Joe Personnel on Nebulos
- O-3 - Captain
- E-7 - Sergeant First Class
- E-6 - Staff Sergeant
- E-5 - Sergeant (SGT)
- O-9 - Army – Lieutenant General (LTG)
- General Hawk (G.I. JOE COMMANDING OFFICER)
- O-3 - Captain
- E-9 - Sergeant Major (SGM) - Command
- E-8 - Master Sergeant
- E-5 - Sergeant (SGT)
- E-4 - Specialist (SPC)
- Timmy (Greenshirt Communications, SPC Timothy H. Stanley)
- Bobby (Greenshirt Medic 12621, SPC Robert A. De Lorenzo)
- Chuck (Greenshirt Combat-Diver 11869, SPC Charles J. Aumerle)
- Jimmy (Greenshirt Marksman 162, SPC James Y. Turner)
- Mike (Greenshirt Counter-Intel 12159, SPC Michael V. Byrd)
- E-1 - Private (PVT)
- Civilian Consultant
- Ambassador Spike Witwicky
- September 2 - "Joe and Nebulos Update" - General Hawk is dead-set on traveling to Nebulos to rescue Poise.
- 9-8 - "Introductions" - The GI Joe force expands their footprint as they move to an alien world to save a single soul... or a whole planet.
- 9-15 - "Go Away!" - Wisp explores a nearby village.
- September 19 - "Earth Operations" - Flint takes over Earth operations while Hawk is on Nebulos.
- September 22 - "Attempted Contact" - Wisp visits a nearby village on Nebulos, with unpleasant results.
- September 22 - "Outward Bound: Shelter" - The Joes are on Nebulos, and there's already problems brewing.
- September 23 - "On Nebulos" - GI JOE is on Nebulos, and have landed close to civilization. Despite its foreign climate and people, an age old story is being told. Of fear and oppression...
- September 26 - "Shuttle Relocation" - The Joes have moved the Veracity.
- September 26th - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike struggles to defend the Autobots' decision not to interfere on Nebulos.
Oct 07 - Joes On Nebulos Intel
So far the GI Joe team have learned such things about the alien planet. These items may come in handy for future tactics.
- The Nebulos Resistance has supposedly been utterly ruined, with mention of a cave network collapse in the swamps. Something in this style was shown in Poise's video.
- The upper HIVE members have cyberkinesis, which apparently can control machines. The machinery still needs to be able to work (ie a gun with no bullets still cannot fire), but this means they don't need things like keyfobs, or elevator buttons. They simply will the machine to work for them. This also means any harvesting machine on the planet is a dangerous weapon. The HIVE has yet to take control of any machines of the Joes, so there may be a reason why.
- The headless robots are known as Deadmasters. Exceptionally tough and fierce, there appeared to be a Nebulan inside who spoke to the Joes. This may lead people to envision this as power armor. Also the robots are clearly dead cybertronians.
- Retrofitting Nebulan technology is not as easy as it sounds, though Sci-Fi and any other science team members have learned a lot about it, but its yet to be proven functional in the Joes hands.
- So far, the HIVE has been rather complacent about security. Whether or not that changes now after the assault is unknown.
- Munitions and food are still green for a while longer, but reconnecting with the Crusader will be necessary soon.
- October 12 - "Reconnecting" - The Joes holed up on Nebulos receive an unexpected visitor.
- Oct 20 - "Nebulos Swamp Discovery" - The Joes find something peculiar on Nebulos.
- Oct 20 - "In Orbit" - The Crusader answers a distress call in orbit over Nebulos.
- October 20 - "Swamp Sweep" - Scarlett leads a patrol on Nebulos.
- October 25 - "Space Pirates" - This is NOT for what Ozone signed up.
- 10/26 - "A Terrible Idea" - Captain Gears and Ozone might have a way to pilot the damaged Crusader...
- 10/26 - "Re: A Terrible Idea" - Hawk gives his blessing to Captain Gears and Ozone's crazy plan.
- 10/26 - "Re: Crusader" - Robo-JOE is game.
- 10/27 - "Resistance Operative" - A possible location for a resistance base on Nebulos was located and General Hawk lead a patrol team out to the area.
