|“||This might hurt a bit... Or a lot!||”|
Cobra Medi-Viper troops are battlefield medics for the Cobra Infantry. They are recruited by head Cobra medic, Scalpel, from members of various Cobra Viper forces who have demonstrated an aptitude in the medical field. Their work is basically repair-and-recycle; in other words, tend to the wounded so that hey can be returned to battle as quickly as possible. Despite their grunt-level status, they are skilled medics capable of effective triage and front-line treatment. It is rumoured that some Medi-Viper troopers are secretly paid by Dr. Mindbender to send promising candidates to him for "treatment with experimental procedures." When needed, Medi-Viper troops are also required to join the main infantry forces to battle the enemy.
Cobra's medical corps. Medi-Vipers serve as both battlefield medics and staff for any of Cobra's medical facilities.
- "Interrogator's Brainwave Scanner Session" - Interrogator receives his punishment, but Dr. Mindbender makes him an offer he can't refuse!
- September 22 - "Cobra Space Camp" - Cobra is going into space, and that means all hands to Space Camp!
Medi-Vipers of Note
- Scalpel - Medi-Viper CO
- Typhoid - R&D Division CO
- Medi Viper 10 - Secretly Crimson Guard Immortal 1930
- Medi-Viper 626 - formerly assigned to the Kingsnake; treated Major Bludd in 2011
- Medi-Viper 628 - formerly assigned to the Kingsnake
- Medi-Viper 704 - Treated Interrogator
- Medi-Viper 720 - An alias of Interrogator
- Medi-Viper 755 - SydneyGB's DC
- Medi-Viper 867 - John Oliver
- Medi-Viper 2109 - One of Typhoid's personal MVs
- Medi-Viper 3417 - Staff doctor at the Rancho Corba Acres Community Medical Center
- Medi-Viper 4111 - a loyal minion of Dr. Mindbender
- Medi-Viper 5190, AKA Tranq
Shattered Glass Medi-Vipers are a Doctors Without Borders-style organization, nominally headed by Dr. Kwak.