2020 may or may not be the start of a new decade, depending on how pedantic you are.
- 1 Events
- 1.1 January
- 1.2 February
- 1.3 March
- 1.4 April
- 1.5 May
- 1.5.1 May 11 - Potatoes Missing!
- 1.5.2 5/12 - "IRC LOG: Dates"
- 1.5.3 May 15 - "Missing Wrecker"
- 1.5.4 May 17 - "Returning Deathsaurus to Darkmount"
- 1.5.5 May 17 - "Evening Flight"
- 1.5.6 May 22 - "Space Chase"
- 1.5.7 May 23 - "Dominicon Meeting"
- 1.5.8 May 27 - DPN Special Weather Report - Altihex
- 1.5.9 May 28 - "Wild Cybertron: Altihex"
- 1.5.10 5/31 - "No Good Deed"
- 1.6 June
- 1.7 July
- 1.8 August
- 1.8.1 Aug 04 - Trypticon Music Hall - RFB
- 1.8.2 Aug 04 - Altihex Revival
- 1.8.3 Aug 13 - "Cutscene"
- 1.8.4 August 16 - "No Longer Armless"
- 1.8.5 8/19 - "Code Aberration"
- 1.8.6 August 30 - "Constructicon Orders"
- 1.8.7 August 22 - "Frozen Find"
- 1.8.8 8/25 - "Things Change"
- 1.8.9 August 28 - "Treachery among Friends"
- 1.8.10 August 30 - "Caged Rose"
- 1.8.11 August 31 - "All Sorts of Problems"
- 1.9 September
- 1.10 October
- 1.11 November
- 1.12 December
- 2 Births
- 3 Deaths
- January 2 - "Word Games with Cerebros" - Cerebros ends up arguing semantics with Dominicons.
- 1/3 - "Asking For An Incident" - A fight between breaks out between Imager and Soundwave, and spills out of control when Starlock tries to stop it, and get them to talk civilly.
- 1/3 - "What Goes Unseen" - Starlock goes back to check on Soundwave, where a
promise is made.
- 1/4 - "Cornered" - Goth gets a chance to talk to Glit regarding updates to his frame, only to have a panic attack.
- 1/5 - "A Lucky Reunion" - Sometimes having the worst luck in the world, has its payoffs.
- 1/7 - "Careful Sands" - The sands and ruins of the Drift Plains offer shelter and secrecy to a
pair of Conjunx Endura to speak freely.
- 1/9 - "Fairy tales" - Blast Off meets a mysterious Neutral who offers him tea and conversation.
- January 20 - "Philosophies of Peace" - Khamsin meets one of the Dominicons and asks Delusion's perspective.
Jan 25 - Mexican Cartel Unrest
- CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO - In recent weeks residents of this Mexican state along with neighboring states Sonora and Coahuila have seen a troubling increase in violence between suspected members of drug cartels. One of the most well known in the area, dubbed El Chupacabra, has been reported to be the instigator of most of the violence. Rumors point to the cartel members having what appears to be US military issue hardware, but those rumors have yet to be confirmed.
- Tensions among the various cartels have been strained in recent years leading to spats of territorial skirmishes and murders for hire. With this recent increase in armed conflicts, however, the threat is increasing to open warfare among the cartels which would lead to significant deaths among civilians likely to get caught in the crossfire. Local and federal police forces have been stretched thin trying to contain the current violence but with the threat of increases it is becoming clear their manpower is insufficient.
- The Mexican President is rumored to be considering a deployment of the Mexican military into the area, but that is as of yet unconfirmed. Attempts to pull officers from other states to bolster the police forces of the border states is underway. We will report more on this story as it develops.
1/30 -" A Wayward Dawnfire"
Starlock meets an AWOL Autobot by the name of Dawnfire.
- February 11 - "Dust Devil Hurts Himself" - Dust Devil hurts himself while messing around. Scales and Spike patch him up.
- 2/16 - "Solar Meetings" - Cobra Commander announces a bold new plan.
Feb 26 - Strength in Unity
With little fanfare and pomp, the image of Khamsin appears on the broadcasting stations and channels for Cybertron. As before, he is behind a small lectern, his datapad in front of him as he makes sure his notes for speaking are in proper order.
"People of Cybertron. I have spoken in depth with the leaders of the Autobot and Decepticon factions and several things have become clear. First, the war continues out of fear. Neither side can bring themselves to trust that Cybertron can stand without them in the forefront. Neither of them are willing to absolve themselves of the war and take those critical steps forward towards peace. Neither of them are willing to take that step back from their pulpits and see the truth of our state.
