|“||Victory through deception.||”|
GHOST is an enigma. Her speech, mannerisms, even physical form are all subject to change. There are few files on this individual, and the ones that are present do not convey the true capabilities of this shadowdancer. She possesses a pride and bearing that show in the detail with which she focuses on her work. Underneath her quiet, studious gaze lies a seething maelstrom, a desire to prove herself to everyone. Possesses a vast array of weaponry and the ability to become a 'ghost' through means that have not been disclosed. Ghost is prone to abusing her own form for the sake of a mission, to the point of collapse. She is able to directly interface with core circuitry, downloading her persona into computer systems in order to gain access to even the most encrypted information. She often acts as a datacore herself, storing and housing the vast gigaquads of information she recovers with the same ease she shows in merging with the shadows. She is slow to anger, but when her temper does break, normally with a violent suddenness that dies down as quickly as it manifests, her skill and firepower become openly apparent.
Shadows moving against the nothingness of a void more fathomless than the outer edges of the galaxy. At least, that is at first glance. With a closer inspection, details can be made out. From the tips of wickedly upswept wings, to the ends of rounded boots, this femme seems composed of the stuff left over when the light fails. Not black, nothing so simple, more like layers upon layers of a thin deep gray, occasionally absorbing the light in inky pools, not one surface of her frame actually reflects light. Instead, she seems to absorb it, stealing its power to fuel herself. Angular, lithe, and rapier thin, her form gives the illusion of being female without the softness so common in others of her gender. A good 32 feet tall, she seems to harbor a likeness to the standard seeker models so common in the Decepticon forces, what with wings spanning out of her back, the hint of the tip of a jet forming her hips. But where they all seem from a common mold, she stands out. No obvious weapons grace her, nothing so mundane as arm rifles or shoulder rocket pods. Only the faint twinkling of emblems etched into her wings gives her allegiance, crystal embedded deep into the armoring the only thing that does reflect light off of her person, reflecting it with a shimmering violet that makes the occasional counterpoint to the vivid lavender of her optics. Finishing her appearance is a slightly crooked, somewhat arrogant smile, a sinister addition to a form that screams danger.
Mourning/Revenge Desc, after Megatron's death
- White as pure as untouched snow or bleached bone wraps about an angular form that stands at least 32 feet tall. With a closer inspection, details can be made out such as the gilded, sandy-gold hue highlighting the trailing edges of wickedly upswept wings and a deep, near black green thinly lined against the gold. The light seems to be pulled into the white, stare too long and the abyss may pull you in. Angular, lithe, and rapier thin, her form gives the illusion of being female without the softness so common in others of her gender. Any likeness to the standard seeker models so common in the Decepticon forces, what with wings spanning out of her back, the hint of the tip of a jet forming her torso and hips is ruined by the sheer angularness of the frame, the positioning of the intakes, the way the wings themselves seem to be formed of panels inset into panels, folded in on themselves.
Slashes of that sandy gold and deep green wrap about her vambraces in intricate spirals that end at the back of each finger, tracing twinned lines down her thighs and shins. Etched into the wing panels against the gold are words in an elder script "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum." is etched into the left wing. "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la" is etched into the right. No obvious weapons grace her, nothing so mundane as arm rifles or shoulder rocket pods. Only the faint twinkling of emblems etched into her wings gives her allegiance, crystal embedded deep into the armoring refracting the light off of her person, reflecting it with a shimmering violet that makes the occasional counterpoint to the vivid lavender of her optics. Finishing her appearance are slashes of that sandy gold and deep green across her face, surrounding her optics like war-paint from ages gone past.
White as pure as untouched snow or bleached bone wraps about an angular form that stands at least 32 feet tall. The light seems to be pulled into the colour, a rippling opalescence that captures and steals the light. With a closer inspection, details can be made out such as the rich, dark blue hue striping the trailing edges of wickedly upswept multi-paneled wings and a deep emerald green thinly lined against the dark blue. Twisting, angular slashes of matte black are inset into the blue, darker shadows against the already deep color. Angular, lithe, and rapier thin, her form gives the illusion of being female without the softness so common in others of her gender.
