- Hot spots are a phenomenon, normally on Cybertron.
A hot spot, or calidum macula, is a location in which sparks are naturally known to ignite. Known hot spots have been recorded on Cybertron and its moons, though the vast majority have gone dormant over time.
Hot spots were ignited by pulses from Vector Sigma. A race to find the new hot spot often occurred after each pulse. Prime Nova was worried that the pulses would stop eventually as they were getting less and less frequent by his time. A hot spot would usually be consecrated before any sparks were harvested from it.
At least thirteen of the Titans carried hot spots, which they engaged upon finding a suitable world to colonize.
Suspected Active / Activating Hotspots 2022
- Remote Desert Region - Alyon - Known By: Autobots / Decepticons / Neutrals
- Pious Pools - Iacon - Known By: Autobots / Neutral party
- Nova Point - Iacon - Known By: Autobots / Neutral party
- Death Zone - Praxus - Known By: Neutral party Suspected by: Calyhex, Starlock
- Tri-Torus - Polyhex - Known By: Limited Decepticon / Neutral party
- Kolkular - Kaon - Suspected By: Limited Decepticon, Known by: Neutral party
- Tarn/Uraya border - Tarn - Known by: Neutral party
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Hot spot.|