"The truth being that we, Cybertron, are ready to move on. Our planet is restoring itself and it is time for we, as a people, to restore ourselves. To leave the feud to the history books and memories of those who suffered under it." He nods. "To pave our own paths forward, together, as Cybertronians, for our own sake and prosperity."
He lets out a slow exhale. "Megatron seeks to conquer and hold Cybertron as his own. His stance is firm, his words are sharp and full of vitriol, however he does not understand that Cybertron's strength comes not from the barrel of a gun, but rather the minds, the souls, the hearts, and the will of it's people. All of us, united, are stronger than he could ever hope to be, and his fear of irrelevance and loss of control lead him to make rash, sweeping demands that care not about you the individual, but his own egotistical goals."
Khamsin frowns. "As for Optimus Prime. Noble intentions, perhaps, but he still sees the Autobots as the sole saviors of Cybertron, the stalwart wall between the Decepticons and the rest of the world. I admire the willingness to serve as Cybertron's knight, but we need more than guns to lead us forward."
He sighs. "Together, Optimus Prime and Megatron have fought a feud that has seen Cybertron die. Our best possible hope for allies on Earth suffer, and to date no resolution for this conflict has been found. Indeed, two worlds were left worse off for it. I applaud both of the faction leaders for believing what they do is for the best of all, but now it is time for them to step aside."
He exhales. "I will be seeking a role of leadership within one of Cybertron's city-states. There are a few with whom I am conversing with the local populations frequently, and I will gladly accept the offers afforded me at the behest of the people of those states to govern until such a time as I am incapable or someone more capable comes along. In that role, I will seek out the like-minded neutral states within Cybertron to forge trade agreements and to levy our combined industrial strength to build a new, prosperous Cybertron for all of us. Likewise, I will petition those same states to begin sanctions on the war efforts. We can prosper together while likewise making the continued conflict unsustainable. Cybertron can move beyond the war even if these two feuding factions cannot."
Khamsin pauses in thought. "And finally, I will reach out to those who wear a badge. Any badge. I care not which it is nor where you are from, nor even your history. It is just that, history. Come. Join the new Cybertronian unity. We can find a home for you where your skills will allow you to grow as Cybertron grows. And all of us, together, will ensure the plague of this war never harms our planet again."
He nods curtly. "Neither Decepticon nor Autobot can stand in the way of Cybertron's peace. It will not be easy, but we will succeed. Especially with all of us united towards that goal." He smiles. "We are Cybertronian. We are strong together, and we will flourish together. I will be available for questions at all times." He nods. "Thank you. Peace and prosperity be with you all."
Feb 28 - Decepticon Civil War
Rumors are flying in the wake of the Peace Summit. Footage has leaked showing a contest between Megatron and Deathsaurus, apparently over the nature of the current Decepticon stance. It's tough to say just from the raw footage alone, but it clearly looks like the Decepticon ranks are shattering into some form of civil infighting and what appears to be a power struggle.
Feb 28 - Unrest in the Ranks
News feeds surge to life across Cybertron with breaking news. Cameras focus on SoundCloud the news anchor who looks... surprised to even be getting breaking news at this hour, but she seems to handle it well.
"Breaking story out of New Polyhex, exclusive footage shows that Decepticon leader Megatron has begun openly being hostile to those who serve in his ranks, including the high-ranking Destron, Deathsaurus. The situation became heated when, spurred on by the current political climate, Deathsaurus accused Megatron of posturing and acting out of fear, which garnered a violent response."
Footage of the fight and Megatron throwing the apparent first punch play out. "We are being told that the Decepticons and Destrons on sight appear to be fractured at this point in time, with Megatron ordering that those who seek to step away from his governance are currently held against their will in Darkmount. We break to one witness, Khamsin."
Khamsin appears on screen. "It is predictable that Megatron would act out of fear in this manner. However, his actions are crossing a line that should never be crossed. Megatron, for the sake of Cybertron and peace, I urge you to allow those who no longer wish to participate in your war to walk away without retaliation. Rest assured, what you do in anger will assuredly be returned tenfold." He clears his throat. "To those within Darkmount, I say this: I stand with you. Freedom belongs to all of us as Cybertronians. Do not let anyone take it from you. I will welcome you all with open arms in the name of peace, and I assure you...those who seek the betterment of Cybertron as a whole will be welcomed by Cybertron. Megatron...all eyes are on you for what you will do next, and we will judge you accordingly."
