- Demonhead - leader of the Devilcons
- Snapper - a violent, meatheaded thug
- Deep Blue - sadistic cannibal with a primal outlook
- Deathclaw - cannibuddies with Deep Blue but even more sneerily arrogant than Demonhead
- Barabat - cares more about a good fight than wanton destruction
- Eyegor - the ever-unheeded tactical brains of the group who only follows Megatron because it's just how things are
A few thousand years ago, Demonhead and a crew of five other Decepticons were chosen to embark on a scouting mission across the galaxy aboard the Cronos, in search of new conquests once the war with the Autobots was won. Naturally, being the loyalist that he is, Demonhead eagerly accepted. While exploring alien worlds in these far-off regions, he and his crew adapted to these strange environs, giving them the grotesque appearances they have now.
In 2015, Demonhead's crew returned to Cybertron, and rejoined the ranks of active soldiers alongside the rest of the Decepticons.