AI the Helperbot is a small, semi-sentient repair drone built by Blaster to assist Buster and Spike in taking care of Sparkplug in Autobot City. Helperbot is programmed with a full range of medical and mechanical knowledge, and can function as both a nurse and a repair bay assistant. Helperbot was provided with extensive historical and pop-culture knowledge to serve as a conversational companion to Sparkplug as well. Helperbot started with a cheerful, optimistic personality which has developed and gotten quirkier due to its interactions with Autobot scout Snoop. While human-sized in his primary mode, Helperbot can transform and shrink down to micro-cassette tape size for easy transport.
At Spike's request, Blaster built a helperbot to assist Buster and Spike in taking care of Sparkplug in Autobot City. Helperbot was programmed with extensive historical and pop-culture knowledge to serve as a conversational companion to Sparkplug as well. Snoop assisted by giving Helperbot a Santa hat and teaching it how to dance. Helperbot's cheerful, optimistic personality has developed and gotten quirkier due to its interactions with Autobot scout Snoop.
- November 19 - "New Friends" - Snoop meets Helperbot AI.
- November 19 - "The Struggle Is Real" - Snoop has an effect on Helperbot.
- July 23 - "I'm OK... I'm OK...." - DJ tries hoverboarding for the first time.
- April 03 - "Time to Go" - After the ordeal in Trion Square, The Witwickys headed home after given a full salute by the Autobots present for Sparkplug’s possibly-last sendoff.
- April 10 - "Wiped Out" - Back from Cybertron, Sparkplug starts to succumb to illness.
- May 01 - "Home Again" - Sparkplug returns home from the hospital.