The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 188.8.131.52 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
- Attack of the Killer Potatoes TP - Strange deaths plague the Idaho countryside. What starchy evil lurks in the night?
- King of Cats TP - Ar-Gent Silverfinger of Evil, Inc. is digging up information on Dr. Casey Arkeville, who'd been buried deep where nobody can find him. Why?
- Operation Expansion TP - At Soundwave’s urging, the Decepticons plan to strike multiple Autobot targets while they are complacent over the recent Autobot/Decepticon truces over Harmonex and against the Fallen. Soon the Autobots will be reminded that as long as they oppose Decepticon rule they will suffer.
- September 18 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike's still on Cybertron.
- Sep 19 - "Harmonex Activities" - Starlock tries to save Harmonex.
- Sep 23 - "The Fallen and Iacon" - The Fallen is defeated.
- Sep 23 - "The Night of The Fallen" - A comprehensive report on the Fallen's attack on Iacon.
- September 23 - "The Time to Strike Is Now" - Megatron orders an attack.
- Sep 23 - "Re: Attack Orders" - Miasma volunteers to pollute the Iacon energon reserves.
- September 23 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - The Fallen has been defeated.
- Sep 24 - "Chromia's Command-level Report" - Chromia sends out the Wreckers.
- Sep 24 - "Interrogator's Journal" - Witwicky almost got the planet destroyed!
- September 25 - "Fatalities List" - Ratchet counts the dead.
- September 25 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Bluestreak is dead.
- September 25 - "Fallen Report" - Soundwave reports on the Fallen's attack.
- September 26 - "Kill Spike" - Interrogator feels that Spike's actions put the Earth in danger.
- September 27 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike is back home on Earth.
- September 27 - "Possible threat to Earth" - Spike may have doomed us all.
- September 27 - "Re: Bombing" - Nightshade warns against an alliance with Cobra.
- September 27 - "Re: Cobra" - Cobra are a buncha goons.
- September 28 - "Delivery from GI Joe" - Hawk arrives on Cybertron with the Kodiak.
- September 28 - "Forcefield Reinforcements" - Inferno looks out for the Autobot forcefielders.
- September 28 - "Deathsaurus, Goth, Spike" - Interrogator meets with potential allies and enemies.
- October 3 - "Command Response" - Optimus issues further orders.
- October 6 - "Scales's Journal Entry" - Final message to Scales from Stormfront.
- October 7 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike resigns from the EDC.
- October 9 - "Transmission" - Trojan returns!
- October 10 - "Ratchet - Report on Valvolux - Ratchet suspects a scraplet outbreak in Valvolux.
- October 11 - "Conspiracy!" - Red Alert suspects ill-intent behind the scraplet breakout in Valvolux.
- October 12 - "Visitors from Caminus" - The Torchbearers return to Cybertron.
- October 12 - "Attacks in Idaho!" - A killer is on the loose!
- October 13 - "EDC Resignation" - Spike announces his resignation to the EDC.
- October 15 - "Destroy Them, Body and Spirit" - Megatron goes on the offensive.
- October 15 - "re: orders" - Miasma comes up with an even more diabolical plan.
- October 17 - "Tyger Pax" - Incognito asks the Autobots to stay away.
- 2019 September 24 - "One Missing Dragon"
- After The Fallen's attack, Scales has been hiding. But there are still people looking for her.
- 2019-09-26 - "Interesting Irc,dal.net Chat"
- Interrogator and Deathsaurus chat online.
- 2019 Sep 27 - "Negotiating With Terrorists"
- 2019 October 1 - "Being in Charge Is Hard"
- Scales and Stormfront chat a bit before returning to the Medical Center and the people there.
- 2019 October 1 - "Discretion Has Ideas"
- 2019 October 6 - "Working on Kodiak"
- 2019 October 12 - "Flowers in the Market"
- Deathsaurus visits Valvolux's market, where Delusion is working on a project.
- 2019 October 14 - "Arrivals, New and Old"
- Iacon sees some new faces and some old ones that haven't been back in a while.
- 2019 October 15 - "Growing Pains"
- Some of the younger Cybertronians work on finding their way.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“||What good is living if you can't have some fun in life?||”|
Dust Devil has probably caused more Autobots to go get showers than he would care to admit. Kicking up dust has been a blast for him since he reached Earth. His usefulness was discovered when one of his accidental dust storms saved some of his teammates. Before this incident Tracks and Sunstreaker were all for reprogramming him. Dust Devil's hover car mode is jet propelled with small rockets allowing for high-speed bursts to get him out of danger. His twin side guns, available in both forms, allow him to fire while his fans kick up cover for his teammates. In his role of creating diversions, he has a force field that allows him some protection from both the debris that he kicks up and any crossfire in which he gets caught. If the crossfire is too heavy or he is somehow wounded before he can escape, his ability to hide lets him lie low until help arrives. Dust Devil's rotors are what keep him aloft with two main fans for lift, a set of smaller fans in the front and back for propulsion, and side fans for stability. Maneuverability is not a problem for this Autobot. Between the rockets and all the dust, it can be a challenge for some of the best sharpshooters to hit him. In robot mode he is able to exchange his hands for fans to allow him to create cover in other situations.
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 6,120 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.