Monacus is a bleak, barren asteroid known as a haven for gamblers and characters of all types. It has an area of 2.02 km2 (0.78 sq mi), and a population of 36,371, making Monacus extremely densely populated.
- You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.
The Transformers cartoon continuity
If you have a need to sell robot slaves, watch gladiatorial games, or loose the payroll on slots, then head on down. The dank district of Sheol is located on Monacus, home to Lord Gyconi's Pit of Destruction arena.
It's known to be visited by bounty hunters as well.
- Monacus is named for the real-world sovereign state of Monaco, famous for the Monte Carlo casino.
- There is an achievement in Fall of Cybertron named "Monacus Spender".
- That screaming case of Scraplets you got in Monacus won't actually stay in Monacus.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Cheats - GameSpot.com
|This page uses content from Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Monacus.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|