- This page is for the evil hunter/destroyer Singe.
"To know pain is to know that you're alive."
SINGE is Considered twisted even by his fellow Sweeps. Singe not only enjoys physical suffering - he welcomes it with open arms. In robot modes he is Armed with a multi-setting, variable-range flamethrower and multiple incendiary devices. In Sweepcraft mode, Singe possesses advanced tracking sensors and can travel interstellar distances. While outgoing and efficient, Singe's masochistic tastes sometimes go overboard, putting his life in serious jeopardy.
Singe was created from the wreckage of an unfortunate Decepticon long-range patrol that ran afoul of Unicron. Sent to Earth, Singe was originally subservient to the Chaos God, but since Unicron's destruction Singe is a free agent. He has chosen to throw his lot in with the Decepticons, gleefully hunting down insurgents on the planet Cybertron.
Singe serves Scourge on Cybertron and Earth.
- Singe is an OFC Sweep. He is based on a 2k5 OFC.
- Known as "The Crazy One."
- November 19 - "Versus the Demogorgon" - Scourge and the Sweeps square off against Demogorgon and Trans-Organics.
- December 01 - "Bring Me Hubcap" - Cyclonus attempts to interrogate Hubcap.
- December 02 - "Playing Robotoppossum" - Hubcap attempts an escape.
- December 30 - "Polyhex In The Fall" - Led by a Dweller-possessed Hubcap, the Trans-Organics invade Polyhex.