A member of an obscure squad of Decepticon air warriors known only as "The Rainmakers," ACID STORM is known as an individual only to his teammates and a very few others. He is highly intelligent, eager, and dedicated utterly to the Decepticon cause. He has a talent for marshalling vast amounts of data, as well as a way with words that would make him a powerful speaker. However, he prefers to remain anonymous, as part of his team. His hyperion-3 blasters can seed natural clouds with a highly destructive form of acid rain.
|“||Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.||”|
When a group of Autobots (and Chip Chase) journeyed to Cybertron to fetch a cosmotron for a wounded Optimus Prime, Megatron sent the Rainmaker trio, including Acid Storm, to make things difficult for our heroes with some acid rain.
Guess what? They lost.
On May 1st of 2015 (Earth reckoning) The Female Autobots attacked the roadway from Helex to Stanix. During the fight it was so badly damaged by the fighting and acid rain that the Decepticons will likely have to use the Helex/Stanix tunnel to move shipments from Fort Scyk to Castle Decepticon.
- July 22 - "Internment Camp Pi" - Acid Storm reports on the successful processing of Autobots and neutrals into Internment Camp Pi.
- October 27 - "A Quiet Storm" - The beginnings of a beautiful friendship...
- November 29 - "Ideas Presented" - Acid Storm and Banshee present their ideas to Shockwave.
- December 18 - "Attack on Autobot City" - The Decepticons launch an attack on Autobot City.
- December 19 - "Acid Storm's Report" - Acid Storm reports on the attack on Autobot City.
- July 24 - "Acid Storm Captured!" - Acid Storm is ambushed by Knightmare.
- July 30 - "A Captive of Delusion" - Acid Storm finds himself the guest of the Dominicons.
Acid Storm is available for application.
| This page uses content from Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Acid Storm.