- April 27 - "Preparations" - Jetfire and Taifeng prepare for Jetfire's coronation as Autobot Emperor of Destruction.
- May 31 - "The Return of Emperor Prime" - Emperor Prime reawakens!
- July 10 - "The Night Before the Coronation" - Taifeng endures Jetfire's preparations for his coronation.
- August 19 - "Shattered Glass: Coronation" - Meanwhile, in the Shattered Glass universe, Emperor Prime has been gone for 3 years after being badly, perhaps mortally, wounded in a failed attempt to invade the main Transformers Universe. Finally giving up on his recovery, the Old One has anointed Jetfire to become the new Emperor of Destruction. What could possibly go wrong?
- August 19 - "A Premature Coronation" - While he would never would publicly admit he was happy hearing of the demise of ruthless Autobot leader Emperor Prime, Jetfire has barely contained his enthusiasm for being selected the next Autobot leader. While this has led to many grumblings throughout the Autobot rankings, Old One believed propping Jetfire up as leader would have best served his purposes. Now, as a small gathering of disarmed Decepticon leaders are forced to watch the coronation of the traitor Jetfire, the extravagant gala begins. However, a late arrival proves fatal to Jetfire. The moral of the story - if you are going to take something that belongs to Emperor Prime, you best be sure the leader is really dead.
- August 19 - "Discussions of Death" - The Decepticons discuss the death of Jetfire.
Oct 31 - SG: EMERGENCY DECEPTICON BROADCAST
<the following is an emergency broadcast, sent out on all Decepticon channels> ALERT: At approximately 1345 GMT Earth Time, the Decepticon shuttle Seizer was hijacked by a squad of Autobots, presumably led by Emperor Prime. It is believed that the Decepticons inside the shuttle engaged in battle, and were overtaken by the Autobots. Unconfirmed reports indicate several senior Decepticon military and science officers were killed in the conflict, including Starscream, Counterpunch, Hook, Shrapnel, Long Haul, Valour, Acid Storm, and Kickback. The Autobots then used the shuttle to mount a surprise attack on Decepticon City. A distress beacon was sent to Cybertron at approximately 1545 GMT Earth time. Unconfirmed reports indicate numerous Decepticon casualties on the ground in Decepticon City. This is a developing story.