The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 126.96.36.199 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
Latest MUX Posts
- October 28 - "The Cure" - Ratchet authorizes his medics to share the Dweller virus cure.
- October 28 - "Re: The Cure" - Encore offers free drinks to those who helped with the cure.
- October 28 - "Dweller Virus" - Megatron orders Shockwave to scan the troops.
- October 28 - "Dweller cure delivered" - Deathsaurus picks up the cure from Scales.
- October 28 - "Interrogator's Journal" - Interrogator examines a derelict spacecraft.
- October 31 - "Manganese Mountains" - Elita One has a theory about the frequent Manganese run-ins.
- October 31 - "Addendum: Manganese Mountains" - Sideswipe chimes in on Elita One's report.
- November 03 - "Cryptic Prophesies" - Starlock encounters the Venerable Ones.
- November 03 - "The Auditor's Notepad: 2" - Ratbat's thoughts on hierarchy.
- November 05 - "Marching Orders" - Elita One puts the Autobots to work.
- November 05 - "Destron Meeting" - Jazz meets with Deathsaurus.
- November 05 - "Dweller Cure" - Deathsaurus brings the cure.
- November 05 - "Current Standing Orders" - Hawk wants answers pertaining to the death of Luis Martinez.
- November 07 - "FAO: Jazz" - Encore plugs the privacy booths at the Rollout.
- November 08 - "Titanium Turnpike Tumble" - The Autobots encounter Bludgeon.
- November 08 - "Little Prime" - Slag fought Motormaster.
- November 08 - "Re: Orders" - Imager has some good ideas.
- November 08 - "Addendum: Unit Ghost" - Sideswipe notices something new about Ghost.
- November 08 - "Battle Report" - Bludgeon victorious.
- November 09 - "Commendations and Orders" - Optimus thanks Ratchet's team and issues new directives.
- November 09 - "Encounter with Hot Rod at Winding Roadway" - Blast Off and Roadkill victorious.
- November 09 - "Starlock's Journal" - A lot has happened.
- November 10 - "Cruise Ship Attack " - Scarlett reports on the Attack on Aoi Sangosho.
- November 11 - "News: Cruise Ship Saved from Monsters" - The EDC defends the Aoi Sangosho from Decepticons.
- November 11 - "RE: Autobot Obligations" - Hawk responds to Scarlett.
- November 11 - "Autopsy Results" - Doc reports on the death of poor Luis Martinez.
- November 11 - "Solar Serpent" - All is in readiness.
- 11/12 - "Goth" - Ratchet brings Goth back to Iacon.
- 11/12 - "Medical Report" - Livid Arachnae is livid.
- 11/12 - "Scorpion Ship 1st Shot" - Cobra investigates the derelict ship in Earth's orbit.
- November 13 - "Report to me" - Ghost summons Scourge.
- November 13 - "Mines in Nova Cronum" - Kalis is decontaminated, and Nova Cronum is mined.
- November 14 - "The Ratcatcher" - The Ratcatcher makes himself known.
- November 15 - "Kalis Recon" - Kalis is safe from radiation, but not from Decepticons.
- November 16 - "G.I. Joe" - Rumors swirl about Ahndi Nakamea.
- November 17 - "Weatherbots Recovered" - Hurricane, Mesocyclone, and Stormwind are captured and cured of the Dweller virus.
- November 17 - "Combaticons" - Hot Rod reports that something is up with the Combaticons.
- November 18 - "Re: Iacon Disturbance" - Damn you, Brainstorm!
- November 20 - "Combaticons" - Jazz gathers intelligence.
- November 21 - "Patrol Skirmish" - Sideswipe meets Arachnae.
- November 22 - "Ghost" - Dust Devil has been up to a lot of mischief.
- November 22 - "Call to Arms" - Megatron issues new orders.
- November 23 - "Metal Plains Skirmish" - Thunderblast encounters Cerebros and Dust Devil.
- November 24 - "I WAS VICTORIOUS YET AGAIN LORD ME" - GATRON. EVER LOYAL LUGNUT HAS DEFEATED NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT THREE, NOT FOUR. WAIT, FOUR.
