- Name: Damon Ward
- Faction: IMORTAL
- Species: Human
- Function: IMORTAL COMMANDER
- Division: None
- Sub-Group: Dead
- Type: TP-Only
|“||Earth for Organics!||”|
Damon Ward was, by technical standards, a genius. He had two Doctorates, in biology and engineering, and a Master's in theoretical physics. He spoke five languages and was an active member of various human rights parties throughout his years in school. The only thing that kept him from helping to defend his country during wartime is the fact that he has been blind since the age of 16. So, when the opportunity to head up a multinational project to defend the planet from the onslaught of giant robots arose, he leapt upon it. His abilities made him an excellent candidate to head up development of new technology, and medical science had even managed to place him on the battlefield using cybernetic implants to give him new sight. He believed, quite fanatically, that the Transformers have brought unnecessary violence and destruction to his world, and he'd loved nothing more than to send them packing. Ultimately, he gave his life for his beliefs.
Damon Ward got the Autobots booted off the Earth for a time, and fought the Decepticons himself with the power of IMORTAL. However, when that technology failed, he died preventing a reactor collapse from endangering any more people.
Damon Ward died at the end of the IMORTAL TP.
- November 05 - "Autobots Exiled"
- November 08 - "IMORTAL to the rescue"
- 21 November - "Your Own Worst Enemy" - Damon Ward attempts to recruit a new member to IMORTAL, only to have Jarvis unexpectedly torpedo the organisation's public relations...
- December 14 - "Sometimes The Bear Gets You" - IMORTAL try to drive the Decepticons out of Russia.
- January 15 - "...And the Walls Came Tumbling Down..."