- The name Bludd refers to more than one character. For a list of the other versions, see Bludd (disambiguation).
May 8, 1954
Terrorism, Assassination, Weapons and Tactics
8 - High Command
any military weapon in current use, anything usable as an improvised weapon
Python Patrol, Sonic Fighters
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy|
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
|“|| A mercenary's job is a heartless one|
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun
"All my life I've wanted to walk down the street with two million dollars in a Gucci bag. Now hand it over!" -- Major Bludd
(Comics history from Bludd's article on JMM's GI Joe Comics Homepage)
Sebastian Bludd is one of the most infamous mercenaries in the world. He has worked as a terrorist, assassin and soldier-for-hire. His only loyalty is to money, and he has been known to turn on his employers if he finds a better opportunity. Bludd's expertise (and rank of Major) comes from his initial military training from the Australian Special Air Service. He later joined the French Foreign Legion, and finally became a freelance military advisor. He soon discovered that there was more money to be made in using his skills in the service of criminals, terrorists and revolutionaries, and his life as a mercenary began. Over the years, Bludd has also been known for writing poetry...bad poetry. (Though the Baroness once described his poetry as "quite beautiful".) He is possibly the only poet ever to use the word "Uzi".
- Major Bludd's working name was "Major Chill."
- Major Bludd's "robotic" arm is actually a heavily armored glove, to protect him from the blast generated by his rocket-firing gun.
- Scarlett seems to amuse herself by coming up with new insulting names to call Major Bludd, such as One-Eyed Willie, Cyclops, Ol' One Eye, and The Mad Poet
- Major Bludd v2 has a Sonic Disruptor and a jet pack =)
|This page uses content from Joepedia - The G.I. Joe Wiki. The original article was at Major Bludd (RAH).|