|“||Victory through deception.||”|
GHOST is an enigma. Her speech, mannerisms, even physical form are all subject to change. There are few files on this individual, and the ones that are present do not convey the true capabilities of this shadowdancer. She possesses a pride and bearing that show in the detail with which she focuses on her work. Underneath her quiet, studious gaze lies a seething maelstrom, a desire to prove herself to everyone. Possesses a vast array of weaponry and the ability to become a 'ghost' through means that have not been disclosed. Ghost is prone to abusing her own form for the sake of a mission, to the point of collapse. She is able to directly interface with core circuitry, downloading her persona into computer systems in order to gain access to even the most encrypted information. She often acts as a datacore herself, storing and housing the vast gigaquads of information she recovers with the same ease she shows in merging with the shadows. She is slow to anger, but when her temper does break, normally with a violent suddenness that dies down as quickly as it manifests, her skill and firepower become openly apparent.
Shadows moving against the nothingness of a void more fathomless than the outer edges of the galaxy. At least, that is at first glance. With a closer inspection, details can be made out. From the tips of wickedly upswept wings, to the ends of rounded boots, this femme seems composed of the stuff left over when the light fails. Not black, nothing so simple, more like layers upon layers of a thin deep gray, occasionally absorbing the light in inky pools, not one surface of her frame actually reflects light. Instead, she seems to absorb it, stealing its power to fuel herself. Angular, lithe, and rapier thin, her form gives the illusion of being female without the softness so common in others of her gender. A good 32 feet tall, she seems to harbor a likeness to the standard seeker models so common in the Decepticon forces, what with wings spanning out of her back, the hint of the tip of a jet forming her hips. But where they all seem from a common mold, she stands out. No obvious weapons grace her, nothing so mundane as arm rifles or shoulder rocket pods. Only the faint twinkling of emblems etched into her wings gives her allegiance, crystal embedded deep into the armoring the only thing that does reflect light off of her person, reflecting it with a shimmering violet that makes the occasional counterpoint to the vivid lavender of her optics. Finishing her appearance is a slightly crooked, somewhat arrogant smile, a sinister addition to a form that screams danger.
Mourning/Revenge Desc, after Megatron's death
- White as pure as untouched snow or bleached bone wraps about an angular form that stands at least 32 feet tall. With a closer inspection, details can be made out such as the gilded, sandy-gold hue highlighting the trailing edges of wickedly upswept wings and a deep, near black green thinly lined against the gold. The light seems to be pulled into the white, stare too long and the abyss may pull you in. Angular, lithe, and rapier thin, her form gives the illusion of being female without the softness so common in others of her gender. Any likeness to the standard seeker models so common in the Decepticon forces, what with wings spanning out of her back, the hint of the tip of a jet forming her torso and hips is ruined by the sheer angularness of the frame, the positioning of the intakes, the way the wings themselves seem to be formed of panels inset into panels, folded in on themselves.
Slashes of that sandy gold and deep green wrap about her vambraces in intricate spirals that end at the back of each finger, tracing twinned lines down her thighs and shins. Etched into the wing panels against the gold are words in an elder script "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum." is etched into the left wing. "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la" is etched into the right. No obvious weapons grace her, nothing so mundane as arm rifles or shoulder rocket pods. Only the faint twinkling of emblems etched into her wings gives her allegiance, crystal embedded deep into the armoring refracting the light off of her person, reflecting it with a shimmering violet that makes the occasional counterpoint to the vivid lavender of her optics. Finishing her appearance are slashes of that sandy gold and deep green across her face, surrounding her optics like war-paint from ages gone past.
In 2014 Metroplex was infected by the Arkvelle virus, and fell under Decepticon control. Ghost possessed his automatic systems, taking control of the entire city. For this coup, she was promoted to Decepticon Intelligence Field Commander.
Ghost is rumored to be related to Megatron in some way, but the connection has yet to have been proven.
Ghost now (2020) has multiple, personal plans running in tandem after her return to the world she refers to as 'Real-Space'.
While the player is using Mando'a in descs and IC talk, it's a placeholder as writing in old cybertronian isn't something the mux is set up to parse ;)
October 25 - Subverting Uplift continues - Ghost and Thorn meet with Uplift, interesting conversation ensues.
November 7 - Phasing Matters - Ghosts requests a boon of Trypticon and enters into a bargain.
January 6 - Phasing Inquiry - There is an investigation into the missing equipment.
January 7 - Phasing Report - Ghost tells Megatron where the phase device is.
May 28 - Pumping Gas - Ghost and Optimus have a random encounter.
Aug 10 - Suggestion from the mainframe
Might I suggest that you do so [purge Decepticon City] in any case Trypticon? Save for your caretakers and medical for research into a cure.
Oct 20 - Success
(Text only, encrypted, encoded, locked and not in common Cybertronian either) Mission Accomplished, My lord. Awaiting further instructions.
- February 18 - "Ghost's Repairs" - Starscream repairs Ghost in the repair bay.
- 3/10 - "Radio Panic - Darkmount" - An explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link, but Blast Off has other priorities!
- 3/11 - "Disgruntled" - A day after the explosion over the communlink, everything is oddly moving forward as if it's a normal day, with Leozak reporting to Deathsaurus.
- 4/17 - "The Mad King's Indiscretion" - After the chaos in the New Polyhex Arena, some additional words are spoken.
