As of 08/19/2020 (User:Bzero), Harmonex is
- Harmonex is a city on Cybertron.
Harmonex is known as the Singing City on Cybertron, where it once served as a center for art and learning. It holds within it lithic crystals that sing in perfect harmonic frequency. With the rebirth of Cybertron, it temporarily became the focus of some tentative peace-making attempts. Several old city structures, including the Crystal Library, were unearthed and partially restored. However, arguments over Harmonex’s role and future became so prevalent that the city was sealed to prevent discord from destroying the harmony within. It now waits for a better day, a promise waiting for a less violent future.
Since its destruction near the beginning of the Great War by Trypticon, the ruins of Harmonex have been in decline for Mega-cycles. With the recent restoral of Cybertron, however, Harmonex has started to sing again. In 2018, Dust Devil and Soundwave brokered a tense three-way local truce between the Autobots, Decepticons, and the Dominicons.
In 2019, A few of the more technically minded Dominicons are spending time in and out of Harmonex, working on the underground generators that power the shield. The shield remains up... so far. A bit of soil sampling and measuring the atmosphere and harmonics is also taking place as they investigate and document growing conditions for the crystals.
Starlock wants to try and get a repair and government project for harmonex started, with Autobot, Decepticon and Neutral factions working with her to get the city back to its once former glory and make it a truly cybertronian city again.
Harmonex was ultimately sealed off behind an impenetrable dome to help protect it for future generations.
The large lithic crystals of Harmonex that sing in perfect harmonic frequency are a unique landmark on Cybertron, as nowhere else on the planet can crystals that 'sing' can be found. There are a few theories as to why the crystals of Harmonex sing:
- One of the more religious based theories, being that they are connected to Vector Sigma in some way, or connect to him directly, and thus their harmonic 'singing' being the spark pulse of Cybertron itself, thus why when the crystals are broken or removed from the ground, why they stop singing.
- On the MUX, Harmonex is located in the foothills of Ibex.
- Starlock speculated that Harmonex's name comes from the words "Harmony" and "Nexus". 
- Imager was forged in Harmonex before the war and was a celebrity there, being one of the last remaining Maestros.
- Illarion was forged in Harmonex before the war.
- Punch In some continuities  is an actor from Harmonex.
- Starlock was forged in Harmonex before the war and was librarian who was notably very low caste.
- September 14 - "Brandishing the Banshee" - Starlock gets her chance to talk to Banshee about what they may be able to do
to convince Megatron to play the political game.
- October 26 - "Studying the Crystals" - Delusion examines the crystals and discusses events with Soundwave.
- 1/3 - "Asking For An Incident" - A fight between breaks out between Imager and Soundwave, and spills out of control when Starlock tries to stop it, and get them to talk civilly.
- 1/3 - "What Goes Unseen" - Starlock goes back to check on Soundwave, where a promise is made.
- 3/16 - "Negotiations for Harmonex" - Crosscut and Spike come to Harmonex and help Starlock in negotiating its release.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Harmonex.|