The camera goes back to SoundCloud. "We will keep you posted as more developments come. And now, to Stormgrey for the weather... Stormy?"
- 3/10 - "Radio Panic - Darkmount" - An explosion to happen on the Decepticon communications link,
but Blast Off has other priorities!
- 3/11 - "Disgruntled" - A day after the explosion over the communlink, everything is oddly
moving forward as if it's a normal day, with Leozak reporting to Deathsaurus.
- 3/16 - "Negotiations for Harmonex" - Crosscut and Spike come to Harmonex and help
Starlock in negotiating its release.
- 3/19 - "Taking Solace in Solus" - Solus Prime and Starlock finish a long overdue gift for Ratchet...
- 3/20 - "Fragmented Melodies" - Imager gives a ultimatum to Illarion and Starlock, and one of the two struggles to accept such circumstances.
- 3/20 - "Ratchet's New Hands" - Ratchet asks Starlock to help install his new hands and he also helps console her.
- March 20 - "A Working Date" - Delusion invites Springer out for some combat and drinks after.
- March 21 - "A Crystal Conspiracy" - Delusion talks to Bulwark about one of her contingency plans.
- March 21 - "Cold Diplomacy" - Delusion visits Simfur to promote good relations and learn more about their culture.
- 3/21 - "A Liokaiser Secret" - Deathsaurus bursts in to Goth's lab to start a giant-sized project secret
from even Megatron, that involves the Beastforce.
- March 29 - "The Wisdom of the Ages" - Dust Devil and Incognito travel down to Alpha Trion for advice.
Mar 22 - Anonymous Report
- A video and audio feed come from just outside Harmonex. Unnamed and untitled
- Optimus Prime nods. "Very well, Starlock. We will build New Harmonex
without you. Without your permission, we will not use your sketches - merely scans of the original buildings." Optimus Prime looks up and within the city. "Wideload... begin harvesting the crystals."
- Wideload looks in alarm between Optimus and Starlock. "Boss... are you sure?"
- The Prime is unwavering. "Do so, Wideload, but carefully. Cause as
little damage to the city as possible."
- "I don't want to be nameless again! I don't want to be treated like
I'm not a person again!" Starlock yells. She's cowering, shivering, tears running down her face... Though some words get through to her. "You're not getting my Sketches." Starlock says, putting her hand over her subspace where her book is. Her optics narrow and looks to Wideload. "DON'T! you're going to kill them!" She'd yell, this was Trypticon all over again.
Text below the feed
Neutrals. Who will protect you? Optimus Prime?
Camera pans to broken crystals outside Harmonex
Mar 26 - Bedlam
This is a sound-only recording. In place of any visuals, there's just a static picture of the main stage at the Harmonex opera house, with Solus singing on stage. Music begins playing, some kind of harp-like instrument. The singers are not Solus; it's hard to tell who is singing at first, but the slight Germanic inflection on some of the Cybertronian words gives it away as Banshee. There are two primary 'voices' - a narrator figure sung with her natural contralto, and a deeper, baritone Warden.
The Narrator explains how an asylum was built near a crossroads of two cities, before the war. Those sent there were monsters, some of them thought incurable. At first the song is hopeful and light… the Warden proudly boasting how the first patients will be released soon. But over time he grows pessimistic, and as the narrator grows more mournful, she tells how the warden starts to worry about the Asylum destroying cybertron. At this point, Banshee adds three more voices whose entire job seems to be a faint wail of lament, adding even more to the mournful turn of the song.
The Warden never clarifies as to whether it's the patients or the asylum itself, but he is ignored. He grows louder and ever more desperate. He even becomes violent, until suddenly…
...The Asylum falls silent, goes dark. There are rumours of disappearances around the area - nothing ever concrete, of course. But even the Turbofauna avoid the place - the old, haunted Asylum.
After several seconds of silence, Banshee's soft voice jolts one back to the present. "Zis is a fragment of an unknown opera, written around the time the Var broke out. Ve do not know zer name of zer opera, only the name of this one piece. 'Bedlam'. Be careful around old asylums, ja?"
The Decepticon Propaganda Network jingle plays, and the recording ends.
Mar 31 - Altihex Stands Strong
It's a rather somber setting, really, as Khamsin appears on camera looking like he was run over by a rather large vehicle. He clears his throat, momentarily pausing to wipe what looks to be energon from the corner of his mouth.
