- January 6 - "Phasing Inquiry" - Valour has some questions on a missing device.
- "Obedience Training": Recently purchased from bounty hunters, Lockpick finds himself the subject of alien "experimentation" at the tentacles of Dealiticus...
- There was an explosion and fire in Wheeljack's lab. The automatic sprinklers didn't come on.
- Someone stole Metroplex's transformation cog.
- "Verbal Bitchslap" - Typhoon visits her fellow Autobots in the repair bay.
- "Discussion with Rupture" - The Decepticons discuss the sacrifice of Autobot double-agent Uplift.
- April 1 - Unicron returns as an OOC April Fool's Joke.
- April 1 - Deanna Bourne "born" on Cobra Island
- September 11 - "Scales vs. Warthog" - Scales beats up a Decepticon!
- The Decepticons took over St. Louis and controlled it for several months. Eventually a combined force of Autobots and G.I. Joe were able to free the city from Decepticon control.
- Autobot Striker is critically injured in battle and is taken offline, where he remains in a stasis-induced coma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.