While some time has gone since the peace talks were held, the Neutral responsible has been busy working behind the scenes, including discussions over open comms with the Decepticon leadership. Another summit is in the works, one which Megatron has offered to join.
- February 3 - "Peace Meeting Report" - Peace on Cybertron, in our lifetime.
- Feb 26 - "Strength in Unity" - Khamsin calls for action.
- Feb 28 - "Unrest in the Ranks" - Tensions explode between Deathsaurus and Megatron.
- 3/10 - "Radio Panic - Darkmount" - An explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link,
but Blast Off has other priorities!
- March 10 - "Response to the peace talks" - Megatron is not pleased by Khamsin's efforts.
- 7/20 - "Just Punch Brawl" - Chromedome comes down to Starlock to discuss their final plans to lure
and bait the combaticons.
- August 28 - "Updates, Orders, Clarifications" - Optimus Prime addresses current events.
- September 20 - "Pious Pools Report" - A possible leak at the Pious Pools.
- September 20 - "Dust Devil reported in" - Dust Devil reports on an incident with Alpha Trion, his Salvation team, Vector Sigma, and a trio of Decepticons.
- September 23 - "Re: Territories" - Starscream issues new orders.
- September 23 - "MIA: Valour" - Valour is missing!
- September 24 - "Missing Officers" - Floodlight has some theories on the Decepticons' missing officers.
- September 27 - "Return to Vos" - Valour is released from Destron custody.
- September 29 - "Our Guests" - Starlock urges haste.
- October 2 - "Report to Jazz" - Crosscut expresses concern about Ghost's captivity in Iacon.
- 3 October - "Medical Log: Ghost" - Signal Flare reports on Ghost's condition.
- 4 October - "Visition Release Orders" - Ghost is to be sent home.
- 6, 7 November - Reflections on a concert on Cybertron and the destruction of Ultrix, as well as a mention of a meeting with Cobra Commander.
- November 15th - "Sideswipe Recovered" - Sideswipe has a run-in with Mudflap.
- November 22nd - "Unacceptable" - Bludgeon is ready to take matters into his own hands.
- November 30 - "Update" - Jazz has information and orders.
- December 15 - "Reply to Jazz" - Crosscut answers the question, 'Do you think it is worth the effort?'
- December 23 - "Rattrap" - Hot Rod reports on a possible spotting of the missing spy.
- December 25 - "Response to your report" - Jazz replies to Crosscut.
- December 26 - "Destrons" - Crosscut sends a missive to Deathsaurus and Esmeral.
- December 26 - "Second Reply to Jazz" - Crosscut reports his progress and plans.
- December 26 - "Diplomatic Priorities" - Crosscut asked to meet with members of Autobot Command.
- December 26 - "Diplomatic Meeting" - Crosscut reaches out to Decepticon Command.
- December 29 - "Deathsaurus" - Sideswipe has an encounter with Deathsaurus], with an unexpected result.
- January 18 - "Meeting with the Destrons" - Floodlight reports on her meeting with the Destrons.
- January 18 - "Helex" - Ravage reports on Bludgeon's raid.
- January 22 - "Demonicon Ambush" - Hot Rod is attacked by Deathclaw.
- January 23 - "Peace Meeting" - Optimus Prime agrees to meet with Starscream.
- January 23 - "Report" - Ghost checks in and asks questions.
- January 24 - "Important Things" - Crosscut reports on Calyhex, Crystal City, and Liege Maximo.
- January 25 - "Re: Treaty" - Thrust is all-in for peace.
- January 26 - "Stanix" - Hot Rod and Starlock investigate an attack on Stanix.
- January 26 - "Stanix" - Ravage reports on the attack on Stanix, and muses on Starscream's lack of follow-up.
- January 28 - "Fire In the Sky" - Explosions in orbit over Earth.
- January 29 - "AAR: Fort Syck" - The Decepticons beat back an assault from Stanix.
- January 29 - "Incident Report!" - Acid Storm tries to interpret the ravings of a Battlecharger.
- January 31 - "Re: Helex" - Bludgeon tries to re-awaken the Decepticons' fire.
