It was the ship's first voyage. Created in Iacon's Drydocks itself, the Spirit of Freedom is the first brand new Ship of the Line for the Autobots in ages. Its mission was critical, to retrieve a critically-damaged Ultra Magnus from offworld, and bring him in for crucial repairs. The crew on board, though spunky and filled with cameos, has their hands filled to the breaking point as the Decepticons assault the doomed ship, just as it starts to reenter Cybertron's atmosphere!
A TP in 3 concurrent acts.
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 1" - Three concurrent events surround the doomed ship, the Spirit of Freedom. What is the Decepticon plan here? It starts with the attempted assassination of Ultra Magnus!
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 2" - Meanwhile Soundwave set us up the bomb, but...it doesn't appear to be the explody kind?
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 3" - Predaking's on the hull, and no amount of window washer fluid or wiper blades can stop him!
- July 11 - "The Spirit of Freedom" - Springer reports on the cleanup following the crash of The Spirit of Freedom.
- July 11 - "AAR: Freedom Down -- Hull Assault" - Razorclaw reports on the successful destruction of The Spirit of Freedom.