Garrus-1 is a maximum security prison facility on Luna 2, one of Cybertron's moons. The first of its kind, it started the naming scheme that would eventually be used for the more infamous Garrus-9. It's not somewhere you want to end up: the staff doesn't just turn a blind eye to violence between inmates, they encourage it.
- Finback – Decepticon Naval Assault specialist
- Kroma - Former Senate enforcer
- Sceptre – Autobot Shuttle
- Sideswipe - Autobot warrior
- Simacore - Decepticon scientist
- Skip – Decepticon garbage scow
Skyjack– Decepticon spy (escaped) Stockade– Decepticon General (escaped)
- Sunder - Autobot serial killer
- Sunstreaker - Autobot warrior
In 2020, Kenzan was made warden of Garrus-1. In July of that year, he transferred Sideswipe and Sunstreaker to Garrus-1 for punishment for their killing of two captured Decepticons. Later that orbital cycle, the prison was attacked by Decepticons and two prisoners escaped under his watch.
- July 31 - "Prison Break on Luna 2" - Cyclonus leads a force to break into the high security prison Garrus-1!
- Aug 13 - "Cutscene" - Personal log of Garrus-1 inmate Sideswipe.
|This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Garrus-1.|