- Name: Bumblebee
- Faction: Autobot
- Species: Transformer
- Function: ESPIONAGE
- Division: Infantry
- Sub-Group: Mini-Bot
- Type: TP
|“||The least likely can be the most dangerous.||”|
BUMBLEBEE is the Autobots' little brother. He's small, eager, and brace, and at times can be a bit of a smart-alek. Yet for all his wisecracks, he obviously idolizes the bigger robots, especially Optimus Prime and Prowl. He is useful as a messenger and spy, as he can go where other vehicles would not dare because he doesn't look threatening, not to mention his small size allows him to take routes larger vehicles can't traverse. His lack of physical strength can be a problem in battle, but his fuel efficiency and visual acuity more than make up for it. His adapatability to water enviroments make him very useful for underwater reconnaissance and salvage operations.
After spying on Cobra's activities in Europe, Bumblebee returned to Autobot City to take over intelligence operations as Espionage Director.
During the Decepticon occupation of Autobot city in 2014, he was part of an underground resistance that sabotaged Decepticon efforts to entrench themselves in the city.
Bumblebee was part of the crew on the ill-fated maiden voyage of the Spirit of Freedom.
- August 28 - "This Isn't Working Out" - Spike welcomes back a long-lost friend to Autobot City.
- September 25 - "RE: EDC Mission Request" - Bumblebee responds to Spike's call to arms.
- 6/13/15 - "Spirit of Freedom, act 1" - Three concurrent events surround the doomed ship, the Spirit of Freedom. What is the Decepticon plan here? It starts with the attempted assassination of Ultra Magnus!
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 3" - Predaking's on the hull, and no amount of window washer fluid or wiper blades can stop him!
- January 17 - "Visit to Vector Sigma" - Seaspray encounters the legendary super-computer Vector Sigma!
- January 17 - "A Sign from Primus" - Bumblebee and Spike discuss what to do about the hidden Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
- January 18 - "Message from Vector Sigma" - Bumblebee reports what he heard from Dust Devil.
- March 21 - "Assault on Iacon" - Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar" - Bishop makes friends.
- "Hero's End" - The war is approaching an end. Several millennia have passed since the first humans met up with the Autobots. Those humans are now a blip on the timeline of the Autobot/Decepticon conflict. But for those who where there during that fateful year (1984), their presence has never gone away. Here's the story of one such human - and how a standard mission suddenly turned into his fateful end.
AU-Bumblebee is @emitted by BZero.