- A mech is a piece of human (or alien) technology.
Over the years both G.I. Joe and Cobra have developed many types of mech armor, to do battle both with each other, and the Transformers. The Autobots and Decepticons have resisted giving humans access to their technology, so most mech armor is developed by humans alone.
Types of mech armor on the MUX
- SNAKE armor (1983-1985) (Cobra)
- G.I. Joe Power Fighter (1994) - piloted by Captain Gears
- Cobra Power Fighter (1994)
- Defense Mech (2004) (G.I. Joe) - Piloted by Leatherneck
- Pulverizer mech (2004) (Cobra)
- Exosuit (2005) - Witwicky family
- Iron Mech (2005) (Iron Grenadiers)
- Iron Hammer (2006) - Sigma 6 - Piloted by Hi-Tech
- Hotwire's Mech (2008) (Cobra)
- Steel Marauder (2010) (G.I. Joe) - Piloted by Kickstart
- Cobra Deviant (2010)
- Robotic battle suits - developed by the United States military. They're also referred to as Walkers. (2012)
- Autobot exo-suits are currently unavailable to anyone outside of the Witwicky family.
- "Mech" is sometimes used as a slang term for a male-identified Transformer or robot.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Mech.|