"Following a rather...boisterous set of remarks over the Cybertronian broadband communications network, Megatron dispatched Bruticus on Altihex. I am pleased to say that Altihex stands strong, unharmed, and safe from the threat thanks to a united effort from those who would wish to give proper peace a chance to flourish and not allow Cybertron to fall to tyranny."
He exhales and thinks a moment. "The combaticons which form Bruticus are safe, being tended to, and will be prepared for transport back to Kaon once they have properly stabilized. I welcome any medical staff from Kaon who wishes to confirm as much and ensure they are treated with proper dignity and care. They were following orders, after all, and I cannot fault them for such. It is the one who issued such a misguided command that bears the fault here."
He straightens up. "I mirror the remarks made by Incognito. Tyranny and absolutism are not welcome here, however all who come in peace will be greeted with open arms, open minds, and open hearts. We are all Cybertronian at the end of the day, no matter what our past or colors may dictate to us. To those who seek to take Cybertron for themselves and deny those who do not conform, or who are uncompromising in their stance that Cybertron belongs to one and not all...remember well when I say that the Will of Cybertron is far stronger than you could ever hope to be."
He nods. "Again, to those who stood for Cybertron's future of peace, I thank you. To those who seek to give Cybertron prosperity in the times to come, I welcome you. Thank you."
The feed ends.
Apr 14 - New Polyhex Gladiatorial Event
- >>Posters are plastered around neutral and decepticon cities, sometimes even rarely appearing in Autobot cities. They seem to be advertising an event in New Polyhex.<<
- On Friday, April 17th (4/17/2020) at 3 PM CST/4 PM MST/5 PM EST A Gladiatorial show event will be taking place in New Polyhex's battle arena, suspended over the open smelting pits below! Decepticons, Neutrals, Autobots and factions of any walk are welcome to join and sign up to be pitted against a opponent! Latecomers are also welcome! As the event will be widely telecast over Decepticon and Neutral channels and broadband, so now's a chances to make your name and possibly earn the recognition of this events special guest and patron!
- Who is this special guest you ask?! Well, you'll just have to show up or turn in to find out! and just why they are putting a medic as the main event?!
- To Sign up, just get in contact with local event holder, and governor of Polyhex, Deathsaurus! furthermore on the topic of fame as a prize, there will be shanix award!
- Notice: By signing up you understand they we are in no way responsible for the injuries that may be received as a result form this event, all weapons permitted but death is strictly prohibited.
4/15 - "IRC LOG: Creeper"
Sometimes the internet gets weird.
4/15 - "Cultural Exchange"
Incognito and Starlock explain to Spike some of Cybertron's city states differing cultures.
Deathsaurus meets up with Khamsin to discuss a strategy plan to save a friend and lover.
4/17 - "The Mad King's Indiscretion"
After the chaos in the New Polyhex Arena, some additional words are spoken.
Apr 18 - Chaos In New Polyhex!
- Reports and video footage from last nights event in New Polyhex have been pouring in from the hours since everything when up in smoke. That's right smoke, as apparently the whole event broke into complete and total chaos when Megatron announced that the whole event was basically a cover for him to give a rather public punishment to an unruly soldier of his, with a free for all, where the winner got the honor of firing the Deceptive gun-former at said soldier! Reports also indicate that Polyhex Governor, Deathsaurus, was none to happy to find out just what the over sized mop-bucket had done.
- >>A rather badly taken picture of a shackled Goth appears on screen<<
- Reports and eye-witness testimony say this soldier is named Goth, a scientist and medical officer and, get this, Conjunx Endura to Khamsin!
- >>A rather badly taken picture of Khamsin in the battle, damaged, appears on screen<<
- That's right, the guy who's been trying to bring peace to Cybertron, and running to be the Leader of Altihex. They save love is blind, but I think in this case, they both have their optics wide open, as Khamsin was spotted attempting to free his lover from this mess and was gravely injured, even taking a shot from Megatron himself, but was still standing!
- And that's not where the drama ends folks, seems the rumors of a Decepticon civil war are true as a number of decepticons where seen joining Khamsin and Deathsaurus in an attempt to save the beast-former, a few of whom even attacked Megatron himself, before reports say a Decepticon by the name of Lugnut, nearly killed Deathsaurus in a single blow, whooph, harsh.
