The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 188.8.131.52 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
Latest MUX Posts
- June 8 - "Query Results: Attn Cyclonus" - Ghost has some information on the Autobot prison on Luna 2.
- June 8 - "AAR: South Africa Lab Raid" - The Baroness secures rare technology for the Solar Serpent.
- June 9 - "Manganese Mountains" - The Lambo Bros rescue a village from some Cons.
- June 10 - "Manganese Mountains Execution" - Sideswipe and Sunstreaker take things too far.
- June 10 - "Mysterious Explosion on Nightingale Island" - A secret lab has been destroyed by an unknown assailant.
- June 10 - "Schematics Request" - Soundwave asks for information about old Decepticon bases on Earth.
- June 10 - "Cornholio" - Runabout and Runamuck are back.
- June 12 - "Music Project and Announcement" - Starlock has a new idea to bring Cybertronians together.
- June 14 - "Manganese Incident" - Chromia investigates the murder of two Decepticon POWs.
- June 15 - "Reminder" - Ghost lays down the law.
- June 21 - "Rust Sea Shuttle" - The Autobots find -- and destroy -- a lost shuttle.
- June 21 - "Manganese" - Jazz has a recommendation for Sideswipe.
- June 21 - "Shuttle retrieval failed" - The Autobots stop Deathsaurus.
- June 21 - "Unit Ghost's condition" - Ghost is on medical leave until further notice.
- June 21 - "Intel updates" - Soundwave reports the State of the Empire.
- June 21 - "Ghost's condition" - Ghost is on medical leave.
- June 22 - "State of Trypticon" - Banshee makes some improvements.
- June 26 - "An Ominous Report" - Something ominous has happened to Ghost.
- June 26 - "Valvolux Arena Spar" - Dust Devil and Hot Rod spar with Delusion and Discretion.
- June 28 - "Rust Sea Patrol " - Hot Rod and Dust Devil engage a patrol.
- June 28 - "Ghost-Omen Condition Report" - Ghost is temporarily in the body of a Decepticon Mini-Cassette.
- June 30 - "Disciplinary Recommendation" - The Ethics Committee suggests the fate of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.
- July 04 - "Rust Sea Skirmish" - Hot Rod and Sit-Com run into Mixmaster and Motormaster.
- July 04 - "Destrons" - Deathsaurus pleads for help.
- July 04 - "Communications assistance required" - Deathsaurus seeks help contacting the Dark Nebula.
- July 06 - "Tagan Heights Infiltration" - Ravage skulks an Autobot forward base.
- Beast Era - "Beast Tribes: The World" - Information on where the Beast Tribes characters have ended up.
- Attack of the Killer Potatoes TP - Strange deaths plague the Idaho countryside. What starchy evil lurks in the night?
- Beast Tribes TP - In the far far future....After the Apocalypse ended (see the Apocalypse World TP), the actions undertaken rebooted the planet. Life springs anew over the world of the old. A world of great beasts, of adventure, and of the beginnings of civilization start yet again.
- Calyhex TP - Another ancient Titan has awoken.
- Dark Nebula TP - Deathsaurus works to free his Planet-Destroying Fortress from the Dark Nebula!
- New Harmonex TP - Optimus Prime offers an unpopular compromise.
- Combaticons TP - Can the Combaticons be freed from their loyalty programming? If they are, what then for the special team?
- Peace In Our Time TP - While some time has gone since the peace talks were held, the Neutral responsible has been busy working behind the scenes, including discussions over open comms with the Decepticon leadership. Another summit is in the works, one which Megatron has offered to join.
- Solar Serpent TP - Cobra plans to move operations back into high orbit over earth, utilizing Quintesson and Cybertronian tech that they have scavenged.
- Wargames TP - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end, he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
New Roleplay Logs
- 2020 June 10 - "Ravage requests archived reports" - Ravage comes to Soundwave with a request born from reviewing older Earth reports. Ghost is just the secretary, looking for files.
- 2020 July 4 - "Fortress Signal Received" - A signal comes through from the depths of space: Those Destrons remaining in the Space Fortress reach out to their counterparts on Cybertron.
- Beast Era - "Beast Tribes:The Origins of Species" - Several strange mechs wake up in an unfamiliar new world...
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Read up on the games Rules page.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!