The Ark was constructed at the design and direction of Emperor Prime for the primary purpose of attacking Earth. The Nemesis was built by the Decepticons to pursue the Autobots before they can attack modern-day Earth.
The Ark was completed in 2010, and successfully launched before Cybertron entered the Plait Expanse. However, during its trip to Earth the Ark was boarded by Scourge, who attacked Prime on the bridge, causing the Ark to crash into Arizona Bay.
When the Autobots were ready to begin their invasion, they sent a full-out attack against Polyhex to try to prevent the Decepticons from following them in their interceptor. Megatron led the defense of Polyhex, allowing the Nemesis to launch, and then pursued in a smaller shuttle, catching up with the Nemesis on Earth days after the other Decepticons arrived in Earth's orbit.
The Nemesis remained for a time in Shattered Glass Earth's orbit, commanded by Megatron. In 2012, General Flagg used GODS system to cripple the Nemesis and knock it out of Earth's orbit, causing it to crash into Mount St. Hilary.
By 2016, Stellar Spanner and Junkion Spacefold technology once again allowed easy transport between Cybertron and Earth, and the rosters are now much more fluid. The Decepticons have also since built a city that was attacked last in 2016.
Crew of the Ark
- Jazz (SG) - played by SpikeWitwicky and bzero - exiled from the Autobots
- Beachcomber (SG) - @emitted by SpikeWitwicky
- Big Daddy - Highway Reconnaissance - available
- Bluestreak (SG) - @emited by SpikeWitwicky
- Blurr (SG) - played by Bzero and doomflower
- Brawn (SG) (played by Bzero, but Available)
- Blurr (SG) - formerly Played by Doomflower; now available
- Gears (SG) (played by Bzero, but Available)
Hound (SG) - played by Bzero, but available for temping- Now on Cybertron
- Huffer (SG) - played by IceSpark
- Mirage (SG) (played by Bzero, but Available)
- Prowl (SG) - temped by bzero
- Rewind (SG) - Jetfire's archivist
- Rodimus - arrived from an escape pod to join Emperor Prime's invasion of Autobot City (temped by Double0Snake).
- Seaspray (SG)
- Slamdance (SG) - Jetfire's archivist
Tasinia (SG) - played by AbsyntheNocturne- MIA
- Side Burn - (played by Bzero, but Available)
- Stormfront (SG) - played by Dust Devil
- Director Alert (SG) - played by Bzero, but available for temping
- Growler (SG) - played by Sydney
- Perceptor (SG) - played by Bzero, but available for temping
- Sunstreaker (SG) (Available)
Trailbreaker (SG)- played by SpikeWitwicky, currently back on Cybertron
They joined the following Autobots already on Earth:
With the activation of the Stellar Spanner, the following Autobots joined those on Earth:
- Cosmos (SG) - (played by Bzero, but Available)
- Cuffs (SG) - played by horsetuna
Perceptor (SG)- killed by Magnus (SG)
- Elita-One (SG) - arrived to join Emperor Prime's invasion of Autobot City (temped by Bzero).
- Shockwave (SG) - played by Dean - Nemesis commander in Megatron's absense
- Deathsaurus (SG) - temped by bzero
- Scourge (SG) - played by Shebakoby
- Prof. Astrotrain - played by CalihexInmate
Kickback (SG) - played by Bzero, and CounterMatt- Killed by Emperor Prime
- Reflector (SG) - played by Bzero, believed killed by Junkions
- Scourge (SG) - played by Scourge
- Deathsaurus (SG) - played by Bzero, but available for temping
- Bombshell (SG) (Available, played by Bzero)
- Dinosaurer (SG) - played by Bzero, but available for temping
Shrapnel (SG) (Available)- Killed by Emperor Prime
- Slugslinger - available
- Sunder (SG) - played by Shebakoby
- The other Sweeps (SG), minus Plunder, who acquired a spacefold drive and returned to Cybertron
- Decepticon Shuttle <Freedom>
- Megatron - played by Colchek
- Motormaster (SG) - temped by bzero, but available
- Octane - played by ZGilley
- Rumble - temped by bzero and Doomflower
- Laserbeak - believed killed by Junkions