- The S.H.A.R.C. is a G.I. Joe vehicle.
The S.H.A.R.C. is the most advanced single-man attack submersible in the world. The Joes, always on the forefront of developing technology, have continually upgraded the S.H.A.R.C. with the latest in communications and weaponry. While the Skystriker is the master of the air, the S.H.A.R.C. is the master of the deep. With its ability to move from water to air and back again, the S.H.A.R.C. is an amazing feat of technology. Even so, it is commonly advised against engaging enemy aircraft in dogfighting, as the S.H.A.R.C. is not nearly as maneuverable in the air as in the water, and can make for an easy target.
- Water/Atmosphere Analysers
- Target Aquisition/Pilot Vision System
- Boron-Epoxy Skin over Titanium Frame Construction
- Engine Heat Dissipator
- Ceramic-Laminate Exhaust Nozzles
- Impact Resistant Gullwing Canopy
- Twin 30mm "Tidalwave' Cannons
- SHARC Series 1 Accoustic-Homing ASW Torpedo
The SHARC TOOTH variant was first deployed in 2008. During the Great Flood of 2011, a special SHARC variant was developed to target the underwater Decepticon bases at the poles. The Polar Sharc Submarine was piloted by Ice Storm. In 2013, Deep-Six deployed a SHARC Tooth to attack the Seacons. It was destroyed, and Deep-Six was forced to abandon it in the Japan Trench.
- Sky SHARC - In 1990 Sky Patrol used a stealth variant of the SHARC.
- SHARC TOOTH - The SHARC TOOTH is a variation of the S.H.A.R.C., and usually pilotted by Deep Six. This version of the SHARC was first deployed in 2008.
- Wave Crusher submarine (2001) - stolen technology used by Cobra. Piloted by Sub-Viper.
- Polar Sharc Submarine (2011) - piloted by Ice Storm.
|This page uses content from Joepedia - The G.I. Joe Wiki. The original article was at S.H.A.R.C..|