- Slamdance is an Autobot Mini-Cassette combiner. For the G.I. Joe laser trooper, see Sgt. Grand Slam. For his evil Shattered Glass counterpart, see Slamdance (SG).
- Name: Slamdance
- Faction: Autobot
- Species: Transformer
- Function: Journalist
- Division: Infantry
- Sub-Group: Bot-Tapes
- Type: TP-Only
Slamdance is not a great warrior, but he is a brilliant journalist. The combined form of Grand Slam and Raindance, he combines the former's gravitas and vanity with the latter's mastery in data gathering. He can be a bit stuffy, but his dedication to presenting an accurate and unbiased account of current events is welcomed in his war-tossed times. He keeps the Autobots honest.
Grand Slam and Raindance re-connected with the Earth-bound Autobots in 1988, and was reformatted combine together to form Slamdance, as well as work closely with Blaster. However, unless summoned to Earth, they still primarily reports from Cybertron.
Slamdance covers the war on Cybertron, reporting to Blaster on Earth.
Logs / Posts
- February 12 - "Medical Supplies Hijacked" - Slamdance reports on the Seacon attack.
- September 15 - "Neutral Vessels Attacked" - Slamdance reports on Decepticon attacks.
- December 23 - "Attack in Altihex" - Rook reports on a Seacon attack in Altihex.
- July 20 - "Refugees Overwhelm Borders" - Starscream releases Decepticon prisoners.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Slamdance.|