Nebulos (sometimes called Nebulon) is a planet inhabited by lifeforms, most notably a race of humanoids called Nebulans or Nebulons. The planet has four moons and two sets of parallel rings. Its average daily rotation is 18 hours, by Earth measurement. Its sun is called Omichlē, located on the Outer Rim of the Beta Quadrant on the Lower Plane of the Milky Way galaxy. Nebulos has at least seven moons, three of which are known as Caligo, Clara, and Magna.
Main MUX continuity
Nebulos is a world whose inhabitants were enslaved by the Hive, a group of eleven Nebulon telekinetics whose focus on development of their mental powers had caused their bodies to wither, led by Lord Zarak. The populace is mainly forced to do routine farm work, watched over by the machines which the Hive control telepathically.
Known locations on Nebulos included:
- Splendora, a popular resort city.
- The Mercury Gardens of Melanossus, the planet's greatest natural wonder.
- The Nursery, Nebulos's most advanced botanical gardens and agricultural research center.
- The Gardens of Eternal Peace and Harmony Macrobiotic Restaurant, a multi-level, high-class eating establishment
- The Arvassian Range, a mountainous region where the Nebulans long ago locked away the implements of war.
- The Folassian Forest, a favorite of Gort and his consort Marita.
- The Plains of Thok, home of the Koraja.
- September 22 - "Outward Bound: Shelter" - The Joes are on Nebulos, and there's already problems brewing.
- Oct 20 - "Nebulos Swamp Discovery" - The Joes find something peculiar on Nebulos.
- Both Cybertron and Earth are aware of the existence of Nebulos.
- All animal and even insect life seems to be missing on Nebulos. No one knows why, or how that will effect the global ecology.
Decepticon World continuity
Ten thousand years ago, a conflict threatened to destroy the planet but the first incarnation of the World Watchers organisation defused it. In response to the near-disaster, the Nebulans turned away from the ways of war and locked away their weaponry under the watch of the, er, Watchers. The planet came under the rule of the democratic Council of Peers; an aristocracy existed as well.
A group of Autobots led by Bumblebee sought to relocate to Nebulos in order to escape their own millennia-old conflict on their own planet of Cybertron, but their arrival created dissension and mistrust within the Nebulan community.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Nebulos.|