The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 188.8.131.52 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome our new Flamewar to the MUX!
- The Fallen TP - What has fallen rises again.
- King of Cats TP - Ar-Gent Silverfinger of Evil, Inc. is digging up information on Dr. Casey Arkeville, who'd been buried deep where nobody can find him. Why?
- Operation Expansion TP - At Soundwave’s urging, the Decepticons plan to strike multiple Autobot targets while they are complacent over the recent Autobot/Decepticon truces over Harmonex and against the Fallen. Soon the Autobots will be reminded that as long as they oppose Decepticon rule they will suffer.
- July 24 - "Eureka!" - Miasma has most favorable news to report!
- July 28 - "Orders on the Statues" - Deathsaurus sends the Decepticons after the frozen form of Soundwave.
- July 30 - "Note to Sweep Teams" - Hawk gives orders to his troops.
- July 31 - "Dust Devil report" - Dust Devil reports on ALL THE THINGS.
- August 5 - "Further expansion" - Deathsaurus eyes new territories.
- August 8 - "Ratchet’s Condition" - Ratchet clings to life.
- August 8 - "Command Reaction" - Aegis issues orders.
- August 10 - "AAR Attack on Moonbase 4" - Chromia fends off an attack by Deathsaurus.
- August 12 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Optimus Prime is still in quarantine.
- August 13 - "The Return of Optimus Prime" - He's back, baby!
- August 13 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Optimus Prime is cured!
- August 13 - "Leadership Challenge" - Centuritron challenges Knightmare for control of Valvolux.
- August 14 - "Announcement in Valvolux" - Knightmare cements her leadership of Valvolux.
- August 15 - "Iacon Medical Update" - Dust Devil and Scales work on Ratchet while he's out.
- August 19 - "Report" - Starscream attempts to knock Deathsaurus down a peg.
- August 20 - "RE: Report" - Deathsaurus quickly capitulates to Starscream.
- August 21 - "Updates! Orders!" - Ar-Gent is expecting visitors!
- August 22 - "Getting Our House in Order" - New Orders from Megatron.
- August 22 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Something is up with Dust Devil.
- August 23 - "Banshee No More" - Lori Henshaw has escaped.
- 2019 March 23 - "A Flicker of Light"
- Once again Dust Devil seeks the wisdom of Alpha Trion.
- 2019 March 27 - "CAT: Charlie Foxtrot"
- 2019 April 8 - "Hot Competition"
- With the Valvolux Arena repaired, the games continue! Fiery combatants battle for glory.
- 2019 April 9 - "CAT reassessment"
- After running into the trap previously, the team assembles to figure out what to do next.
- 2019 Apr 21 - "We've Got an Epidemic"
- Imager comes into Medical with some personal issues that are much bigger than she thinks.
- 2019 April 24 - "The Doctors Are In"
- As news of the problem spreads, Autobot medics assemble and look for the source.
- 2019 May 15 - "The CAT Catches Its Rat"
- The CAT knows who Double Tap intends to hit and waits for him to arrive.
- 2019 May 16 - "We're Going to Need More Timmies"
- Sci-Nide and Arkeville begin probing the mysteries of the nucleosis pathogen, starting with some baseline tests.
- 2019 July 16 - "Show Your Mettle"
- Kup shows Delusion what an old mech can do.
- 2019 July 19 - "America Burning Finale"
- 2019 July 25 - "City Business in Valvolux"
- Delusion checks with Windsheer on the status of the refugees. Knightmare checks with Delusion on the status of the city.
- 2019 August 8 - "New Director"
- 2019 August 12 - "Throwdown in Valvolux"
- Centuritron has publicly challenged Knightmare to a duel for Valvolux! They square off in the arena.
- 2019 August 14 - "Fix Him While We Can"
- With Ratchet lying unconscious after a vicious attack, Dust Devil and Scales decide to get all his maintenance done while he's stationary.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“||I want to learn -everything-!||”|
Scales is intellectual curiosity given the energy of a kid and let loose. Young and impetuous, she pokes her nose into anything that she sees. Her curiosity serves her well in her job as a medic. It has driven her to learn much more about the structure and repair of robots than what she knew as part of her original programming. Unfortunately, it also causes her to drive people nuts with her incessant questions. Her unusual structure was a matter of whimsy on her creator's behalf, being based off of the mythical dragon, but suits her well. While small and young, she does have some bite when it's necessary, using claws and teeth and a flaming breath weapon, as well as a sting that stuns opponents. However, she prefers to avoid conflicts involving guns and other weaponry. When she needs to, she can also transform into a tape and hide or sulk or carry information. While some may wonder at a medic with claws, she can actually retract them for manipulating delicate items, like circuitry. Her wings and short fin on her back have small photon collection units embedded in them, to utilize the very dragon-like habit of sunbathing.
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 6,070 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.