The Iacon Medical Center isn't as new and flashy as the medical wing of Autobot City, but it serves its purpose. Spare parts and supplies are limited, however, so Iacon doctors and medics have to make do with what they have. Med tables are set up around the room, as well as some ancient-looking scanners. Some of the tools look like they were new when Alpha Trion was young, but they still work, so waste not, want not.
In contrast to the classical architecture of the other structures in the immediate district, Iacon Medical Center is a state of the art facility of tungsten and crystalline many stories tall. Although the structure is neo-brutalist in design with stark, imposing lines and proportionately sized windows, it does not detract from the other buildings even as it towers over them. On all sides at the base of the stridently rectangular structure are sets of wide, automatic double doors, which allow access into the facility day or night. On the roof of the medical center there is the large white outline of a helipad, with an additional entrance accessible to emergency transport vehicles. 
- September 30 - "Renewal" - Gridiron's spark survived and gets placed in a new body.
- 3/19 - "Taking Solace in Solus" - Solus Prime and Starlock finish a long overdue gift for Ratchet...
- 3/20 - "Ratchet's New Hands" - Ratchet asks Starlock to help install his new hands and he also helps console her.
- August 16 - "No Longer Armless" - Hot Rod gets his limbs back!
- August 31 - "All Sorts of Problems" - The Medical Center is starting to fill up again.
- September 2 - "Mysterious Influences" - Progress is made in treating the mysterious illness that afflicts Typhoon and Ratchet.
- 11/12 - "An Open Door" - Ratchet calls Starlock to his office to speak with her privately.
- February 07 - "Comparing Realities" - Solstice and Scales compare science from their respective realities.
- February 09 - "A Late Night in Iacon Medical" - Dust Devil and Starlock come to the IMC.
- November 14 - "Mudflappable" - Ratchet sends Sideswipe out to his doom.
- Description by Dreadtread