- >>The videos and pictures fade to reveal a black colored mech with bright lavender optics and a number of rainbow patterns on various parts of his frame.<<
- The heavily injured rag-tag rescuers where spotted fleeing the arena, their whereabouts and statuses unknown, but what's clear is that it seems Megatron's starting to loose his grip on reality~ This has been Prism Spark, with the news~
Apr 29 - Trade Alliances
New Polyhex is looking to form trade alliances with Tyger Pax, Altihex and Valvolux to create a strong trade route between the territories. Governor Deathsaurus of New Polyhex has put out a request that any leaders from these cities that wish to discuss a trade route would contact him or any of his generals at New Polyhex to discuss negotiations.
May 11 - Potatoes Missing!
SUN VALLEY, Idaho Farmers in Idaho were surprised this morning by the sudden disappearance of potatoes from their fields. With the sudden drop in demand from restaurants, thousands of potatoes have gone unsold and left in enormous piles at the edges of fields. Some of the farmers have even gone so far as to post signs advertising free potatoes to anyone who will travel there and get their own. It seems somebody has. All over the state, stockpiles of unused potatoes disappeared overnight.
"I heard some clanking and banging about last night, but since it wasn't by the tractors I decided to check on it in the morning," said Stanley Chenault, who owns a large farm near Sun Valley. "Came out, and all the potatoes I've harvested this season were gone. Not a one left. It makes me mighty nervous after what happened last year, but so far, nothing's broken either." Last year, there were reports of property damage and even deaths in many areas of rural Idaho. If the only trouble the farmers have this year is some missing potatoes, they'll be relieved.
5/12 - "IRC LOG: Dates"
Ghost ends up having a VERY strange conversation after bringing up she has a date.
May 15 - "Missing Wrecker"
A creepy video is broadcast across Cybertron.
May 17 - "Returning Deathsaurus to Darkmount"
Deathsaurus is returned to Polyhex; Leozak and Ghost talk.
May 17 - "Evening Flight"
A quiet and short evening flight to end a long day.
May 22 - "Space Chase"
May 23 - "Dominicon Meeting"
May 27 - DPN Special Weather Report - Altihex
- "Guten tag." She says, snapping her heels together. "This is a DPN special veather report. Zer Altihex Annual Storm continues to rage over zer Altihex Desert, although it is losing strength after peaking last night unt triggering the Great Storm Dance, vhere Seekers and other aerials pit their skills against the raw power of the weather."
- She turns to the window and gestures. The window/screen 'rewinds' the view to last night's peak, with annotations showing the air temperature, regions of vortex flow, wind-shear, and where the peak winds were located, along with other data. "Average vind speed peaked at 459 kilometres per hour, vith gusts up to 674 kilometres per hour. Zer storm, vhen it dissipates, vill haff delivered zer region's entire annual rainfall. It is unlikely zat zer region vill see any more rain, unt almost certainly nothing of significunce, until next spring - whereupon zer storm vill develop somewhere to zer south unt roll into zer region, where it vill sit unt dump all of its rain unt energy over zer course of three to five days. This year's storm is expected to last for another 18-36 hours, gradually declining in ferocity over zis time."
The window turns back into a window again. "We have no reports of casualties at zis time, but after zer ferocity of zis storm, it is unlikely zat zere vere no injuries."
"Zis has been a Decepticon Propaganda Network Special Weather Report, I have been Banshee. Auf weidersehen."
May 28 - "Wild Cybertron: Altihex"
Backblast visits Altihex after a big storm.
5/31 - "No Good Deed"
- June 3 - "Former Cons Seek Peace in Altihex" - Rook interviews Khamsin and Goth.
- June 10 - "Mysterious Explosion on Nightingale Island" - A secret lab has been destroyed by an unknown assailant.
- June 10 - "Ravage requests archived reports" - Ravage comes to Soundwave with a request born from reviewing older Earth reports. Ghost is just the secretary, looking for files.
- June 12 - "Music Project and Announcement" - Starlock has a new idea to bring Cybertronians together.
- June 14 - "Meeting with Starlock" - Chromia meets with Starlock to get her view on what happened with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.
- June 25 - "Diplomatic Dents" - Dust Devil returns to Valvolux and his ambassadorial duties by getting into a match in the Arena.
- July 4 - "Fortress Signal Received" - A signal comes through from the depths of space: Those Destrons remaining in the Space Fortress reach out to their counterparts on Cybertron.
- July 12 - "Dissident Concerns" - Returning to Vos, Omen has further concerns over the prior dissident discussion held there with Starscream.