- Feb 01 - "Ambassadorial Peace Meeting" - A time and place is set to potentially end the war!
- February 1 - "Peace Accords in Triax" - Crosscut prepares for the summit.
- February 1 - "Orders" - He's the boss. He needs the info.
- February 8 - "Peace Accords Report" - Red Alert told you so.
- Jan 5 - "A Lucky Reunion" - Sometimes having the worst luck in the world, has its payoffs.
- Jan 9 - "Fairy tales" - Blast Off meets a mysterious Neutral who offers him tea and conversation.
- Jan 10 - "Moving Forward" - Starlock finds herself with a possible lucky opportunity thanks to the offering of a Neutral with a similar aligned goal, only time can tell if it's a trick..
- Jan 11 - "Meeting Planning" - Dust Devil and Spike come to look over Harmonex! Khamsin meets Soundwave after hearing Starlock's troubles, and provides much needed help. Starlock and Star Hauler, then help Soundwave cope with reality.
- Jan 12 - "Meeting Sandman" - Deathsaurus goes with Goth to meet the person behind the 'Sandman' internet handle.
- Jan 12 - "Rusted Reality" - Deathsaurus and Starlock find a Turbofox in need of help, which leads them to face a grim reality.
- Jan 19 - "Peace Preparations" - Goth brings Khamsin information regarding the Decepticon activities, and helps Khamsin in regards to making preparations... They also take the time to merely enjoy their time together.
- Jan 20 - "Philosophies of Peace" - Khamsin meets one of the Dominicons and asks Delusion's perspective
- Jan 26 - "New Polyhex Mess" - Deathsaurus shows people around the New, New Polyhex, and a mess ensues that almost ends with Khamsin getting attacked by Lugnut.
- Feb 9 - "Scheming Command" - Megatron and Starscream contact Khamsin, and Starscream plots his schemes...
- Feb 9 - "A Step" - Khamsin and Goth chat, only for an impromptu talking to from Megatron over Broadband happens.
- Feb 11 - "A Hypothetical Dance" - Starscream discovers that Khamsin cannot be easily, if not at all, manipulated.
- Feb 23 - "Decepticons in Altihex" - A gathering of cons crash Goth's plans to tend to Khamsin.
- Feb 23 - "Megatron Walks Into A Bar" - Megatron walks into a bar, and gets exactly what was advertised.
- Feb 27 - "Altihex peace talks" - Cybertronians gather to talk of peace.
- Feb 28 - "New Polyhex Civil War" - Deathsaurus and Megatron have a few words that lead to an uprising.
- Feb 28 - "Holed Up" - Goth and Deathsaurus continued to be holed up in Darkmount, despite getting the all clear; They also get a visit from Ghost and Drillhorn.
- Feb 29 - "IRC LOG: The Day After" - Goth and Deathsaurus talk over the Internet as they wait out Megatron's wrath.
- Feb 29 - "Riot Repairs" - Goth asks Khamsin for help in repairing the stab wound he sustained from Nightshade during the riot before.
- Mar 3 - "Maintenance for Khamsin" - Goth works to give Khamins's frame a proper maintenance check up, Blast Off also gets the wrong idea about Goth and Deathsaurus.
- Mar 4 - "A Trade of Trust" - Khamsin now knows, that Deathsaurus knows who he is, and meets with the Kaiju.
- Mar 7 - "A Brewing Dust Storm - Starlock and Khamsin make a plan to free the Combaticons, and Starlock puts all the pieces together on who Khamsin is...
- Mar 8 - "Door Tactics" - Khamsin enlists Deathsaurus and Goth in his, and Starlock's plan to free the Combaticons.
- Mar 10 - "Radio Panic - Darkmount" - An explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link, but Blast Off has other priorities!
- Mar 10 - "Radio Panic" - Soundwave visits Harmonex, only for an explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link.
- May 13 - "Altihex Assault: Labs" - Valour leads an assault on Altihex so the Decepticons can seize the research in its labs. Deathsaurus chooses that moment to grandstand.