Any likeness to the standard seeker models so common in the Decepticon forces, what with wings spanning out of her back, the hint of the tip of a jet forming her torso and hips is ruined by the sheer angularness of the frame, the positioning of the intakes, the way the wings themselves seem to be formed of panels inset into panels, folded in on themselves. Etched into the wing panels against the blue are words in white, written in an elder script. "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum." is etched into the left wing. "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la" is etched into the right.
Sweeping lines of that rich blue and deep green wrap about her vambraces in intricate spirals that twist into stark black scrollwork, ending at the back of each finger. The triple color bands trace lines down her thighs and shins ending with that inky, coal black at her thrusters and boot tips. No obvious weapons grace her, nothing so mundane as arm rifles or shoulder rocket pods, only a lone pistol mag-locked to her right hip.
Upon her right spaulder is a stylized sigil in green that depicts Trypticon's head in 3/4 profile. Against her left upper chest plate in elder script are the words 'Cabur Trypticon'keldab'. Finishing her appearance are slashes of coal black, deep blue and deep green across her face, surrounding her optics like war-paint from ages gone past.
This cybertronian 'raven' is a small, wing-bladed menace of a creature tricked out in dark blues and off-white. The standard size for a cassetticon, there are elements present indicating that it is one: The locking irises on the primary wing joints are a throw back to the 'tape' mode.
A prominent beak in coal black leads into a dark blue rounded head where large violet optics ringed with gold shine with curiosity and mischievousness. The intricate, interlocking armor plating lends an illusion of feathers shading from blue to dark charcoal grey along its neck that shift and flex as it moves. That feathering continues to its compact, deep-chested body, into the wings, and end with a fanned spread of tail 'feathers'.
Whereas many of the avian tapes have flight members that are limited to a pair of pinion points, this raven sports multi-faceted wings with blades making up the flight members coming off of the main joint. The wing 'feathers' are lined at the edges and tip with an off-white metallic hue.
There is a flight-harness rounding across its chest and over its back, additional space for internal equipment and showing small lines here and there, perhaps general storage. Legs end with long 'toes' tipped with curved back talons. No insignia or emblems mar this avians frame nor obvious weapons-hardpoints.
In 2014 Metroplex was infected by the Arkvelle virus, and fell under Decepticon control. Ghost possessed his automatic systems, taking control of the entire city. For this coup, she was promoted to Decepticon Intelligence Field Commander.
Ghost is rumored to be related to Megatron in some way, but the connection has yet to have been proven. (Unless you're Soundwave - who knows as of 2020/04/17 and Optimus Prime - amazing deductive powers that one has)
IC record Information:
- Attended the Academy at the same time as Starscream.
- Was not on the crew to chase the Ark
- 'Showed up' on Earth: There are no transfer papers from Cybertron to Earth for her move, nor spacebridge record, nor ships records of how she traveled.
- Very familiar with Trypticon and friendly towards the Titan and has been since she 'showed up' on Earth at the start of the Mux
- Triple Changer
- June 2020 Decepticon Knowledge (Plus a few others) : Currently inhabiting a tapeformer frame of an intricately designed 'cyber-raven' and answering to Omen verse Ghost.
Ghost now (2020) has multiple, personal plans running in tandem after her return to the world she refers to as 'Real-Space'.
While the player is using Mando'a in descs and IC talk, it's a placeholder as writing in old cybertronian isn't something the mux is set up to parse ;)
- 8/28 - "Outrider's Death" - Harbinger and Outrider kill each other. Harbinger eventually gets better.
- 10/25 - "Subverting Uplift continues" - Ghost and Thorn meet with Uplift; interesting conversation ensues.
- 11/1 - "Breaking Uplift" - Ghost follows her new orders: Break Uplift. But is it endgame or another move on the board.
- 11/1 - "GEA Revenge for Uplift" - Trinity attempts to exacts some revenge on Ghost for what she did to Uplift.