- 7/20 - "A Ship Full of Surprises" - Twidget explains to Starlock just what she is doing with the
Freighter ship Icarus.
- 7/20 - "Just Punch Brawl" - Chromedome comes down to Starlock to discuss their final plans to lure
and bait the combaticons.
- July 20 - "Hydrax Recon" - The Autobots do a fast recon of the Decepticon-controlled Hydrax Spaceport, and leave behind some surprises.
- July 25 - "Traitor or Slave" - Nightstalker chances upon Ravage on a long-range patrol.
Jul 28 - Transmission
There's only a black screen, as audio follows.
"Let me....tell yu a stori..."
"Yung femme....live in forge. she struggle in lief. Her maker...maker never git over deaf of her frend. Yung femme....she lose her sparkmait."
"Yung femme. She haff no lief. Er days she spend, feeding maker. Er nights, she spend in sparkache."
"She beg for releese from pain. She shout to world."
"An then oen day. she get ansor."
"Voice tells her. She need...balance. Eqileebreum...."
"Voice say. To eeze pain. To be free. Must bring balance. Deaf to deaf."
"Yung femme...she kill her maker."
"Yung femme...she step into smelting vat.x"
"Now pain is gone. Balance...acheeved."
Suddenly, there's a faint light in the dark, and it grows larger. Someone steps forwards with a lantern, the lantern glows a sickly green light. The femme, barely seen in the light, has eyes that glow similarly, "Be carful wot yu weesh for."
With a sudden move, she blows out the lantern.
7/29 - "Freedom's Favour"
Starlock talks to Blast off and Vortex regarding the fact they are no longer under Megatron's control, and Blast Off gets a response regarding an offered favour, that he wasn't expecting.
July 29 - "Ill Omen Crypt Keeping"
SCiEnCE! has determined that a trip to the crypts deep below Polyhex is needed to continue the effort to return Omen to capacity in her original or another full frame.
July 30 - "Starchy Homicide Investigation"
July 31 - "Prison Break on Luna 2"
Cyclonus leads a force to break into the high security prison Garrus-1!
- August 03 - "Arrival on Io" - After escaping the destruction of the Dire Wraith mothership, Stardrive finds herself alone with Vekktral...
Aug 04 - Trypticon Music Hall - RFB
REQUEST FOR BIDS - ARCHITECTURAL CONTRACT - TRYPTICON MUSIC HALL
- This is a request for bids to all architecturally-minded individuals. I have recently commenced the first large musical project on Cybertron since hostilities broke out, the building of what I call 'Die Stadtorgel', or in English, 'The City-Organ', a massive pipe organ spread throughout Trypticon. The organ itself is complete, but we are lacking a proper place to enjoy the experience.
- Therefore, I am requesting designs for a music-hall to be placed at an acoustic nexus within Trypticon. It must be capable of seating several hundred (at least 400) individuals, and able to be divided into separate sections for security. There must be an Imperial Box, with the best view of the stage for Decepticon High Command, along with other boxes - all isolated from each other for security reasons. There has to be space for a seven-manual organ console, an orchestral pit, and a stage suitable for theatrical, operatic, orchestral and cinematic performance. There will be pipe-stacks for the organ on either side of the stage, decorated in the German Baroque-Gothic style, circa 1675 - I advise any bidders to make sure that their design styles do not clash.
- Due to the nature of the location, precedence must be given to Decepticon architects and therefore they were given advance notice of this request-for-bids before it goes to the open stage. Due to the magnitude of the project as Cybertron's first large purely-musical project since the outbreak of the War, I will then be posting this to the open boards, and all bids will be considered on their own merits.
- The actual construction work will be undertaken by Decepticons, presumably the Constructicons. If the chosen design is from a non-Decepticon, they will be allowed to supervise construction should they so wish, and will be granted access to guest quarters and the music hall location ONLY for security reasons. Bids will be collected and judged on the 4th of September.
Aug 04 - Altihex Revival
Khamsin appears in front of the camera, the gleaming spires of the Altihex research center behind him. "Citizens of Cybertron, I am pleased to stand her today to showcase the determination of Altihex in our efforts to provide a beacon for what all of us can do in the pursuit of peace and prosperity." He motions. "Not long ago, the Decepticons tried to stifle this hope by crushing one of the hallmarks of Altihex's heritage, the research and science facilities. As you can see," he lets the camera showcase the facilities in question, "they, much like Altihex, have endured and still stand strong."
