Logs / Posts
- December 23 - "Tending to Dr. Arkeville" - Christmastime with Doctor Arkeville.
- January 1 - "Happy New Year" - Cookie's cooking a special dinner for New Year's. A guest stops to eat before heading home.
- January 2 - "Bad News, Worse News" - The Pit has an infiltration problem.
- January 4 - "The Drop Off" - Inferno has the information Ar-Gent wanted, and the two plot to make use of it.
- January 5 - "Opening Up a Coffin" - Ar-Gent has plans...
- January 6 - "Ar-Gent Has a Dream" - Safely away with his new friend, Ar-Gent tells Arkeville why they went to all the trouble to get him.
- January 7 - "AAR: Prison Attack" - Hawk reports on the Evil assault on the Coffin.
- January 8 - "Poise" - Poise throws in her lot with G.I. Joe.
- January 17 - "Victims of Rendition Cannot Sue, US court rules" - Arkeville doesn't get his day in court.
- January 23 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike ponders about Fort Max and Dr. Arkeville.
- January 28 - "Autobot Response Needed to GI Joe" - Spike recommends a response to revelations about The Coffin.
- January 30 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike decides to temporarily sever ties with G.I. Joe.
- February 8 - "EDC Operations Suspended" - Spike cuts off ties with G.I. Joe over allegations of Arkeville's abuse at The Coffin.
- February 9 - "EDC Operations Suspended" - Joe reports on Spike severing ties between the Autobots and G.I. Joe.
- February 9 - "EDC Operations" - Hawk and Spike work out a deal.
- February 9 - "GI Joe Responds to Coffin Concerns" - Hawk calls for his own investigation.
- February 11 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike tries to strike a compromise.
- February 12 - "EDC Actions Clarified" - The Autobots reach a compromise with G.I. Joe.
- February 13 - "UN Committee Reports Findings" - G.I. Joe is largely cleared of wrongdoing in the operation of The Coffin.
- February 15 - "EDC Operations Resumed" - Spike recommends the Autobots work with the Joes again.
- February 19 - "Out Of The Frying Pan, Into The Surefire" - Surefire faces Hawk to answer questions about his involvement in the Coffin scandal.
- February 20 - "Successs!" - Just-Hiss takes credit for everything that's gone wrong since Arkeville's release from the Coffin.
- February 20 - "EDC Operations" - Optimus Prime accepts Spike's recommendations.
- February 20 - "House Dems Investigate Coffin" - Surefire steps down from the CID.
- February 25 - "A Brief Word from Your Sponsor" - The Decepticons are blockading Earth, and Ar-Gent intends to do something about it.
- February 25 - "Blockade Running" - Decepticons are attempting to blockade Earth. At least one space merchant is going to run it.
- March 23 - "Business Deals and Shenanigans" - Ar-Gent meets up with Dirk to talk business. Spike and DJ try to keep an eye on them.
- April 8 - "Martian vodka" - World leaders receive gifts from Evil, Inc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.