- Squadron X is a team of Decepticons.
Squadron X believes itself to be the Decepticons' answer to the Wreckers. While the Wreckers use their unique sense of bravado and brutality to right wrongs, Squadron X just leaves a wake of indiscriminate corpses. Their personal battlecruiser is the Pale Fire.
Their roster includes:
Macabre led Squadron X as a vanguard of the Decepticon attack crossing the Metal Plains towards Valvolux. They were ambushed by Autobots, but nearly captured Windblade before being driven back by Dust Devil and Elita One.
Squadron X were subsequently repaired by Redline, although they didn't enjoy it.
Squadron X later took part in an attack on Valvolux.
When Overlord returned to Cybertron, he immediately took Squadron X into battle against the Autobot forces protecting Valvolux. After Overlord did significant damage to the enemy defenses, Squadron X absorbed the counter-attack to protect their new commander. Fang was killed in the process.
- April 17 - "Attack on the Metal Plains" - The Decepticons are at it again, launching a massive campaign in an attempt of take over the manufacturing base of the newly-revitalized Cybertron. Only Elita's squad of plucky Autobots can stop Shockwave's relentless march to the west from Helex.
- May 17 - "Invasion of Valvolux" - The Decepticons launch an assault on Valvolux.
- May 21 - "Raid on Valvolux" - Overlord launches a surprise attack on Valvolux.
- In the Wreckers' comic series of origin, their opposing team was the Mayhem Attack Squad.
- According to Earthquake, this is their theme song: "Hit 'em High"
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Squadron X.|