He clears his throat. "The facilities are being revived, with old equipment being refurbished and replaced, and with the collected research of centuries of Cybertronian advancement being put to use to kickstart initiatives in development and advancement for the whole of Cybertron. Each facility has, likewise, been renamed in honor of the three who sustained and guarded them until such a time as they fell, grievously injured, by the Decepticon forces. As they recover still, we wish to let them know that we are greatful for their diligence and sacrifice, and will remember it always."
The camera recenters itself. "To Cybertron, Altihex welcomes one and all. Our facilities are yours to utilize in the pursuit of the advancement of our civilization and planet. Just as our vast market, full of innovators, artisans, and collectors, is open for exploration and trade. Just, too, as our port, capable of supporting and hosting the influx of trade and research vessels, is open to all allies who seek to join us in the cooperative initiative to bring peace to our beleaguered planet and people. Or, perhaps, to simply entertain in the reviving casino and gaming district which serves to cater to the hard working residents of our proud city."
He straightens up. "Altihex is open, and proud to stand tall as a shining example of what we can all achieve together. The heritage of those who reside here is a proud one, defiant in the face of tyranny, and always looking to serve as a seat of innovation, creativity, and beauty in the desert of war. On behalf of those I serve, in peace, all are welcome here."
- August 7 - "Wild Cybertron Petrorillas Episode" - Wild Cybertron - "Petrorilla Episode": Backblast, Hot Rod, and Dust Devil journey to watch one of Backblast's Petrorilla groups, the Copperback Clade that resides in the Ibex foothills of the Manganese Mountains.
Aug 13 - "Cutscene"
Personal log of Garrus-1 inmate Sideswipe.
August 16 - "No Longer Armless"
Hot Rod gets his limbs back!
8/19 - "Code Aberration"
August 30 - "Constructicon Orders"
Megatron has a new project for his Constructicons.
August 22 - "Frozen Find"
8/25 - "Things Change"
Starlock and Crosswise get time to talk about New Harmonex's future.
August 28 - "Treachery among Friends"
Omen puts pieces together and realizes the depth of the treachery surrounding Starlock and the Combaticons situation.
- August 28 - "How Come THEY Have a Ship?" - Poise is Blaue and rather Jelly that the potatoes have a spaceship and she doesn't.
August 30 - "Caged Rose"
Villetta Rose isn't human. What, then, is she?
August 31 - "All Sorts of Problems"
The Medical Center is starting to fill up again.
- September 2 - "Mysterious Influences" - Progress is made in treating the mysterious illness that afflicts Typhoon and Ratchet.
- September 20 - "Joes Smell a Ratte" - A cluster of potatoes steal even more potatoes from a smoky California.
- September 22 - "Cobra Space Camp" - Cobra is going into space, and that means all hands to Space Camp!
- September 22 - "Cobra Flight Training" - Cobra trainees are set up in Cobra's version of the Vomit Comet.
- September 28 - "Thirsty on Main" - Swindle journeys to Valvolux to talk to Takedown about his 'issue'.
- October 10 - "An Old Threat Returns" - The Dweller rears its ugly tentacles.
- October 14 - "Disavowed Forgemate" - Ravage lures Nightstalker out and a fight ensues. Bitter words are exchanged but in the end the Decepticon is sent fleeing once more.
- Oct 14 - "Kai The Mystery Spark" - Kai Spark who are you! Or What.. Swindle lets himself into Arachnae's lab to check on the spark-in-a-box that had been left there. Arachnae works more to discover who or what the spark now called 'Kai' is.
- October 16 - "Statement of Clemency" - Tyrest recommends Sideswipe and Sunstreaker be absolved of guilt.
- October 16 - "Wargames II" - Now that the Joes have helped get the country back in order Hawk wants to get the Joes into the best shape they can be in case Cobra attempts to attack the US again. To that end he has arranged a series of wargames for the Joes to participate in.
- October 21 - "The Auditor's Notepad: 1" - A message from Ratbat.
Oct 22 - Festival Flyers
(Almost overnight, flyers are posted in nearly every town, in whatever space allows bills to be posted.)
ANNOUNCING THE THIRD ANNUAL VALVOLUX CRAFT FESTIVAL AND MASQUERADE Three cycles of celebration!