- Oct 28 - "Rescued Nebulan" - An injured resistance fighter is brought back to the Joe base on Nebulos.
- November 2 - "WTF! Space Race" - Sci-Fi has an idea on how to use the Starfighter.
- November 10 - "Poise Rescued!" - Timmy gushes about the Joes]' success.
- Nov 13 - "Crusader" - Robo-JOE stops an attempt by Olin Zarak to space the Joes.
- December 08 - "Staying in Space?" - Spike and the Joes share mugs of hot cider.
- December 19 - "Captured Tech" - Sci-Fi has ideas and plans.
- December 19 - "re: Captured Tech Upgrades" - Red Spot suggests combining MASK and Nebulan tech.
- December 21 - "GI Joe Set to Retire in 2022?" - Rumors swirl about G.I. Joe.
- December 24 - "Christmas Eve in Autobot City" - Lady Jaye sneaks away for a holiday visit to her family.
- December 28 - "Concealer Gets Comfortable" - Flint walks into the hangar at an awkward moment.
- December 29 - "65DaysOfStatic" - Sci-Fi is ready to go home.
- January 06 - "IC Report" - The Earth-based Joes receive word from Nebulos!
- January 09 - "Status Report" - Red Spot posts Nebulos updates.
- January 09 - "Updated Update" - Additional updates from Red Spot.
- January 10 - "Warp Tour" - Sci-Fi offers ways to power the Nebulos warp gate.
- January 11 - "re: Warp Tour" - The Nebulos warp gate is in position! Now to get it turned on...
- January 12 - "First Flight" - Wraith takes the second Starfighter on a test flight.
- January 13 - "Second Test Flight" - Wraith tests the limits of the second Starfighter.
- January 13 - "Another Space Flight" - The Baroness orders the Star-Vipers to shoot down Wraith's Starfighter.
- January 15 - "Updates and Clarifications" - Sci-Fi gives a comprehensive report of the situation on Nebulos.
- January 15 - "IC: After Action Report - Starfighter" - Wraith engages a Stellar Stiletto.
- January 15 - "IC: After Action Report" - A Star-Viper is lost.
- January 17 - "Contact with Sci-Fi" - Sci-Fi reaches out again from Nebulos.
- January 17 - "Transmissions" - Sci-Fi reports on communications difficulties between Earth and Nebulos.
- January 18 - "Combat Training" - Flint gives out new orders.
- January 19 - "Nebulos Updates" - Captain Gears reports on Joe activities on Nebulos.
- January 19 - "Earth Communications" - Marissa Faireborn reports from Autobot City.
- January 20 - "IC Report" - Wraith fully reactivates Space Station Delta.
- January 21 - "Starbrigade Going Underwater Idea" - Sci-Fi suggests a new Joe Submarine Aircraft Carrier.
- January 21 - "IC Medical Report" - Wraith is badly injured in Maryland.
- January 21 - "IC Report" - Cypher detects G.I. Joe space communications.
- January 21 - "NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Raid" - Cypher leads a successful mission with Crimson Asp.
- January 21 - "NASA Facility Destroyed" - The Goddard Space Flight Center is destroyed in a possible terrorist attack.
- January 22 - "IC After Action Report" - Wraith is attacked in Maryland.
- January 24 - " IC Report" - Cypher prepares to greatly expand Cobra's use of laser communications.
- January 24 - "Wreckage Systems" - Sci-Fi damages the Starship Velociraptor... and himelf.
- January 27 - "Warp Gate Status" - Sci-Fi manages to patch in and get the override bypassed to get the Nebulos warp gate working again.
- January 28 - "Medical Report" - Doctor Mick Stuffens reports on Sci-Fi's condition.
- January 29 - "IC Medical Report" - Doctor 51 clears Wraith from medical.
- January 30 - "From Orbit Over Nebulos" - Countdown updates the Nebulan situation.
- January 31 - "Starfighter and Upgrades" - Now back on Earth, Sci-Fi wants to upgrade or replace the Starfighters.
- February 1 - "Raptor Report" - Repair parts have been fabricated and systems should be running at full.
- February 2 - "SSuccesss" - Cobra Commander claims victory (of course).
- February 2 - "Starfighter Data" - Sci-Fi is concerned Cobra might get their hands on the latest Starfighter schematics.