- Mar 14 - "Frazzled" - Goth, stressed, tired, and plagued by nightmares, finally meets up with his mate, and passes along information.
- Mar 17 - "In and Out" - Starlock quickly gets the data on Blast off and leaves, leaving Deathsaurus and Goth to handle Blast off when he wakes...
- Mar 23 - "Nest Mates" - Knock Out catches Goth sneaking out of the Tan repair bay and approaches the bat regarding the whole situation.
- 4/16 - "Tonight, Tomorrow, or in the Afterlife" - Deathsaurus meets up with Khamsin to
discuss a strategy plan to save a friend and lover.
- 4/17 - "The Mad King's Indiscretion" - After the chaos in the New Polyhex Arena, some additional words are spoken.
- 5/31 - "No Good Deed" - Starlock passes Chromedome the combaticons scans and they get a moment to
- 7/20 - "A Ship Full of Surprises" - Twidget explains to Starlock just what she is doing with the
Freighter ship Icarus.
- January 22 - "Distant Help" - Crosscut monitors Dust Devil's progress from afar.
- March 12 - "Ibex Incursion" - Valour leads the Decepticons in a strike to take over Ibex itself well before the deadline he, himself, had set. The Autobots scramble, the defenses they had worked on now being put to the test.
- March 12 - "Assault on Ibex" - Ibex Grande Push
- June 15 - "Exulant Subitus - B Side" - Megatron wants the Titan Calyhex no matter the cost. The Autobots rally to stop him. B-Roll: Decepticon Warship <Corumkan> and Surface of Calyhex <Titan> for Peace In Our Time - Exulant Subitus.
- June 18 - "A Diplomat" - Starscream and Vizier meet to discuses uniting Cybertron politically, and
finding they have more in common then once thought...
- June 22 - "Helpful Backup" - Maxima "helps" with negotiations with Starscream.
- 6/24 - "The Rules" - Banshee discusses the current situation with Trypticon.
- Sept 17: "Seeing Things Differently" - Valour meets with Esme about the undersea base. It doesn't go like he planned.
- September 20 - "Ratchet to the Rescue?" - Ratchet intercepts... whatever it was that Hubcap was doing.
- September 23 - "Negotiations And Public Disasters" - What begins as Esmeral reporting to Deathsaurus on the progression of her plans turns into much much more.
- September 27 - "Encountering Jazz" - Crosscut encounters Jazz in the Great Dome.
- October 07 - "Release the Spectre" - Ghost is freed from Iacon.
- November 6th - "Refractions of The Shattered" - Starlock and Blast Off talk among themselves about what happened at Ultrix,
- November 14 - "By the Side of the Road" - It's a trap!
- December 06 - "Medics without Borders" - Dust Devil runs into Ratchet at the Valvolux Medical Center.
- December 09 - "Meeting with Goth" - Crosscut makes his sales pitch.
- Dec 14 - "Rattled about the Rat" - Hot Rod updates Jazz with what he's found about Rattrap in Vos. Namely nothing. And is told to investigate further.
- December 24 - "Negotiating with Destrons" - Floodlight goes to Altihex to speak with Goth.
- December 26 - "Autobot Command Meeting" - Crosscut requests a meeting with Autobot Command.
- December 29 - "Unexpected Reparations" - Deathsaurus volunteers to pay reparations after he smashed sideswipe with a rock. The ask is surprisingly unexpected.
- January 09 - "Reporting to Starscream" - Valour reports on his capture by the Destrons.
- June 15 - "Arrival at the Hub" - Megatron arrives on the other side of the damaged warp gate.
- January 15 - "Thrust" - Sideswipe runs into Thrust at Maccadam's.
- January 22 - "Diplomatic Discussions Of Dangers" - Crosscut comes upon Ghost and Incognito in Praxus and learns a few more things to bring back to Optimus.
- January 23 - "Answers at Last" - Valour might have a lead on Megatron's location.
- February 08 - "Unwelcome Guests" - Someone crashes the Cybertron peace meeting.
- Feb 8 - "In Peace We Trust" - The Peace Accords meeting doesn't end peacefully.