- 11/7- "Phasing Matters" - Ghosts requests a boon of Trypticon and enters into a bargain.
- 1/6 - Phasing Inquiry - There is an investigation into the missing equipment.
- 1/7 - Phasing Report - Ghost tells Megatron where the phase device is.
- 2/13 - "Into the lions den" - Spectre, after defeating Megatron, asks Ghost her opinion on whom he should tap as his XO. One weird brief moment of time where Ghost was XO for the Decepticons and how she got there.
- 3/6 - "Underfoot sends a message" - After having been held captive by with the Insecticon Swarm, Ghost is in dire need of repairs. Megatron lends a hand to retrieve a message they left for him inside of the operative.
- 5/28 - Pumping Gas - Ghost and Optimus have a random encounter.
- 8/1 - "Tell me no" - The rebirth of the Nemesis draws a crowd. Comments made are overheard and responded to with an interesting amount of restraint.
- 8/4 - "No I do not want to be in charge" - A discussion on a new Intel agent between Megatron and Ghost with a side order of I don't want to be in charge.
- 8/27 - "In Exchange I Give You Myself" - Eidolon, a Decepticon Intel Agent, was captured. Upon discovering that one of the her newest operatives was a prisoner, Ghost, then the Intel XO, offers herself in exchange as efforts to return her to the empire would be much greater than for a field agent.
- 8/28 - "Pain for orders given" - Ghost, Intel XO, is spending time in the Autobot brig after having exchanged herself for Eidolon. And there she meets a face from the not so distant past in an entirely new form.
- 8/29 - "Walls closing in" - Ghost, Intel XO, is spending time in the Autobot brig after having exchanged herself for Eidolon. After a bit of a panic, honor is discussed.
- 9/4 - "Walls Defend" - Ghost, Intel XO, is spending time in the Autobot brig after having exchanged herself for Eidolon.
- 9/5 - "Freedom is not Free" - Ghost, Intel XO, is spending time in the Autobot brig after having exchanged herself for Eidolon. A former ally offers a bargain for her freedom.
- 6/29 - "Gossip and Daisy Stomping" - Megatron comes across Ghost talking to Trypticon, daisies are mentioned. Starscream makes an appearance and is properly flattered
- 2/14 - "Operation Petal Drop" - It's Valentine's Day! So what's a lovelorn mech to do? Why, impress the girl of his dreams.......with flowers.
Aug 10 - Suggestion from the mainframe
Might I suggest that you do so [purge Decepticon City] in any case Trypticon? Save for your caretakers and medical for research into a cure.
Oct 20 - Success
(Text only, encrypted, encoded, locked and not in common Cybertronian either) Mission Accomplished, My lord. Awaiting further instructions.
- 2/18 - "Ghost's Repairs" - Starscream repairs Ghost in the repair bay.
- 3/10 - "Radio Panic - Darkmount" - An explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link, but Blast Off has other priorities!
- 3/11 - "Disgruntled" - A day after the explosion over the communlink, everything is oddly moving forward as if it's a normal day, with Leozak reporting to Deathsaurus.
- 4/17 - "The Mad King's Indiscretion" - After the chaos in the New Polyhex Arena, some additional words are spoken.
- 4/28 - "Conversations between a Prime and a Ghost" - Prime responds to a message sent to him via Starlock.
- 4/30 - "Business With Tea" - Ghost comes to see the sword Goth has made her, they are then joined by Khamsin!
- 5/1 - "A Visit With Calyhex" - Starlock visits Calyhex to check on progress after a rough few days, Ghost then appears!
- 5/4 - "Research Deep Dive" - Ghost goes to Soundwave with a few items for research as part of her todo list. This was not on the list.
- 5/5 - "Research Deep Dive Results" - Ghost went to Soundwave with a few items for research as part of her to-do list. Waking up after the dive.
- 5/7 - "Calyhex Code Check" - Chromedome has additional code to use to assist in repairing Calyhex. Ghost is there to review and assist. They do say curiosity can kill a cat, but what about operatives.
