Luminous, one of the First Transformers, came to Earth looking for Alpha Trion and The Key to Vector Sigma. After being initially defeated by a combined force of Autobots and Decepticons, she set up shop in Brazil, she recruited (by force, if necessary) a cult of followers eager (somewhat) to do her bidding. Finally stopped and driven off, she remains at large, having vowed to return...
When Luminous first awoke, she was bent on killing all heretics. At this time she was played by Dean.
IceSpark came up with the idea of Luminous threatening the locals in Brasilia while she was still a guest on the MUX.
- January 08 - "Bludd Plans To Retrieve BATs from Luminous"
- January 30 - "Circuit Breaker Comes to Brasilia" - Circuit Breaker and Luminous face off.
- Jan 31 - "Circuit-Breaker and Luminous" - Major Bludd reports on goings-on in Brazil
- February 19 - "Briefing Wisp" - Falcon sends Wisp to investigate unusual activity in Brazil.
- February 19 - "Brazil Flyover"
- February 19 - "Snoop Intro"
- February 19 - "Val Discusses Strategy with Illarion and Ingenue"
- February 20 - "Brazil" - Nightshade reports on Weaver Delta's meeting with the Priests of Primus
- February 24 - "Re: Luminous" - Optimus Prime reports on the assessment of Luminous's new personality and tactics
- February 26 - "Intel Analysis complete" - Ace reports on intelligence gathered during his Brazil Flyover
- February 27 - "Luminous and friends" - Nighthawk reports on the creepy Priests of Primus
- May 16 - "Encounter in the Jungle"
- May 20 - "Building Building Burning Bright"
- June 6 - "Kinetic and Typhoid"
- June 17 - "A Spider-Bot in the Jungle" - Lifeline encounters Warlord near Luminous' citadel in the Brazilian jungle.
- June 25 - "Assault on the Citadel"
- June 25 - "Autobots Attack Luminous" - Blaster's POV
- 1 July - "Vipers in the Trees" - Tele-Viper 742 gets caught while upgrading a camera in the forest.
- July 23 - "An Illuminating Examination"
- July 23 - "Luminous TP Finale"
- July 24 - "The Button" - After returning to base with the gold BATs from Luminous' fortress, Over Kill decides he's going to keep the androids after all.
- August 07 - "The Legendary Claymore Gets Pwned"
- September 03 - "Claymore Wakes Up from His Coma"
- October 15 - "Blaster Returns to Autobot City"
- October 16 - "The Key Returned"