- October 31 - "Tape Talk" - Scales visits Harmonex again, and Soundwave is still there. At least they don't fight.
- November 7 - "Preliminary Findings" - Dust Devil makes a proposal.
- November 10 - "Careful Conversation" - While repairing structures in Harmonex, its defenders trade some information without giving away too much.
- November 15 - "The Scheme" - Imager shares her idea for how to save Harmonex with Soundwave.
- November 29 - "Warning from Soundwave" - Soundwave is losing his patience with the Autobot presence in Harmonex.
- December 9 - "Spike Sight-Sees" - Spike goes back to Harmonex to look around when he's not so pre-occupied.
- December 11 - "Catching Up" - Delusion gives Knightmare an informal accounting of her recent activities.
- December 20 - "Law and Order" - Dust Devil is traumatized and Soundwave seems to be at fault. Delusion is determined to learn what happened.
- December 23 - "Keep the Peace" - Blaster spends some more time in Harmonex, and realizes just how difficult keeping the war out will be.
- December 23 - "Audio Log" - Blaster reports on what he's learned from Soundwave about Dust Devil's manipulation by the Decepticon communicator.
- December 27 - "Kick Him When He's Down" - Soundwave is worried about his missing tape. Naturally, Delusion chooses now to test his patience.
- December 27 - "Harbinger" - Soundwave makes threats about what will happen if Harbinger isn't returned.
- December 28 - "Welcome Back, Crosscut" - Optimus gives new orders to his troops.
- February 6 - "A Concern" - Something is amiss in Harmonex.
- February 11 - "Heavily Garbled Encrypted message" - Soundwave uploads a chaotic jumble of data.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.