May 07 - Report: Calyhex
Text Only Report:
After additional visitations to this neutral titan, the following has been noted
There is only danger if one enters without invitation and without escort approved by the titan herself. There are former inhabitants of the asylum under a free-range structure. The amount of neglect and damage is openly apparent in both structure and behavior. A cursory evaluation of code indicates that there is deep damage which has been attributed to willful and purposeful actions by one of the caretakers who was taken into custody with the understanding that he be tried by a neutral arbitration panel. The two caretakers were taken into custody by both cityspeakers: Windblade and Banshee. Both need to be questioned on what experiments were performed on the titan herself so that more effective means of repairs and any assistance can be performed. As it stands, outside of our own Cityspeaker, most of the relief work is coming from the Autobots while the titan remains neutral at the time of this report. An additional visitation elicited a deeper code review which matches medical records of physical damage sustained to a mechanisms master core unit and memory structure. Further review is pending a follow-up visitation. At this time it is highly suggested that there is an effort made to continually assist Calyhex through recovery. A full interrogation of the ones that did this damage is sought after but may not be possible at this time.
May 07 - Report: Trypticon
Text only report:
Trypticon has relocated himself to an orbital position over Tarn to better deploy the previously installed solar collectors for an increased self-sufficiency. Due to what appears to be a failure in a relay located externally to his systems, the early warning message was not received before the action took place. I do suggest that such relays are reviewed more often in the future as so much does relay on expedient and swift communicational capacity. An RCA is being performed internally for Trypticon himself in order to evaluate deploying a backup system for such matters instead of relying on external factors. For those assigned to the station, do pay heed to signage, there are several areas that do not have gravity engaged at this time. Entrypoints to those areas have clearly marked signage.
- 5/8 "Transformed to Regret" - Things start out great as Calyhex is able to finally Transform! But things turn sour when Delusion brings Ran, who attempts to connect with Calyhex far too early..
- 5/9 - "Medical Aid Transport" - Ghost requests medical transport. Cyclonus is the closest available.
- 5/10 - "A Rotating Door of Visitors" - Khamsin preps to defend Altihex and as a result, they have many visitors... Goth also gives Ghost her new blades, while trying to come to grips with his despair about having to face Deathsaurus in the coming raid..
- 5/11 - "An Accidental Date" - Starscream tries to get info out of Ghost and somehow, accidentally asks her out on a date and has no idea how to respond.
- 5/12 - "An On Coming Storm" - Starscream talks with Ghost in New Polyhex, revealing to her, that perhaps he may have some shred of decency in his spark, before he finally meets with Deathsaurus.
- 5/12 - "IRC LOG: Dates" - Ghost ends up having a VERY strange conversation after bringing up she has a date.
- 5/13 - "Altihex Assault" - Valour leads an assault on Altihex so the Decepticons can seize the research in its labs. Deathsaurus chooses that moment to grandstand.
- 5/13 - "Altihex Assault Lab Sector" - Valour leads an assault on Altihex so the Decepticons can seize the research in its labs. The events in the labs.
- 5/14 - "Leaking Out" - After Deathsaurus takes Goth away from the assault on Central Altihex, he struggles to keep Goth alive long into the night, long enough for help to arrive.
- 5/14 - "Hospital Visitors" - People come to visit Goth and Khamsin while their recovering, Bulwark comes in and repairs the two in full, if not making them better then they had been before..
May 15 - Reporting In
The laboratory facilities in Altihex were successfully breached during the diversionary assault. A cursory evaluation of what files were striped will be reviewed once access to a mainframe hardline becomes available for the cryptography requirements. There is /some/ actual data, however there appears to have been a failsafe which deleted and destroyed the data itself.
With the rampage and flurry of orders spinning about during the Altihex and Ibex maneuvers, Darkmount's systems were placed into an emergency lockdown state to prevent damage. I suspect there has been file damage based on communications by Deathsaurus but a further inquiry will require a physical passkey.
- 5/16 - "Dissenting Discussions" - Deathsaurus moves from Altihex to Trypticon. The Cityspeaker Banshee and Ghost discuss plans.
