- This page is for the evil hunter/destroyer Geist. For the subversive agent, see Omen.
- Name: Geist
- Faction: Decepticon
- Species: Transformer
- Function: TRACKER/TERMINATOR
- Division: Intelligence
- Sub-Group: Sweep
- Type: OC
|“||Fear is an acquired taste -- of which I cannot get enough.||”|
Somber and quiet, GEIST becomes a completely different mech when engaged in the hunt. He relishes the feeling gained by terrorizing his prey to extremes. He is Able to cloak his presence via holographic masking, allowing for the ultimate in horrifying surprises. His tendency to focus on fear, however, can distract him from larger goals.
Geist was created from the wreckage of an unfortunate Decepticon long-range patrol that ran afoul of Unicron. Sent to Earth, Geist was originally subservient to the Chaos God, but since Unicron's destruction Geist is a free agent. He has chosen to throw his lot in with the Decepticons, gleefully hunting down insurgents on the planet Cybertron.
Megatron destroyed the cultists on Earth, but more lurked on Cybertron, many freed by Windshear. The rest of the cult was ultimately destroyed, and Geist was assigned to investigate a new cult rising in Silent Grill.
- Geist is an OFC Sweep. He is based on a 2k5 OFC.
- Known as "The Quiet One."
- November 19 - "Versus the Demogorgon" - Scourge and the Sweeps square off against Demogorgon and Trans-Organics.
- December 01 - "Bring Me Hubcap" - Cyclonus attempts to interrogate Hubcap.
- December 30 - "Polyhex In The Fall" - Led by a Dweller-possessed Hubcap, the Trans-Organics invade Polyhex.
- January 28 - "Battle for Polyhex II" - Cyclonus and Scourge battle for Polyhex.
- October 12 - "Go Get Some Kaff" - Highly skilled intelligence analyst Floodlight is... sent to get Kaff
- February 14 - "Operation Petal Drop" - It's Valentine's Day! So what's a lovelorn mech to do? Why, impress the girl of his dreams.......with flowers.
- 6/13/15 - "Spirit of Freedom, act 1" - Three concurrent events surround the doomed ship, the Spirit of Freedom. What is the Decepticon plan here? It starts with the attempted assassination of Ultra Magnus!
Geist is available for application. Until then he is @emitted by Scourge's player.