Can the Combaticons be freed from their loyalty programming? If they are, what then for the special team?
Freighter ship Icarus.
and bait the combaticons.
- 7/29 - "Freedom's Favour" - Starlock talks to Blast off and Vortex regarding the fact they are no longer
under Megatron's control, and Blast Off gets a response regarding an offered favour,
that he wasn't expecting.
- July 29 - "Crystal City Combiners" - Something is up with Bruticus.
- August 05 - "Combaticon Repair and Diagnostics" - Official Combaticon Damage Report.
- August 10 - "Manganese Mountains" - Hot Rod is run down and tortured by Cyclonus.
- August 10 - "Field report" - Cyclonus questions Hot Rod.
- August 28 - "Treachery among Friends" - Omen puts pieces together and realizes the depth of the treachery surrounding Starlock and the Combaticons situation.
- September 27 - "Intel Ops Report" - Ghost talks to Incognito.
- September 28 - "Thirsty on Main" - Swindle journeys to Valvolux to talk to Takedown about his 'issue'.
- 11/03 - "In The Garden" - Jazz talks to Starlock regarding what she did with the Combaticons.
- 11/12 - "Medical Report" - Livid Arachnae is livid.
- November 17 - "Combaticons" - Hot Rod reports that something is up with the Combaticons.
- November 20 - "Combaticons" - Jazz gathers intelligence.