Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line include the character's name/faction/type,
Please answer the following questions in full, rational sentences. Pay attention to correct grammar and spelling; an application that is a chore to read is probably less likely to be approved. Please double-space between questions. Thank you.
1. What is your MU* experience? List any current and former characters you have played. If you've never played on a MU*, please detail any table-top or other roleplaying experience you may have.
2. How would you roleplay this character? What is your interpretation of her/his personality? Please be as complete as possible; the answer to this question should comprise the bulk of your application, and is what we look to most when deciding to approve or reject an application. Don't just tell us what you know about the character -- let us know what you bring to the table.
The next three just delve a bit deeper into the above, and can be combined into one section if you wish.
- 2a. What interests you about playing this character? What are this character's personal goals? What do you plan on achieving with this character both ICly and OOCly?
- 2b. What do you see as this character's greatest strengths and weaknesses, beyond what is listed in the note? Keep in mind that as Springer once said, strength is more than physical.
- 2c. What odd quirks or traits does this character possess?
What makes her/him unique?
3. (For FCs and EFCs) How much do you know about this character's background and IC history? If you can, list a few critical points that affected who the character is today. Don't just cut and paste a history block from Wikipedia -- we don't want a book. Demonstrate you know something about the character.
4. In what sort of plots or events do you see this character taking part?
For FCs, the application is finished.