10 - Commander - Military Operations
kinetic brass knuckles
|“||I'm gonna hit you 'til candy comes out!||”|
The woman known as Axegrinder is a gutsy, opinionated brawler with a chip on her shoulder and a taste for vengeance. And vengeance, she thinks, is what the people of Earth need. Vengeance against those huge, alien uninvited house guests, the Transformers. Axegrinder's fondest wish is to tear through robot after robot, leaving destruction in her wake, all in the name of protecting her world. And with the training and equipment of IMORTAL, she was well-prepared to fulfil that wish. A skilled fighter pilot, Axegrinder rejoices in raining destruction down on the heads of Transformers. She's a bit overzealous, though, and sometimes gets caught up in destruction for destruction's sake. She's also skilled in hand-to-hand fighting, though she doesn't usually fight fair. She wears a specially-designed set of brass knuckles which can store kinetic energy and release it on impact, making her a threat to smaller Transformers even when she isn't behind the stick of an IMORTAL jet fighter.
This woman stands about five and a half feet tall and is of average build. She wears a black flight suit, the helmet of which is tucked under her arm. Her green eyes gaze out from a thin, fine-boned face, framed with brown hair which is tied into a ponytail in the back. Those eyes occasionally dart about, and give the impression that their owner may be about to go for someone's throat.
- 8 November - "IMORTAL to the rescue"
- 21 November - "Your Own Worst Enemy" - Damon Ward attempts to recruit a new member to IMORTAL, only to have Jarvis unexpectedly torpedo the organisation's public relations...
- 14 December - "Sometimes The Bear Gets You" - IMORTAL try to drive the Decepticons out of Russia.
- 15 January - "...And the Walls Came Tumbling Down..."
- 17 August - "Meeting of the Outcasts" - Over Kill calls for a 'meeting of the outcasts' in a bar outside of Las Vegas.
- 8 December - "Antarctic Assault - The final showdown in Antarctica: the combined force of Joes, Cobras, and Autobots makes their strike on the Decepticon installation responsible for the melting of the southern icecaps.
- 23 June - A Friend Indeed - Shawn Berger makes contact with Axegrinder to discuss their common interests.
- 31 July - Enter Centurion - Berger introduces Axegrinder to two men who bring a technological advance that might just give Concurrence an edge over the Transformers.
- IMORTAL Stratus XFU