|“||By the Tribunal's decision, this world has been found... guilty.||”|
A cold despot with several eyes for strategy and tactics, Acerbitas has held supreme command of the Sharkticon hordes for millenia. Known for a vicious temper in person, many have fallen to the Sharkticon Pits for simply looking at him during Trial. However, he also prides himself in the lengths of his patience, and the impassive nature with which he views potential strategies and tactics. Little is known about his personal capabilities, for although he conducts his hordes in battle with a surgeon's precision and a dancer's grace, he prefers to have them do all of his own fighting for him.
Faced with the death of his world, Quintesson, from the time rift and the failure of the Trawler Project, Lord Kledji ordered Generals Ghyrik and Jolup to make preparations for their back-up plan: conquering Cybertron as a new homeworld for the Quintessons. The first phase of their plan consisted of an attack on Autobot City to distract the Autobots.
Rank: 10 Acerbitas is a Judge variant of Quintesson.
- 7/19 - "Quintesson Invasion - The Arrival" - The Quintessons hijacked Earth's broadcasts, passing judgement for
the inadvertant destruction of their homeworld, Quintessa. Their Warships laid waste to the city of Los Angeles, dropping legions of Sharkticons throughout the city. Despite the efforts of Autobots, Decepticons, and Cobra, their flagship, the Bellum, descended and took up residence in the city ruins.
- Jul 31 - "Mamba's Black Box Report" - Interrogator sends a log of the Quintesson's attack on Los Angeles to Cobra Command.
- 8/11 - "Quintesson Escalation - The Joes rendezvous with Snarl to launch a rescue attempt for a group of civilian survivors. When they reach the city, two Quintesson Warships leave the Bellum and head out over the Pacific Ocean. A squadron of Decepticons follows the Warships.
- 8/31 - "The Final Phase" - The Quintesson Sevax is being put on trial for incompetence. He
allowed a Decepticon to escape captivity and damage one of their Space Bridges. In retaliation, the Quintessons have chosen to advance their plans to the final phase.
- 9/2 - "The Trial" - Several of Earth's defenders have been captured by the Quintessons for
one of their classic show trials. Just a showy way of executing their prisoners, the Quintessons have been putting on these displays for thousands of years. This time, though, they may have picked the wrong prisoners to execute.
Acerbitas was created and played by Dean.
| This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Krahulik.|