- Big Bear is an Oktober Guard character.
BIG BEAR grew up in a place where the conditions are cold, wet, and nasty - everyday! He can be meaner than a Siberian wolf with its leg caught in a steel trap and wilder than a Murmansk fur merchant. Transferred from the elite 103rd Guards Air Assault Division, Big Bear's main gripe about the Oktober Guard was the constant reference to it as the Soviet Union's counterpart of G.I. Joe. He would snap back stating, "G.I. Joes - OUR counterparts!" Big Bear enjoys rumbling into battle behind the wheels of the infamous G.I. Joe Attack Cruiser and Badger!
- "You G.I. Joes! Airborne troops afraid to fall without parachutes! No guts!"
File Name: Rostoff, Grigori Ivanovich
Grade: Sergeant (Serzhant)
Birthplace: Archangel, Russia SSR
Primary Specialty: Air Assault
- MB-02 bunker-busting hand grenade
- Chest-mounted anti-personnel stiletto
- Field artillery trajectory indicator
- AK-88 fully automatic attack rifle
- Dual barrelled, low-noise, bazooka launcher
- Standard Soviet Army field pack
- Z2EE4-O0 Shinokof surface-to-air missile
- This is not the first time the name Big Bear was used. It was the original working name for the character that became Horrorshow.
- realname: Grigori Ivanovich Rostoff
- birthplace: Archangel, Russia, USSR
- branch: Russian Army
- rank: Sergeant
- specialty: Anti-armor; Air assault
|This page uses content from Joepedia - The G.I. Joe Wiki. The original article was at Big Bear.|