At Soundwave’s urging, the Decepticons plan to strike multiple Autobot targets while they are complacent over the recent Autobot/Decepticon truces over Harmonex and against the Fallen. Soon the Autobots will be reminded that as long as they oppose Decepticon, rule they will suffer.
- March 23 - "Observations" - Soundwave has things to say.
- March 23 - "Explosion at the Valvolux arena" - Someone sabotaged the Valvolux Arena.
- March 23 - "Valvolux Will Rebuild" - Valvolux recovers from Soundwave's sabotage.
- March 23 - "Response" - Megatron responds to Soundwave's reports.
- April 5 - "Messatine lost" - The attack on Delphi didn't go well.
- April 8 - "Operation: Expansion" - Megatron is not pleased with Soundwave.
- May 8 - "Autobot attack on Tarn" - Chromia seeks revenge for the attack on Messatine.
- May 9 - "Ill-Conceived Attack" - Firster Aid reports on Chromia's failed attack on Tarn.
- May 24 - "Further Orders" - Megatron issues commands to his legions.
- May 25 - "Aerospace Orders" - Starscream prepares Decepticon Aerospace to battle Star Saber.
- May 26 - "Battle at Victory" - Megatron wants to destroy Victory Station. So does Deathsaurus. Star Saber is newly empowered to lead the Autobots' defense, and meets them there.
- May 27 - "A New Enemy" - Deathsaurus officially breaks from the Decepticons.
- June 9 - "Politics" - Starscream tries to lure Deathsaurus back to the Decepticons.
- June 24 - "Imperial Proclamations" - Underlings are rewarded.
- June 24 - "Message from Polyhex" - Deathsaurus returns to the fold.
- August 5 - "Further expansion" - Deathsaurus eyes new territories.
- August 10 - "AAR Attack on Moonbase 4" - Chromia fends off an attack by Deathsaurus.
- August 19 - "Report" - Starscream attempts to knock Deathsaurus down a peg.
- August 20 - "RE: Report" - Deathsaurus quickly capitulates to Starscream.
- August 22 - "Getting Our House in Order" - New Orders from Megatron.
- Sep 02 - "Dark nebula probing" - Star Saber destroyed, Deathsaurus pursues his next objective.