- November 25 - "Sixteen Tons (Cybertron Version)" - An old Cybertronian miner's song, at least according to Encore.
- November 26 - "The Auditor's Notepad: 3" - Ratbat's thoughts on the holidays.
- November 27 - "New Decepticon Threat" - Metalhawk encounters the Odin's Wrath.
- Beast Era - "Beast Tribes: The World" - Information on where the Beast Tribes characters have ended up.
- Attack of the Killer Potatoes TP - Strange deaths plague the Idaho countryside. What starchy evil lurks in the night?
- Beast Tribes TP - In the far far future....After the Apocalypse ended (see the Apocalypse World TP), the actions undertaken rebooted the planet. Life springs anew over the world of the old. A world of great beasts, of adventure, and of the beginnings of civilization start yet again.
- Calyhex TP - Another ancient Titan has awoken.
- Hydrax TP - The Decepticons control the Hydrax Spaceport, but the Autobots plot to take it from them!
- New Harmonex TP - Optimus Prime offers an unpopular compromise.
- Combaticons TP - Can the Combaticons be freed from their loyalty programming? If they are, what then for the special team?
- Masterforce TP - A new evil rises from the depths of Earth's oceans, and threatens the galaxy.
- Peace In Our Time TP - While some time has gone since the peace talks were held, the Neutral responsible has been busy working behind the scenes, including discussions over open comms with the Decepticon leadership. Another summit is in the works, one which Megatron has offered to join.
- Solar Serpent TP - Cobra plans to move operations back into high orbit over earth, utilizing Quintesson and Cybertronian tech that they have scavenged.
- Space Cthulhu TP - Do you want Space Cthulhu? Because this is how you get Space Cthulhu.
- Wargames TP - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end, he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
New Roleplay Logs
- 2020 October 14 - "Disavowed Forgemate" - Ravage lures Nightstalker out and a fight ensues. Bitter words are exchanged but in the end the Decepticon is sent fleeing once more.
- 2020 Oct 14 - "Kai The Mystery Spark" - Kai Spark who are you! Or What.. Swindle lets himself into Arachnae's lab to check on the spark-in-a-box that had been left there. Arachnae works more to discover who or what the spark now called 'Kai' is.
- 2020 October 16 - "Wargames II" - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
- 2020 October 27 - "Distracted by a Devil" - Ghost wakes up and realizes Dust Devil is there and is the reason she isn't quite as cold. They talk about things while she's distracted still. And then she gets a radio message...
- 2020 October 30 - "Niblets - Valvolux Festival" - Day one of the Valvolux Festival, a number of party-goers show up in costume!
- 2020 November 2 - "It's Full of Sparks" - Being the nosy sort (who in Intel isn't), Ghost went with Starlock, Dust Devil, and Krystallos to watch them meet and visit with Alpha Trion and Vector Sigma. Things happen after Alpha Trion tells the other three to go ahead and leave Ghost behind to talk.
- 2020 November 3 - "Cultivating New Growth" - Some heartfelt conversation amid gardening.
- 2020/11/03 - "In The Garden" - Jazz talks to Starlock regarding what she did with the Combaticons.
- 2020 November 10 - "Attack at Sea!" - Something stalks the deep, and it will rise and attack the Cruise Ship <Aoi Sangosho>.
- 2020/11/12 - "An Open Door" - Ratchet calls Starlock to his office to speak with her privately.
- 2020/11/15 - "Of Drunk Shuttles" - Blast Off has a misadventure with Nightmare Fuel, leading him to Arachnae's lab. And a meeting with her floor, and a hose.
- 2020 November 22 - "Garden Appreciation" - Optimus Prime finds Scales out in the garden.
- Beast Era - "Beast Tribes:The Origins of Species" - Several strange mechs wake up in an unfamiliar new world...
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Read up on the games Rules page.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
On that note, if wiki editing is not your thing, and you want to help in another way, We have a Patreon! Keep in mind it's totally optional though.