In 2015, Kup was captured by Scourge and Starscream, and made to deliver their demands that the Autobots turn over Alpha Trion so the Decepticons can use him to resurrect Megatron. Starscream eventually kidnapped Alpha Trion himself, and forced him to sacrifice himself awaken Vector Sigma. Vector Sigma gave life to the new Megatron body Starscream had built, and the burnt out core Starscream brought from the dead "Megatron".
- After destroying two cities, "Galvatron" was killed by Megatron, and the cult that had formed around him wiped out by a team of Decepticons.
- October 12 - "Go Get Some Kaff" - Highly skilled intelligence analyst Floodlight is... sent to get Kaff
Polyhex was transformed into New Polyhex, an alien, Unicron-like city by "Galvatron". After seeing "Megatron" killed by "Galvatron", Knightmare lost respect for the Decepticon leader, and challenged him to a duel, which was interrupted by Starscream. This caused Knightmare to rage and yearn to kill Megatron and Starscream both.
- February 18 - "Aftermath of the Oil Platform Attack" - Autobots deal with the results of the Decepticon attack on the Blackrock Oil Platform
- February 18 - "Ghost's Repairs" - Starscream repairs Ghost in the repair bay.
- March 26 - "Transport Heist" - The Combaticons attack a transport and then flee with the goods.
- April 05 - "What's in the Vault?" - Blaster and Punch interrogate a prisoner that has been held in Iacon since Galvatron's defeat.