Pharma has infected both Autobots and Decepticons with nucleosis. Does he care? Can a cure be found in time?
- Apr 21 - "We've Got an Epidemic" - Imager comes into Medical with some personal issues that are much bigger than she thinks.
- April 21 - "Urgent message to medical command" - Imager may have caused an outbreak of Nucleosis.
- April 24 - "The Doctors Are In" - As news of the problem spreads, Autobot medics assemble and look for the source.
- May 11 - "Revelations about Nucleosis" - Soundwave learns more about the mysterious disease affecting both Autobots and Decepticons.
- May 11 - "Attack on Tarn" - Soundwave suggests a retaliatory strike of his own.
- May 11 - "Nucleon findings" - Mixmaster and Soundwave study the effects of Nucleon.
- May 16 - "We're Going to Need More Timmies" - Sci-Nide and Arkeville begin probing the mysteries of the nucleosis pathogen, starting with some baseline tests.
- May 24 - "Further Orders" - Megatron issues commands to his legions.
- May 24 - "Racing the Infection" - Backblast and Scales continue their work to find a cure, with help, but as the nucleosis spreads, its victims grow crueler and more violent, including Optimus Prime himself.
- May 25 - "Bar Fights" - Autobots are getting more and more aggressive.
- May 25 - "Medical Progress and Optimus Prime" - The Autobots still search for the cure, as Optimus succumbs...
- May 26 - "Current status of Optimus Prime" - Optimus Prime steps down.
- May 26 - "A Touchy Subject" - Worries about Optimus and about the nucleosis infection go hand in hand.
- May 26 - "Fretting and Moping" - Both doctor and patient have a lot on their minds.
- May 28 - "Internet Bargains" - Taking a break, the Autobot research team chats with a new name on the odd internet channel used by weirdoes who think they're giant robots.
- May 28 - "Base Reclamation" - Evil Inc needs to get a device from the old moon base, but it hasn't been completely idle while they were gone.
- May 29 - "Nucleosis: We Require More Vespene Gas" - The Decepticons go raiding for Nucleon
- May 29 - "Confirming a Rumor" - Rumors have reached Valvolux from various sources. Delusion wants to separate truth from fiction.
- May 29 - "Epidemic Report" - Nucleosis spreads across Cybertron.
- May 29 - "Battle for Harmonex" - Driven by nucleosis rage, Imager and Soundwave forget their truce and fight for possession of the city of Harmonex
- May 29 - "Combat in Harmonex" - Imager and Soundwave, forever locked in combat.
- May 30 - "Making New Friends?" - Autobot research for a cure to Nucleosis continues, including exchanging information with a source over the internet. Deathsaurus tries to reach out without overextending his own resources.
- May 31 - "Job vacancy posted!" - There's a position open in Decepticon Intelligence...
- June 4 - "Soundwave and Imager" - (Former) Transformers begin to succumb to nucleosis.
- June 12 - "Soundwave Experiment" - Scales reports on Soundwave's predicament.
- June 25 - "Re: Orders" - Mixmaster wants to build a new Decepticon.
- June 25 - "Domestic Orders" - Aegis takes command of Cybertron's planetary forces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.