- 5/16 - "Drinks and Discussion" - The Cityspeaker Banshee and Ghost discuss drinking, time loss and old friends.
- 5/17 - "Returning Deathsaurus to Darkmount" - Deathsaurus is returned to Polyhex; Leozak and Ghost talk.
- 5/17 - "Deathsaurus Decides" - Deathsaurus decides to return to Darkmount. Ghost and Banshee discuss.
- 5/17 - "Evening Flight" - A quiet and short evening flight to end a long day.
- 5/18 - "Expectations and Orders" - Drinking, knives, and plans are discussed. Expectations are firmly outlined by an Intel Lieutenant and repercussions hinted at.
- 5/19 - "Broken Things" - Ghost starts to have some rebooting issues and then has a misfire leading to more chaos.
- 5/19 - "Snow Crash Meltdown" - Digging into her own archives, Ghost pushes too deep and too long, triggering a cascade failure, a Snow Crash. Deathsaurus becomes a target after her Operative Protocols, designed for a deep cover agent to flash re-activate with limited capacity were engaged.
- 5/20 - "Misfire Management" - Work continues on restoring Ghost while information on past events is reported. Proper maintenance must be performed.
- 5/23 - "Mind the Gaps" - With permission to look into Trypticons records to fill archival gaps during a sensitive time period, the reason for those null areas is discovered much to the dismay of all involved.
May 24 - Medical Request Location: Trypticon
Requesting medical review for return to service certification.
Schedule: As soon as possible.
- 5/26 - "A Storm Comes" - A once an anocycle storm hits the Altihex Desert. All the craziest fliers run out to play in it.
- 5/29 - "Planning a Breakout" - Cyclonus obtains assistance from Ghost in planning his latest strike.
- 5/31 - "Booze and the Universe" - A bit of drinking, socializing and a hypothesis tested. It does matter what systems are running active when one drinks.
- 6/3 - "Walking the Cat" - Getting flight-antsy from being in Trypticon for a few days, Ghost goes for a flight and invites Ravage to go with her.
- 6/6 - "Troubles of a Titanic Nature" - After Deathsaurus has a setback in his recovery, our illustrious adventurers find themselves in Calyhex under Starlocks care.
Jun 08 - Query Results: Attn Cyclonus
- Your data query has been completed, Cyclonus. Additional information concerning recent activities at or near the site in question has been cross referenced with known archival information and compiled from recent from our orbital position.
- Possible Active Prisoners:
Name - Faction Division
Finback - Decepticon Assault Infantry
Kroma - Senate enforcer, former
Sceptre - Autobot
Simacore - Decepticon Medtech
Skip - Decepticon Operations
Skyjack - Decepticon Intelligence
Stockade - Decepticon Assault Infantry
Sunder - Autobot
Addendums: Please see attachments for additional requested data:
Attachment 1: Orbital records, recent, of traffic patterns and aerials
Attachment 2: Known Bio information gleaned from reports, news, archives
Attachment 3: Site references, schematics, old news files.
Jun 08 - A small set of brief reports
--- Text Only, Keyed to High (8+) command--
- Unit Deathsaurus has recalled his memory and has been reported as recovering slowly after an engex incident that resulted in a brief relapse. Last known location was Uraya, specifically Calyhex.
--- Text Only, General Access Report --
- Darkmount mainframe has had additional hardening and capacity added to continue facilitating the storage and movement of archival data for the empires long-term requirements and preservation. Requests are queued for archival cross-storage and back-up to the other city-states.
- ~~ Ghost
- 6/10 - "Ravage requests archived reports" - Ravage comes to Soundwave with a request born from reviewing older Earth reports. Ghost is just the secretary, looking for files.
- 6/10 - "Colours of War" - Ghost makes a request of Soundwave. And an atrocity is discovered. Now Justice is being sought.
- 6/11 - "The Smug Cat Knows" - Ravage and Ghost have a long talk ranging across multiple topics. At some point, they realize they're having 2 different conversations. The cat knows something.
