin Concerns" - Hawk calls for his own investigation.
- February 11 - "Heavily Garbled Encrypted message" - Soundwave uploads a chaotic jumble of data.
- February 11 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike tries to strike a compromise.
- February 11 - "Megatron’s Response" - Megatron responds to Soundwave's nearly incoherent ramblings.
- February 12 - "EDC Actions Clarified" - The Autobots reach a compromise with G.I. Joe.
- February 13 - "UN Committee Reports Findings" - G.I. Joe is largely cleared of wrongdoing in the operation of The Coffin.
- February 15 - "EDC Operations Resumed" - Spike recommends the Autobots work with the Joes again.
- February 16 - "Clean-Sweep" - Rook reports on a mysterious Joe disappearance.
- February 20 - "Successs!" - Just-Hiss takes credit for everything that's gone wrong since Arkeville's release from the Coffin.
- February 20 - "EDC Operations" - Optimus Prime accepts Spike's recommendations.
- February 20 - "Alien Detector" - Doc thinks she's worked out a way to screen out alien infiltrators.
- February 20 - "House Dems Investigate Coffin" - Surefire steps down from the CID.
- 2019 January 1 - "Happy New Year"
- Cookie's cooking a special dinner for New Year's. A guest stops to eat before heading home.
- 2019 January 1 - "Crimson Tea"
- 2019 January 2 - "How Do You Solve a Problem like Soundwave?"
- Soundwave is hiding out in a bar after a misunderstanding with his fellow Decepticons.
- 2019 January 4 - "The Drop Off"
- Inferno has the information Ar-Gent wanted, and the two plot to make use of it.
- 2019 January 4 - "Busy Night at the Rollout"
- Soundwave buys drinks at the Rollout, and a crowd shows up to drink them.
- 2019 January 4 - "Springer Sculpts"
- 2019 January 5 - "Keeping Busy"
- For how much he goofs off, Dust Devil has been busy lately.
- 2019 January 6 - "Ar-Gent Has a Dream"
- Safely away with his new friend, Ar-Gent tells Arkeville why they went to all the trouble to get him.
- 2019 January 8 - "Poise Makes Her Choice"
- Poise starts to come to grips with her life away from Nebulos, and what to do about it.
- 2019 January 23 - "CAT's away"
- 2019 January 25 - "Hey, Springer!"
- Typhoon makes a cyber-donkey of herself.
- 2019 January 30 - "Up the Tower"
- The CAT sneaks through Decepticon territory to hack a communications tower.
- 2019 February 5 - "G.I. Joe Strikes Back"
- Cobra attempts to expand their territory in the United States, but G.I. Joe has a surprise in store.
- 2019 February 6 - "The Next Move"
- The information is in, so the CAT plans its next move.
- 2019 February 15 - "Hawk Holds A Briefing"
- 2019 February 18 - "Coils of The Serpent"
- Staff meetings in Cobra America
- 2019 February 19 - "Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Surefire"
- Surefire faces Hawk to answer questions about his involvement in the Coffin scandal
- 2019 February 20 - "Happy Fun Zone"
- MI-5 calls in the Joes to retrieve a package from an eldritch land of smiley faces.
- Unbeknownst to both Spike and Zarak, the two fight their final battle near the city of Houston. After Scorponok's humiliating loss, Megatron begins to plan Scorponok's future...a future which will not include Zarak. Olin is more than willing to help out.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“||Well, you've seen me now 'aincha? Guess that means it's the end for you.||”|
Identified as Payton Westlake, a former member of Her Majesties Special Air Services, and formerly Alley-Viper #301, Barghest is a surprising tactical head in the Cobra ranks, responsible for orchestrating surprisingly intricate battle plans Westlake has become an omen of death for his enemies. Formally a rugby brute from primary school to university and then enjoying a career in the British special forces with some decoration for his services. Blessed with a keen sense of situational awareness, a head for strategy and a no-prisoner, no quarter attitude gained Cobra's attention, where he soon found himself becoming a member of the Alley Viper Corps, and eventually the commander of the Alley Viper Corps where he currently stands, operating as one of Cobra Commander's brutal mailed fists.
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,871 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.