- 4/28 - "Conversations between a Prime and a Ghost" - Prime responds to a message sent to him via Starlock.
- 4/30 - "Business With Tea" - Ghost comes to see the sword Goth has made her, they are then joined by Khamsin!
- 5/1 - "A Visit With Calyhex" - Starlock visits Calyhex to check on progress after a rough few days, Ghost then appears!
- 5/4 - "Research Deep Dive" - Ghost goes to Soundwave with a few items for research as part of her todo list. This was not on the list.
- 5/4 - "Research Deep Dive Results" - Ghost went to Soundwave with a few items for research as part of her to-do list. Waking up after the dive.
- 5/7 - "Calyhex Code Check" - Chromedome has additional code to use to assist in repairing Calyhex. Ghost is there to review and assist. They do say curiosity can kill a cat, but what about operatives.
May 07 - Report: Calyhex
Text Only Report:
After additional visitations to this neutral titan, the following has been noted
There is only danger if one enters without invitation and without escort approved by the titan herself. There are former inhabitants of the asylum under a free-range structure. The amount of neglect and damage is openly apparent in both structure and behavior. A cursory evaluation of code indicates that there is deep damage which has been attributed to willful and purposeful actions by one of the caretakers who was taken into custody with the understanding that he be tried by a neutral arbitration panel. The two caretakers were taken into custody by both cityspeakers: Windblade and Banshee. Both need to be questioned on what experiments were performed on the titan herself so that more effective means of repairs and any assistance can be performed. As it stands, outside of our own Cityspeaker, most of the relief work is coming from the Autobots while the titan remains neutral at the time of this report. An additional visitation elicited a deeper code review which matches medical records of physical damage sustained to a mechanisms master core unit and memory structure. Further review is pending a follow-up visitation. At this time it is highly suggested that there is an effort made to continually assist Calyhex through recovery. A full interrogation of the ones that did this damage is sought after but may not be possible at this time.
May 07 - Report: Trypticon
Text only report:
Trypticon has relocated himself to an orbital position over Tarn to better deploy the previously installed solar collectors for an increased self-sufficiency. Due to what appears to be a failure in a relay located externally to his systems, the early warning message was not received before the action took place. I do suggest that such relays are reviewed more often in the future as so much does relay on expedient and swift communicational capacity. An RCA is being performed internally for Trypticon himself in order to evaluate deploying a backup system for such matters instead of relying on external factors. For those assigned to the station, do pay heed to signage, there are several areas that do not have gravity engaged at this time. Entrypoints to those areas have clearly marked signage.
- 5/8 - "Transformed to Regret" - Things start out great as Calyhex is able to finally Transform! But things turn sour when Delusion brings Ran, who attempts to connect with Calyhex far too early..
- 5/9 - "Medical Aid Transport" - Ghost requests medical transport. Cyclonus is the closest available.
- 5/10 - "A Rotating Door of Visitors" - Khamsin preps to defend Altihex and as a result, they have many visitors... Goth also gives Ghost her new blades, while trying to come to grips with his despair about having to face Deathsaurus in the coming raid..
- 5/11 - "An Accidental Date" - Starscream tries to get info out of Ghost and somehow, accidentally asks her out on a date and has no idea how to respond.
- 5/12 - "An On Coming Storm" - Starscream talks with Ghost in New Polyhex, revealing to her, that perhaps he may have some shred of decency in his spark, before he finally meets with Deathsaurus.
- 5/12 - "IRC LOG: Dates" - Ghost ends up having a VERY strange conversation after bringing up she has a date.
- 5/13 - "Altihex Assault" - Valour leads an assault on Altihex so the Decepticons can seize the research in its labs. Deathsaurus chooses that moment to grandstand.
- 5/13 - "Altihex Assault Lab Sector" - Valour leads an assault on Altihex so the Decepticons can seize the research in its labs. The events in the labs.
- 5/14 - "Leaking Out" - After Deathsaurus takes Goth away from the assault on Central Altihex, he struggles to keep Goth alive long into the night, long enough for help to arrive.
- 5/14 - "Hospital Visitors" - People come to visit Goth and Khamsin while their recovering, Bulwark comes in and repairs the two in full, if not making them better then they had been before...
May 15 - Reporting In
The laboratory facilities in Altihex were successfully breached during the diversionary assault. A cursory evaluation of what files were striped will be reviewed once access to a mainframe hardline becomes available for the cryptography requirements. There is /some/ actual data, however there appears to have been a failsafe which deleted and destroyed the data itself.
With the rampage and flurry of orders spinning about during the Altihex and Ibex maneuvers, Darkmount's systems were placed into an emergency lockdown state to prevent damage. I suspect there has been file damage based on communications by Deathsaurus but a further inquiry will require a physical passkey.
- 5/16 - "Dissenting Discussions" - Deathsaurus moves from Altihex to Trypticon. The Cityspeaker Banshee and Ghost discuss plans.
- 5/16 - "Drinks and Discussion" - The Cityspeaker Banshee and Ghost discuss drinking, time loss and old friends.
- May 17 - "Returning Deathsaurus to Darkmount" - Deathsaurus is returned to Polyhex; Leozak and Ghost talk.
- May 17 - "Evening Flight" - A quiet and short evening flight to end a long day.
May 24 - Medical Request Location: Trypticon
Requesting medical review for return to service certification.
Schedule: As soon as possible.