Jun 11 - Intelligence Division Request
Oh look, its an actual video report.
Ghost comes into view after the emblem flash. Optics gleam silver, wingtips seen over her shoulders in an 'aggressive' position from what can be seen while behind her looks to be Soundwave's Workshop. Her chin is resting on her hands, a frown slashed across her vulpine features. She taps a finger to her chin before speaking, voice a raspy, low contralto, words rising and falling with deliberate inflections.
"I am requesting the assistance of any individual who is well versed in both the Tyrest Accords and the Autobot code. Information has reached the Intelligence division of an altercation that resulted in the death of two members of the Empire. While those that fell will not be mourned," frown crooks into a sneer, "How they perished is of much interest. Sources indicate that they were executed by -Autobots- while under the care of an -Autobot- field medic despite protests to be handled as prisoners of war. An expert in the subject matter is requested to insure that the communications I submit to their command staff on this breech is handled to insure the best outcome for our Empire. Since we're at /peace/ (One could smell the sarcasm) at this time."
Her smile thins, "Par te'Empire" and the screen flashes black.
Jun 15 - Reminder
(another recorded message!)
Screen fades in on Ghost's ever so lovely visage, white and complete with that trio of 'battle paint' markings in lines across her face covering optic area from side to side. She lifts a brow over an optic darkened to violet and rasps, some irritation bleeding through to her voice. "As a.. gentle reminder to our beloved members of the Empire. Weapons-fire within the confines of Trypticon proper outside of the training facility is frowned upon and may cause an -elevated- response from security above and beyond what could occur elsewhere. Also, as a note, grabbing and dragging your companions through the halls violates additional rules leaving one open to retaliation. Runamuck, I am looking at you and will be asking the City Commander to determine an appropriate course of action for your behavior. And do remember that Medical is not a social hangout, we have barracks for engex and other substance parties. Please clean up and relocate the party crates before I confiscate them for personal use. You have 12 hours to do so.
---Spinny and fade to black---
- 6/17 - "Testing Die Stadtorgel" - Banshee tests the newly installed Die Stadtorgel in Trypticon. Ghost volunteers to record the initial song played at the acoustical center in the Command Centre. After, a flight is offered and discussions at a more paranoid level are undertaken as other conversations are overheard.
- 6/19 - "2 workaholic loyalists and the Cat" - An impromptu Intel Ops meeting where multiple items are reported and discussed: 3 hackers and how probably not the best way to handle an issue that arises.
- 6/20 - "Go the eff to sleep" - An interesting medical consult with a former member of the Empire brings to light some difficulties an operative is having. Trypticon makes his opinion known on the immediate situation.
- 6/21 - "Surprise Intel Meeting" - And no real rest for the wicked but it was close to the enforced 24 hours of rest. Another Intel Ops meeting where plans are expanded and limitations are made public.
- 6/23 - "Ill Wind" - Additional resources are tapped to work on diagnosing an ongoing issue with an Intel Operative. Soundwave asks Starscream for aid.
- 6/25 - 'Ill Omens' - A last effort to stabilize seems to have succeeded overnight. Fear being irrational, the operative attempts to block the ongoing archival integrations yet fails. An emergency call to Trypticon brings together an odd assortment of allies.
- 6/27 - "Omen Reports In" - Omen reports into Megatron after the incident and emergency frame-change.
- 6/28 - "Observing Omen" - Shockwave observes Omen in her new frame and offers a few suggestions for adjustments.
- 6/28 - "Dissident Discussions" - A discussion of favors owned shades into dissident concerns.
- 7/3 - "Hunting Lesson" - Ravage takes Omen out for a hunting lesson.
- 7/12 - "Dissident Concerns" - Returning to Vos, Omen has further concerns over the prior dissident discussion held there with Starscream.
Jul 11 - Intel Reports
Text only report:
Reporting Operative: Omen
New Harmonex: Construction has picked back up. Sightings of Autobots include Cerebros, Spike, Starlock, and Dust Devil. Overheard was an indicator that Cerebros may be traveling back to earth at some unknown point in the future. Continued observation is planned.