FEATURING THE GRAND OPENING OF THE VALVE THEATER
Plays to be performed by THE STARGAZERS THE RAPID FIRE PLAYERS THE RUDE MECHANICALS
LIVE MUSIC AND DANCING
AS ALWAYS, THE BEST PARTS AND PARTIES ON CYBERTRON
CAN BE FOUND IN VALVOLUX
(Dates and contact information for further information are listed at the bottom of the flyer. Please contact a Dominicon for more information!)
- October 27 - "Distracted by a Devil" - Ghost wakes up and realizes Dust Devil is there and is the reason she isn't quite as cold. They talk about things while she's distracted still. And then she gets a radio message...
- October 30 - "Niblets - Valvolux Festival" - Day one of the Valvolux Festival, a number of party-goers show up in costume!
- November 2 - "It's Full of Sparks" - Being the nosy sort (who in Intel isn't), Ghost went with Starlock, Dust Devil, and Krystallos to watch them meet and visit with Alpha Trion and Vector Sigma. Things happen after Alpha Trion tells the other three to go ahead and leave Ghost behind to talk.
- November 3 - "Cultivating New Growth" - Some heartfelt conversation amid gardening.
- 11/03 - "In The Garden" - Jazz talks to Starlock regarding what she did with the Combaticons.
- November 10 - "Attack at Sea!" - Something stalks the deep, and it will rise and attack the Cruise Ship <Aoi Sangosho>.
- November 10 - "Arachnae Meets Scourge" - Arachnae meets Scourge, noting he's been in medical quite a while. She comments that she should be charging him rent.
- 11/12 - "An Open Door" - Ratchet calls Starlock to his office to speak with her privately.
- 11/15 - "Of Drunk Shuttles" - Blast Off has a misadventure with Nightmare Fuel, leading him to Arachnae's lab. And a meeting with her floor, and a hose.
Nov 16 - G.I. Joe
- "I have never seen a greenshirt get brigged so fast."
"Terrible. But I mean, she fragged a friendly."
- "No shit? And the General was there?"
"Yeah, way I hear it, she had a breakdown."
"Cobra hit us in Alaska? When was that?"
"Wait, the Decepticon attack?"
"Shit, she got merked by a Decepticon?"
- "Yeah, and rumor has it, she's Cobra. Trying to do sabotage, but she got sloppy."
"Who frags a cadet as their master plan? That's stupid."
- "I mean, it IS Cobra. They have /war blimps/."
- Nov 18 - "Autobot Comms: Re: Brainstorm" - Someone's freaking lab is right out in the street... and it's making noise.
- November 22 - "Garden Appreciation" - Optimus Prime finds Scales out in the garden.
- November 27 - "Meeting Underground" - Shockwave and Valour meet at a secret location.
- December 7 - "Visiting Dust Devil" - Ben visits Dust Devil in Valvolux.
- December 21 - "Con Chatter" - Something bad happens in Ky-Alexia.
Dec 23 - Here Comes The...
Incoming Autobot Transmission...
The audio feed kicks in with the crispest sound quality known to mech. It doesn't take long before a bass drop of a jingle paves the way for the Voice of the Autobots: BLASTER
"Yo! Check this, it's ya' Main Mech, da' Blaster comin' to you live and direct with some seriously crucial info for all my Nova Cronum mechs and mechettes!"
"There's a buncha' Sucka 'Cons out that way, all up in your backyard. They targetin' those supply routes with viciousness. We talkin' radioactive bob-ombs and everything! We gonna' get some Bots out there to clean house but I'ma' need y'all to step it up and work together! Keep each other safe and watch each other's backs cuz these Cons ain't playin'!"
"If somethin' bad does go down and some of y'all get wrecked, patch each other up! Take whatever precautions necessary to stay safe. We got ya' back, though!"
"'Til All We Do Is Win-Win-Win..."
- Dec 23 - "Dockside Delving" - Ghost meets Soundblaster while delving into less than savory areas of Cybertron on her hunt for things of interest.
- December 24 - "80s Christmas - Autobot POV" - A traveler from the future warns of dire danger!
- December 24 - "Holiday Recap!" - Prism Spark brings you some news!
- December 24 - "80s Christmas - G.I. Joe POV" - Cobra ruins a Christmas cookout.
Dec 26 - Yatta Starscream
Posted around various public neutral areas and public Cybertronian data terminals are holograms of Starscream dancing to 'Gentleman Psy' and 'Oppai Gundam Style' in a continuing loop. Messages also accompany it going '#subscribe #like #dancing Starscream. The video then switches to Starscream and 'Too Sexy' with a link to SG-Ravage's social media profile and various updates from the Rollout!