The Fallen has returned.
Logs / Posts
- February 13 - "From the Power Base" - Megatron lays out his latest objectives.
- July 12 - "Report: Bulwark" - Delusion makes an extensive report on the situation in Valvolux.
- July 15 - "Orders on Valvolux" - Elita One issues orders on Cybertron.
- July 17 - "Poisoned!" - Dust Devil is poisoned! Scales and Backblast start looking for antidotes. Bulwark decides to go to the source.
- 07-17 - "Dust Devil poisoned" - Scales reports on Dust Devil's poisoning by Rartorata.
- July 24 - "Planning and Logistics" - Delusion and Discretion are planning a supply run. Backblast introduces himself.
- July 27 - "Update on Dust Devil" - An update on Dust Devil's condition.
- July 30 - "Time to Call in Some Help" - Backblast and Scales are stumped, so they ask an expert to help.
- August 1 - "Dust Devil cleared for duty" - Dust Devil's cured and back on his feet.
- September 3 - "Nemesis Shows His Face" - After being missing for a year or more, Nemesis suddenly shows up at Valvolux's gate.
- September 16 - "An appearance by Nemesis" - Nemesis shows up in Valvolux.
- November 08 - "I'll Huff and I'll Puff" - The Fallen comes a-calling in Retoris (Fallen POV).
- November 08 - "Facing The Fallen" - The Fallen has come to Retoris to make his demands of the Autobots. The Autobots defy him.
- November 9 - "Unwelcome Visitor" - The Fallen pays Retoris a visit.
- November 10 - "Careful Conversation" - While repairing structures in Harmonex, its defenders trade some information without giving away too much.
- November 14 - "To Protect Valvolux" - Valvolux's defenders prepare for danger.
- November 15 - "Valvolux Briefing" - Elita One gets briefed on certain aspects of Bulwark.
- November 15 - "Elita One's Condition" - Dust Devil and Scales have a dangerous plan to save Elita One.
- November 17 - "Information Report" - Delusion shares what she's learned.
- December 10 - "Re: Revelations" - Megatron responds to Soundwave's report on the Thirteen.
- December 11 - "Catching Up" - Delusion gives Knightmare an informal accounting of her recent activities.
- December 28 - "Welcome Back, Crosscut" - Optimus gives new orders to his troops.
- February 08 - "Those Guys on the Surface Are Being Weird" - Dust Devil visits Alpha Trion once again.
- February 10 - "Visitors to Vector Sigma" - Dust Devil brings a friend to seek out the secrets of Primus.
- February 11 - "Heavily Garbled Encrypted message" - Soundwave uploads a chaotic jumble of data.
- February 11 - "Megatron’s Response" - Megatron responds to Soundwave's nearly incoherent ramblings.
- March 11 - "Fallen Encounter at Valvolux" - Knightmare encounters the Fallen.
- March 12 - "Dusty Adventures!" - Dusty recounts his encounter with the Fallen.
- March 22 - "Act of Creation" - Ratchet and Spike work on their secret project.
- March 23 - "Response" - Megatron responds to Soundwave's reports.
- March 23 - "Incoming Transmission" - Nightshade checks in.
- March 23 - "A Flicker of Light" - Once again Dust Devil seeks the wisdom of Alpha Trion.
- May 21 - "Tyger Pax follow up" - Nemesis battled the Fallen in Tyger Pax.
- May 24 - "Visitors to Valvolux" - On an otherwise unremarkable day, a number of different people come to Valvolux, seeking aid.
- May 27 - "Working off Jitters" - Dust Devil hides out with the Dominicons as they prepare an expidition to Planet Junk, but the young Autobot isn't used to waiting. Delusion is always up for a spar.
- June 24 - "Intel Orders" - Cyclonus is promoted to Decepticon Intelligence Commander.
- June 25 - "Domestic Orders" - Aegis takes command of Cybertron's planetary forces.
- July 5 - "Space Dragon!" - Flareup spots something unusual.
- July 9 - "Requiem Blaster Recovered" - Ben fesses up to the location of the Requiem Blaster.
- July 16 - "Show Your Mettle" - Kup shows Delusion what an old mech can do.
- July 31 - "Dust Devil report" - Dust Devil reports on ALL THE THINGS.
- August 8 - "Command Reaction" - Aegis issues orders.
- August 22 - "Getting Our House in Order" - New Orders from Megatron.
- August 22 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Something is up with Dust Devil.
- August 28 - "Caution: Brainstorm at Work" - Brainstorm works on the Requiem Blaster... among other things.
- September 22 - "The Fallen Attacks Iacon- Dominicon Perspective" - The Fallen TP Finale -- the big bad himself shows up looking for his Blaster.
- Sep 23 - "The Fallen and Iacon" - The Fallen is defeated.
- Sep 23 - "The Night of The Fallen" - A comprehensive report on the Fallen's attack on Iacon.
- September 23 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - The Fallen has been defeated.
- September 24 - "One Missing Dragon" - After The Fallen's attack, Scales has been hiding. But there are still people looking for her.
- September 25 - "Fatalities List" - Ratchet counts the dead.
- September 25 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Bluestreak is dead.
- September 25 - "Fallen Report" - Soundwave reports on the Fallen's attack.
- September 28 - "Forcefield Reinforcements" - Inferno looks out for the Autobot forcefielders.
- September 30 - "Renewal" - Gridiron's spark survived and gets placed in a new body.
- October 1 - "Discretion Has Ideas" - Discretion has thoughts on both a memorial for those who died facing The Fallen, and the potential team rebuild.
- October 7 - "Dust Devil Has a Processor Ache" - Dust Devil is back, and trying to catch up on what he missed.