- Name: AU-Spike Witwicky
- Faction: Autobot
- Species: Human
- Function: CONSTRUCTION
- Division: Medical
- Sub-Group: EDC
- Type: TP
|“||The Autobots won't be played for suckers.||”|
SPIKE WITWICKY was a mechanical genius, as interested in why things work as how. Along with his father, Spike was best known for being one of the first humans who befriended the Autobots when they awoke from a four-and-a-half million year slumber. Since age 14, Spike went on many adventures with the Autobots. Through the Autobots, he met Carly. Years later, the two eventually married and had two children, Daniel and Megan. Spike had a great respect for Optimus Prime, and he shared the Autobots' intense hatred for the Decepticons because he understood their purpose and ideals more than he admired their powers and abilities. He considered Bumblebee to be his best friend. With the help of Crosscut, he became a diplomat and ambassador for the Autobots. However, he still considered the repair bay "home." Spike Witwicky was one of the founding members of Earth Defense Command, an alliance made up of both G.I. Joe and Autobot members. He played a critical role in the construction of Fortress Maximus. In 2038, Spike officially retired from his role in EDC. While publicly, Spike stated his retirement was because he felt it was time for EDC to be led by a new generation, in private, many believe his decision was in large part due to the grief he felt at the passing of his longtime associate Marissa Faireborn. Spike was killed in 2046 by Valour. He was one of the first humans to receive a Cybertrionian-style funeral, where his remains were sent into space.
- "Hero's End" - The war is approaching an end. Several millennia have passed since the first humans met up with the Autobots. Those humans are now a blip on the timeline of the Autobot/Decepticon conflict. But for those who where there during that fateful year (1984), their presence has never gone away. Here's the story of one such human - and how a standard mission suddenly turned into his fateful end.
- "The Apprentice" - Spike unknowingly fights his final battle with Zarak, setting up a far more menacing foe in the future.
- May 8th - "Spike's Journal Entry" - AU-Spike's last journal entry.
- Heir to the Throne - Spike may be gone, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a plan B in his exit strategy. In this case, he chooses his successor to the binary partner to Fortress Maximus. In 2046, this was a logical choice.
- "Beast Tribes: Predator/Predator Relationships" - Praetor's tribe sets fire to the Mammo's camp. The heroes attempt to fend them off and retrieve the wounded.
- Spike Witwicky (AU) was played by Spikewitwicky.