The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 184.108.40.206 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome our new Flamewar to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of several US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- The Fallen TP - What has fallen rises again.
- King of Cats TP - Ar-Gent Silverfinger of Evil, Inc. is digging up information on Dr. Casey Arkeville, who'd been buried deep where nobody can find him. Why?
- Nucleosis TP - A disease manufactured by Pharma ravages both Autobots and Decepticons.
- Operation Expansion TP - At Soundwave’s urging, the Decepticons plan to strike multiple Autobot targets while they are complacent over the recent Autobot/Decepticon truces over Harmonex and against the Fallen. Soon the Autobots will be reminded that as long as they oppose Decepticon rule they will suffer.
- May 21 - "Tyger Pax follow up" - Nemesis battled the Fallen in Tyger Pax.
- May 24 - "Further Orders" - Megatron issues commands to his legions.
- May 25 - "Lori Henshaw" - Doc reports on Lori's condition.
- May 25 - "Bar Fights" - Autobots are getting more and more aggressive.
- May 25 - "Medical Progress and Optimus Prime" - The Autobots still search for the cure, as Optimus succumbs...
- May 25 - "Aerospace Orders" - Starscream prepares Decepticon Aerospace to battle Star Saber.
- May 26 - "Current status of Optimus Prime" - Optimus Prime steps down.
- May 27 - "A New Enemy" - Deathsaurus officially breaks from the Decepticons.
- May 29 - "Epidemic Report" - Nucleosis spreads across Cybertron.
- May 29 - "Combat in Harmonex" - Imager and Soundwave, forever locked in combat.
- May 31 - "Job vacancy posted!" - There's a position open in Decepticon Intelligence...
- June 3 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike explores his feelings about current events.
- June 4 - "Soundwave and Imager" - (Former) Transformers begin to succumb to nucleosis.
- June 6 - "Graffiti outside Tarn" - Someone is trolling Starscream.
- June 9 - "Politics" - Starscream tries to lure Deathsaurus back to the Decepticons.
- June 12 - "Soundwave Experiment" - Scales reports on Soundwave's predicament.
- June 17 - "Seen in DC" - Fluffy laser kittens?
- 2019 February 19 - "Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Surefire"
- Surefire faces Hawk to answer questions about his involvement in the Coffin scandal
- 2019 February 20 - "Happy Fun Zone"
- MI-5 calls in the Joes to retrieve a package from an eldritch land of smiley faces.
- 2019 February 24 - "Fix It Over Kill"
- Cobra Commander addresses the B.A.T. issue.
- 2019 February 25 - "Blockade Running"
- Decepticons are attempting to blockade Earth. At least one space merchant is going to run it.
- 2019 March 14 - "The Ibex Blockade - Decepticons"
- 2019 March 22 - "Act of Creation"
- Ratchet and Spike work on their secret project.
- 2019 March 23 - "Business Deals and Shenanigans"
- Ar-Gent meets up with Dirk to talk business. Spike and DJ try to keep an eye on them.
- 2019 March 23 - "A Flicker of Light"
- Once again Dust Devil seeks the wisdom of Alpha Trion.
- 2019 March 27 - "CAT: Charlie Foxtrot"
- 2019 April 8 - "Hot Competition"
- With the Valvolux Arena repaired, the games continue! Fiery combatants battle for glory.
- 2019 April 9 - "CAT reassessment"
- After running into the trap previously, the team assembles to figure out what to do next.
- 2019 Apr 21 - "We've Got an Epidemic"
- Imager comes into Medical with some personal issues that are much bigger than she thinks.
- 2019 April 24 - "The Doctors Are In"
- As news of the problem spreads, Autobot medics assemble and look for the source.
- 2019 May 15 - "The CAT Catches Its Rat"
- The CAT knows who Double Tap intends to hit and waits for him to arrive.
- 2019 May 16 - "We're Going to Need More Timmies"
- Sci-Nide and Arkeville begin probing the mysteries of the nucleosis pathogen, starting with some baseline tests.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“||I want to learn -everything-!||”|
Scales is intellectual curiosity given the energy of a kid and let loose. Young and impetuous, she pokes her nose into anything that she sees. Her curiosity serves her well in her job as a medic. It has driven her to learn much more about the structure and repair of robots than what she knew as part of her original programming. Unfortunately, it also causes her to drive people nuts with her incessant questions. Her unusual structure was a matter of whimsy on her creator's behalf, being based off of the mythical dragon, but suits her well. While small and young, she does have some bite when it's necessary, using claws and teeth and a flaming breath weapon, as well as a sting that stuns opponents. However, she prefers to avoid conflicts involving guns and other weaponry. When she needs to, she can also transform into a tape and hide or sulk or carry information. While some may wonder at a medic with claws, she can actually retract them for manipulating delicate items, like circuitry. Her wings and short fin on her back have small photon collection units embedded in them, to utilize the very dragon-like habit of sunbathing.
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 6,010 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.