Links to outside websites devoted to MUX Resources:
- TFUMUX on Gravevine
- Category:MU* Resources @ MU*Wiki
- MUDStats.Com: statistics and infomation on MUD/MUCK/MUSH/MUX/MOO games
- MUSH/MUX List @ mushcode.com
- MushRoom - a graphical way to look at an area's rooms
- GameWyrd - Rankings - Online Text @ gamewyrd.com
- PennMUSH help files
- Quickstart @ tinymux.org
- TinyMUX wiki
- Atlantis for Mac
- Flash client @ mudconnect.com
- Java Telnet Client - mudconnect.com: The Mud Connector
- KildClient, a MU* client for Linux: also available in Ubuntu and Debian repositories so you don't have to compile from source
- MUSHClient from Gammon Software Solutions
- PHudBase-WebMud Client
- Potato MU* Client for Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Rapscallion - five star Mac client!
- Savitar - another five star Mac client!
- SimpleMU - universal windows client for Win9x/NT/2000/XP
- Tinyfugue (tf) - Classic, low-impact MUD client that runs from terminal/console.
- Web MU Client link - a web page based MU client for those who don't have easy access to an installed MU client
Other MU*s, etc.
- More MUX Resources in general can be found here.