TP Name: IMORTAL TP
Primary Location: Earth
A group of hi-tech humans force the Autobots to leave Earth, insisting they alone will handle the Decepticon threat.
A group of hi-tech humans forced the Autobots to leave Earth, insisting they alone would handle the Decepticon threat. For a while they were successful, until their primary technology imploded, killing Damon Ward and Kyle St James, as well as leaving their vehicles weaponless. The rest of IMORTAL went into hiding, although they still influence political debate from time to time.
- October 22 - Snoop learns to use the radio!
- November 05 - Autobots Exiled
- November 08 - IMORTAL to the rescue
- November 11 - Look out below! - Starscream makes a surprise visit to Autobot City
- November 21 - "Your Own Worst Enemy" - Damon Ward attempts to recruit a new member to IMORTAL, only to have Jarvis unexpectedly torpedo the organisation's public relations...
- December 14 - Sometimes The Bear Gets You - IMORTAL try to drive the Decepticons out of Russia.
- 15 January - "...And the Walls Came Tumbling Down..." - The final showdown between IMORTAL and the Decepticons.
- February 25 - Snoop returns to Autobot City
- CalihexInmate played Vortex
- Colchek played Nighthawk
- IceSpark played Snoop
- Russ played Ultra Magnus
- SpikeWitwicky played Spike
- Sydneygb played Axegrinder and Growler
- Dean played Damon Ward
- Bzero played Ban Ki-moon and Kyle St James