Trypticon: Pipe organ emplacement. Requesting additional engineering resources to confirm additional weapons capacity. Requesting additional security be ready should the secondary project be approved: Concert hall. Continued solar recharge is progressing well, without any additional external support completion to a full fuel system was estimated within the year. A reminder that weaponsfire outside of the training arena is verboten and parties in Medical as well.
Altihex: Deployment of agents to contact deep cover operatives is requested to be moved up the timeline for a review of ops and update to current orders. A new review of the city is highly suggested post assault to determine the inhabitants state and any efforts towards rebuilding including what is being focused on.
Calyhex: The titan is near ready to relocate and apparently is mostly convinced that New Harmonex should be her next resting position. In discussion with one of the inmate-orderlies, there is a deep concern over this as there are inmates who have been transferred out to another facility off-world, Delphi, many of which are Decepticon. Re-hab was mentioned as a fear, this could also be something that had been overheard as well. Highly suggested that efforts be made to present for another location, even to another neutral polis as emplacement in New Harmonex reeks of continued Autobot oversight and possibly even control. Even convincing the titan to remain where she is would prevent her possible inclusion into any bleed-over from conflicts she should not be made part of. If possible, sending agents to Delphi to investigate the status of any of our own whom have been transferred may be warranted.
Command Lock: >7
Destrons: Broadband and internal/external monitoring has picked up less posturing from Deathsaurus and more focused intent including a focused drive to complete preparations to collect their additional forces and their fleet. He has been less apt to react to stimulus known in the past to provoke aberrant and thoughtless reactions. Darkmount's mainframe has registered large file packets coming in and going out to an unidentified location, contents currently unknown.
Polyhex/Darkmount: Permission has been attained from the Destron Command to perform an open, 'friendly-fire' test of the security and defenses of the city and Darkmount proper. Participants will be tagged-modified to register as part of an enemy incursion. Requesting a tactical assist with determining the best means to make use of this 'friendly fire' exercise and operational goals to attain.
War Crimes: Thus far no response has been received from Autobot command concerning the summary execution of two Decepticons while under the field-purvey of a medic. Requesting escalation.
Message tagged: Complete
- Operational Theatres
- New Harmonex
Jul 16 - Altercation in the Northern Pass
- Text Only***
- A long range patrol picked up upon a fire in the Northern Pass area of Cybertron. Upon investigation it was determined that one of ours, Runamuck, was engaged in some violent activity against an Autobot, Dust Devil. Further evaluation indicated that the two seemed to be engaged over naught more than a bonfire.
- Assistance was provided in the form of Leozak in order to disengage the combatants and Runamuck returned to Tarn. He was seen by one of the medical assistants and appears to not have suffered any long term effects. As a note, there will need to be a re-stock of decontamination grade acidic-flush as he did go through several decalitres worth in removing some foreign substance from his interior.
*** End Report ***
July 29 - "Ill Omen Crypt Keeping"
SCiEnCE! has determined that a trip to the crypts deep below Polyhex is needed to continue the effort to return Omen to capacity in her original or another full frame.
Jul 31 - Polyhex Crypt Report
Decepticon Emblem and spins then the video and voice begins, rejoice for Omen is reporting ----
- Omen clicks on the report recorder, Blue Raven head tilted sideways to side-optic the camera, optic gold. "A group of us were venturing into the crypts beneath Polyhex along with Commander Valour who was paying his respects and we ran into a situation. Apparently someone or something has taken it upon themselves to.. er.. reuse the contents for personal purposes." Plating shifts, causing a crest of 'feathers' to rise. "It was.. Disturbing. I suggest that a more appropriately prepared group go in to investigate."
The raven half turns and can be heard muttering "Why arms.. all the arms and optics.. uuuugh" Full frame shudder and the report ends.
July 31 - "Prison Break on Luna 2"
Cyclonus leads a force to break into the high security prison Garrus-1!
- Aug 6 - "Speaking with Windblade" - A short talk with Banshee leads Omen and her to meet with the CitySpeaker Windblade